Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High {Roleplay~}

Go down 
+3
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Sea View High {Roleplay~} Empty
PostSubject: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Apps here~ http://www.fantageforum.com/t14220-sea-view-high-the-boarding-school-for-creatures-rpapps Will be open for a while.
IMPORTANT* Any current events, including prom etc. will be posted here on the front page. Check every now and then, will ya?
Kai paced back and forth in front of her house. Oh no, no, no, no! They'll find out. I know it. She frowned. Kai has always been interested in creatures, but of course, they were enemies. She's seen a few before and they looked pretty normal and cool. She sighed as her mom walked out the front door and got in the car. "Come on, Kai! It's time to go." She quickly picked up her luggage and hopped in the car.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Michelle yawns and stretches as light was pouring in through the windows of her bed room. She climbs out of her bed. Her hair was a mess and so was her fox tail. Groggy, she walks into her bathroom and turns on the sink to get her hands wet. She brushes her hands against her hair and her tail. She takes a special brush and brushes her fox tail.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Ruth J. Carmins -

Ruth woke up early this morning, somewhere at five in the morning. She has to practice her powers and this was her mission all her life. Today was the day to be transferred to a new school called 'Sea View High'. It's for creatures and spirits like her. Ruth took a deep breath and looked at the reflection of the lake, her face turned serious and focused to control the water. She took a deep breath for two seconds and exhaled it deeply. Ruth waited, after a few seconds a strong and thick gust of water flew feets in the air. She jumped and blew air using her feet to get higher and stood on top of the water. Ruth smiled and started running quickly with the water still under and on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:20 pm

Ashe woke up. Her hair was completely frizzy and her wings were folded. She fixed them before they started bleeding and looked in the mirror. She carefully picked her outfit: A flowy green shirt and black shorts. She then tied her hair in a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Dylan woke up when his neighbor started to play loud rock music. He got up and deciding not to be bothered by the music, he started to comb his tail. He changed into a long, thin t-shirt, vest, and cargo pants. Slowly walking out of his apartment, he started to walk to Sea View High.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Michelle fixes up her sliver white tail, She wags it around, to make sure no pieces of fur were out of place. She walks back into her bed room to change. She walks out of the front door, feeling the gentle, cool breeze on her cheeks. Michelle walks down the street to Sea View High.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Kai looked out the window as her mom drove her to school. They didn't live very far, so within a few minutes she was there. "Have fun sweetie," her mom said with a smile. "I hope I will." Kai said, not even trying to hide the nervousness in her voice. She gave her mom a kiss and grabbed her luggage. After she closed the car door, her breath was just taken away. Sea View was huge! How many rooms does this place have? Like a million? she wondered.
{Might make a new character.}
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Ashe saw the school and gasped, dropping her bag. It was.. beautiful. Plus, it was so close to the sea and beach! She ran towards the school and went into the office. A lady asked her:
-"Name please?"
-"Ashe, Ashe Victorian."
-"Here's your locker key,"
-"Thanks."
-"And your schedule."

Ashe took her things and waved. She walked away and went to her locker.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm

Dylan walked into Sea View High. So this is it. His older sister has been to this school before, so Dylan explored the school many times before. He watched as other creatures filled into the school. That's just great. I don't know a single person. Though, I'd best learn what this school has in store for me. Looking down, he started walking.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Kai rushed into the school and made her way to the office. Well... the MAIN office.
"Hello. What is your name dear?" The secretary asked.
"Uh, Kai Willow."
"Alright. Locker key, schedule, and your dorm info." She handed Kai a small plastic bag with the items in it.
"Thank you!" Kai quietly took the bag and decided to visit her dorm first, wondering who her dorm partner was. She stopped at the elevator with her mouth hanging open in surprise. "10 floors? This is crazy." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:40 pm

As Sea View High came into view, Michelle's breath was taking away. It was gigantic- much bigger than she expected it to be! Over by the horizon, not too far away, she could make out a thin line of water. That might be the beach over there! No wonder it's called 'Sea View' High! Her tail was wagging quickly, but swiftly, with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Ashe read her locker number: '415 A'. She went to her room which had the same number. "Crap! I didn't get my room's key!" She yelled, taking out her locker key and opening the door. "Oh, it fits perfectly!" She said, watching the door open. Her room was at the 10th floor. It was simple and unfurnished. There was only a bed, a desk, a chair and a small couch. "Oh.. Great." The only good thing abut it was the balcony that had a great view of the beach.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 pm

Ruth J. Carmins -

Ruth was late, she fell in the water and swam back to her home. Ruth packed a few books, outfits, and some other important things like her mother's opal necklace. She changed into her normal blue clothes and changed her hair to a bun-like hairstyle with hair out and two natural flower clips. After that, she just jumped and walked to Sea View.. Her new school.

Ruth finally was able to get to the boarding school, it was huge! But she was completely calm like it was nothing else. Ruth put on a smile and headed to enter the school.

"What is your name, Ma'am?" A woman asks.

"Ruth J. Carmins." Ruth spoke cautiously, she wanted a nice first impression.

