Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High RP {2nd version}

Go down 
+3
Squirtle
evan
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Sea View High RP {2nd version} Empty
PostSubject: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:19 pm

(Okay, I felt we needed to restart, because for me, things just weren't working.
Same story and everything, just another topic because the first just felt like it was moving too fast.)
Aubrie hears her alarm clock go off but she doesn't want to get up. Then her mom comes in pouring a huge glass of ice water on her, and Aubrie jumps up, running into the bathroom screaming. "COLD, COLD, COLD, COLD!" She grabs a towel as her mom is laughing. "Get ready for school Aubrie," she says. Aubrie hissed under her breath and ate breakfast, did her hair, brushed her teeth, and got dressed. Then she picked up her luggage. "Mom, why do I have to go to a boarding school?" She sighed. "Aubrie, we've been over this already. Trust me, you'll have fun. Now get in the car." "Do you think there will be any other nekos?" She said. She was worried about being the only neko there. "I don't know, Aub. Maybe, maybe not. Oh, we're here. I'll see you in the summer, okay?" "Okay." Aubrey hugged her mom, thinking, I really wish I wasn't here.

Last edited by Dreamer on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:21 pm

((will this be a second chance? Okiee, I'm making Angie a bro))
Angie opened her wings and flew over to her locker. She spotted two kids. One's name was Liz, the other was name Carter ((NPCs)). They were both night shifters. They were perfect for each other! Angie walked over to Liz and said,"Hey, that kid looks nice! Go talk to him!"
Liz said,"Oh, you think he's nice?" Then, Angie said,"You are the same type!" Liz gave it a try. They didn't look desperate. If one was in love, the other wouldn't. So instead, Angie used a spell. A wave of her finger and they were pinned to liz's locker. Eww, Angie thought.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:29 pm

(Yeah. Whatever you did that you didn't like; change it. Do whatever you want, I guess, the only thing is I really don't want this to go by too fast like the first one... Oh. And I'm making a new character..)
Aubrie decided to sit down outside the school, waiting for other students to come. I hope I like it here... actually I just hope I can make some friends, at least...
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Zsanna has been awake all night doing magic tricks. "So..tired..oh time to get ready for school!" Zsanna got new clothing on, brushed her teeth, packed up, and ate microwaved pancakes. She went on the bus, and got to school. She felt odd when she got here."I feel too tired to be here.." she whispered to herself. "From what I see, there are no other rabbit like creatures like me here."
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Axis woke up on his bed,he had a dorito taste in his mouth and he hated it he got some water from his fridge,he had it stuffed with Pretzels and Sour gummy worms .
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:50 pm

[[ Thanks for restarting it, I also felt the need to restart. ^^ And the prom thing did start early. ]]

Keiko -

Keiko was packing her bags, it was time for high school.. for creatures. Keiko wasn't exactly a 'creature' she's a paranormal human by getting diagnosed with acid for testing. She was living in this normal human house just nearby the high school. She put some wrapping paper around her Grandma's antique tea cups for safe keeping and put it in a separate suitcase.

Keiko is going to be a transfer student at Sea View High, she was excited to go there but also worried that people would make fun of her appearance like the human school she went to.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Melliedity brushed her hair and teeth. She looked in the mirror. Her hair was wild and curly, just like she liked it. She tied it into a messy bun. She put on her usual outfit, and brushed her fox ears and tail. She used a special liquid to make her wings look alive and prettier. She took her bags and all types of luggage and shrank them to fairy size so they were lighter. She put them in her pocket and flew towards the boarding school.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:08 pm

((( Only being one character this time- Michelle. )))

Michelle was walking through the halls, looking for her dorm. She was invisible- she didn't want to be seen. This hallway looks familiar.... yes! There it is! She enters her dorm and closes the door softly.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Keiko -

Keiko sighed and jumped out the window; starting to fly before she falls. Her pink and brown wings flapped gracefully in a pattern, she carried her suitcases and had her backpack behind her bag. Keiko saw fantastic sights. She saw many bright lights, many children playing in a swimming pool, and the boarding school just a mile or some meters away.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Aubrie sighed and got up. I guess I'll find out who my dorm partner is, or maybe its more than one partner... Oh well, I just hope we'll get along. She went inside and waited in the office. The secretary was there, but she wasn't looking at Aubrie, just typing on her computer.
(ANYONE WANT TO BE AUBRIE'S DORM PARTNER? :3)
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Keiko -

Keiko landed on the wooden board using her feet. She walked through the hallways and found the principal's office, Keiko knocked on the principal's door and once it opened she saw a green haired elf with glasses, and an outfit made of large leaves. She didn't look that old, she looked about thirty-six.

"Oh you must be the new transfer student. Um.." She started to look at a clipboard with a grin, "Keiko. Keiko Farris."

The principal had her hand out, "I'm the principal. Mrs. Andrews."

Keiko shook her hand and headed for the dorms when they ended greeting each other.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 pm

((I can be your partner))

Zsanna decided to go to her dorm. She dragged her heavy bags, and had a tasty carrot in hand to eat for later.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Michelle looks at her fox tail. It needs some brushing... She grabs her special brush and brushes her tail. She sits down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:35 pm

((no bro))

Angie walked up to Michelle. "Hi!" Angie said. she'd known Michelle for a while now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:36 pm

((The only think I changed is that Axis is now a mute))

Axis walked out of his dorm,smiling to the teachers in the hallway.He walked to the beach and decided to sit down and relax while the sun hit his face.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Keiko -

Keiko was walking through hallways and hallways and finally found her dorm; dorm sixteen. She knocked and waited then opened the door. It needed to be cleaned, dusted, and decorated. There was two tape on front of the door, one tape had her name on it and one had nothing at all. It was just taped. She left her bags, suitcases, and backpack on the bed and sat on the dusty rug.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:30 pm

Jo stood on the front lawn of the school. He flew in. his sister had ALREADY made a match.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm

Keiko -

Keiko looked out her window and spotted a man with silver white hair, with angel wings. [[ Joseph. ]] Keiko stared for a minute and started to slowly walk back to sit on her bed just a half meter away from the window
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Jo had seen a girl when he walked into the school lobby. "Hey, babe. Remember me?" He was sure she didn't.

Angie flew to the lobby and hit her brother with the school newspaper.
"Stop flirting with my friends!" Angie snapped. She was embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:42 pm

Keiko -

Keiko stared for a minute trying to somehow remember her thoughts about him, and the girl angel who just came out of nowhere. She had no idea who she was, either, she was a transfer student. She knew no one but the principal. And she couldn't really make out the faces since she was just watching from her slightly opened window.

"Who.. are you?" She says with a blank face.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Jo didn't know what she meant. "no. It must've been someone else. Probs my sister." He hugged angie.

Angie struggled to push Jo away. "Stop it! get off me!" Angie finally got him off. "I hate you."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Keiko -

Keiko went over to lock her dorm and opened the window wide open; flying down to the lawn like when she was starting to fly to SeaView. Keiko's wings flapped and landed a meter away from the angels.

She stared blankly with a slightly confusing face, it was only about twenty minutes after she came here and now something odd is happening.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 pm

"Get off me- AGAIN!" Angie flew up and threatened with the bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:54 pm

Keiko -

"Uh.." She said, "I don't think fighting will actually work.."

Keiko had no idea what was just happening in front of her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 pm

The twins looked at Keiko, invisiblized themselves, and continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High RP {2nd version}   Sea View High RP {2nd version} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High RP {2nd version}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next