The woman gave Ruth her class schedule and just walked to the halls to find her dorm-room before going to her locker.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Dylan walked to the main office.
"Hello boy!" a woman said. "Who are you?"
"D-Dylan Fargo"
"Oh then here's your class schedule."
"Thank you..."
Dylan walked to his locker, number 458. He then practiced the combo about 10 times then headed for his dorm.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:47 pm

Kai quietly took the piece of paper with her Dorm info out of her bag. "Okay, room 13, 10th floor." She plastered a small fake smile on her face and walked out of the elevator and found her Dorm. She walked inside and looked to see if her partner was there yet. Nope. I wonder who it could be...

Kaliope had just gotten her stuff from the office and was currently walking around trying to find her dorm {the end LOL}

Last edited by Silent Night on Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Michelle walks on down to the main office. A lady at the desk asked her for her name. Michelle was giving her schedule, her locker number, and her dorm room number. She takes the elevator to the 10th floor, and looks for Locker #502.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Ruth J. Carmins -

Ruth landed her suitcase onto the ground, she looked at the white-painted door and looked at the number then at her sheet.

"Dorm 13, thirteenth floor." She whispers, "Seems right."

"The dorm of jinxes, yes?" Ruth asks herself. She didn't care, she was already a spirit anyway.

Ruth twisted the doorknob and opened the room, it was pretty nicely organized and neat. Unlike some boarding schools, their dorms are a complete mess!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Dylan unlocked his dorm #5 on the 10th floor. He saw only one bed, which meant he had no roommate. Dylan started to unpack.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:59 pm

"Maybe I don't have a roommate." Kai said, actually disappointed. "Oh well..." She sighed and looked around her room. There was a couch, table, dresser, bed, a closet, a very small bathroom, and a balcony with a beautiful view of the beach. "Ok. But I could fix it up a bit."

Kaliope walked around for a while on the 13th floor until she found the 13th room. Her heart began to race, she could sense somebody inside. Quietly she opened the door and gave a shy smile. "Hello," she said in her usually soft, quiet voice. "Are you my roommate?" she asked the girl inside.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 pm

((who wants to be my room-mate?))

Ashe saw there was a small dining room too. She walked around her 'apartment' and took her room decoration out of some boxes she brought. "I was here first, so if my room-mate doesn't like it, its not my problem." She thought, taking out really cute pink and other colored decorations. Then she took lots of cute pictures she got from the internet and stuck them to the wall in the shape of a heart. She took a picture of a cat and a puppy together and put it in a hot pink picture frame and stuck it on the wall. She then took nice vases that were pink, neon yellow and blue, all with white polka dots. She put them on the desk and then put some fake white roses in them. She picked her mattress and blankets and everything and made her bed, then made the bottom bed in the bunker bed where her room-mate would sleep. The top bed was now a light pink with polka dots and the bottom one was light blue with polka dots. "Woah, that was so tiring." She said, wiping the sweat off her forehead. She went into the bathroom and cleaned up, and then took a shower. Then she did her nails and put on the same clothes. She had barely used them, then she put on a headband with a bow. Ashe sat on her bed and looked at the clock. "Right, I have to go to class soon. I better get going!"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Ruth J. Carmins-

Ruth looked behind her. It was a girl with long white hair and dark grey or black eyes..

"Hello." She started, "I'm not really sure, the words beside my name on this piece of paper is blurry.?"

Ruth left her bag near the side of her bed and looked at the girl, she was heading to the water-area she saw earlier. She didn't have any subjects until later in the afternoon.. Ruth didn't know why, maybe because each schedule is different for each creature? Ruth was a... spirit.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:08 pm

@Lin Kai needs one. {Kai=my character by the way.}
"Oh. It didn't tell me who my roommate was, but I guess we are if we have the same room." She gave a tight smile and dropped her bag onto one of the beds. Her necklace fell off and she immediately picked it up with a small gasp. "Darn thing. Broke itself." She laughed, but inside was crushed. It was a gift from her mom before she... left.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Ruth J. Carmins-

"What's that?" She asked curiously. It reminded her of her mother's opal necklace.

Ruth took out a deep sea blue one piece bathing suit and walked to the bathroom. She wore it under her normal clothes and left the bathroom to where the girl was.

"Well, I'm going to the body of water I saw earlier." She says, "If you need anything just ask."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm

"It's a necklace from my mom," Kaliope said quietly. She cleared her throat and looked at the girl. "What body of water? Do you mean the ocean behind the school? I-I'd like to come." She hesitated at the last part. "If that's ok."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Ashe forgot her purse at her room and came back. "Nice to meet you. Um, Kai, right?" Ashe said. She looked at the vocaloid posters. "I guess a few vocaloid posters are fine.." She said. She picked up her purse and checked her schedule. "I was wrong. I don't have classes today, they were supposed to be before we got here, so I don't have classes for today. Yay." She said. "I bought some.. lemonade and jui-" She was interrupted as she saw a girl Angie run in. "Really? Three people per room? Oh, that is why there's an extra bed. Here, make your bed using this: She said, giving her a matching neon with polka-dots just like the others, that were just different colors.

Last edited by Lin on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High {Roleplay~}
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next