Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High {Roleplay~}

Go down 
+3
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:22 pm

KAI
Kai got to her room, room 13 on the 10th floor. She sighed and opened it up, finding a note on the desk and frowning after looking at the decoration. It was nice, but too girly for Kai. She sighed. Well, I'll only put up a few posters... She walked over to the bunk beds in the corner and put up some posters that had her favorite vocaloids {yes she likes vocaloid.} on them.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Ruth J. Carmins-

"Okay." She replies, "Just follow I guess."

Ruth walked out the door to the back door. Once she opened it a nice breeze filled her face, the breeze smelled like strawberries that are fully ripe.

Ruth jogged towards the water and jumped in, she stayed underwater to practice holding her breath. Manipulating water was easy but actually holding your breath for a REALLY long amount of time is hard.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Angie started up to her room, 13 on the 10th floor. Inside, she saw a girl hanging up vocaloid posters. "Need help?" Angie asked the girl. "I'm Angie, your roommate."

Jo headed to his room, 13 on the 7th floor. There he met a bot named Luke, abd they instantly beacame best friends!

((In real sleepaway academies there is 3 per dorm))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:44 pm

((sorry, instead of adding a new post, i edited the other post.))

Ashe forgot her purse at her room and came back. "Nice to meet you. Um, Kai, right?" Ashe said. She looked at the vocaloid posters. "I guess a few vocaloid posters are fine.." She said. She picked up her purse and checked her schedule. "I was wrong. I don't have classes today, they were supposed to be before we got here, so I don't have classes for today. Yay." She said. "I bought some.. lemonade and jui-" She was interrupted as she saw a girl Angie run in. "Really? Three people per room? Oh, that is why there's an extra bed. Here, make your bed using this: She said, giving her a matching neon with polka-dots just like the others, that were just different colors.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:52 pm

"Umm, hehe, I brought my bedspreads." Angie replied. She neatly put on Mami sheets, a Madoka quilt, a Kyoko pillow, a Sayaka fleece blanket, and a Homura throw. On her wall, she put up Madoka Magica, Baka and Test, Momiji, and Vocaloid posters. Angie smiled."This is more my type!"
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Ashe frowned. "PLEASE change your bedspreads." She said. "There are too many posters in this room. I know! We should cut the posters into pieces and put them into the heart like I did but in order so you can see their faces. It could be soo cool.cI'm being nice. Its that or nothing."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 pm

"I wanna make this as nice as possible, but this isn't only your room." Angie backed up just in case Ashe had a fit.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:01 pm

"But it doesn't look good with that decoration! It won't match!" Ashe said angrily. "You know what, I'm going to set up the kitchen. When I come back, I'll be expecting to see a neat-looking room." She said, stomping to the kitchen and organizing what she just bought. "Drinks on this part of the fridge, vegetables, meats.."
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Dylan walked out of his dorm and started to walk around. He kinda was sad that he didn't have a roommate, but was glad that he didn't have to introduce himself to anyone. He started to wag his tail.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Angie was upset with Ashe. "C'mon, this is NOT just YOUR room! 2/3 roomies choose the anime theme!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:41 am

((( what has happened? I'm too lazy to read the posts )))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am

Ashe stomped in the room. "Did you even notice how much effort I put into this? I stayed here for hours decorating. I ended up sweating and you didn't even care!" Ashe yelled.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:14 pm

"Uh.. I... guys..." Kai stuttered. "How about this? We just separate the room in half, ok? Ashe, pick your half. If we cant do that, lets just ask to change dorms." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Michelle was able to find dorm #502. There was only one bed, few comfy chairs, and a desk. Not too fancy- Michelle already likes her dorm the way it is. She likes simplicity.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:26 pm

"Alright." Ashe said, taking a wooden wall separator. "I'll pain my half light-blue and you paint your side whatever color you want. You know, It'd look good if you hang your posters on the separator." Ashe said. "It looks good." She said. "Who wants to come with me to buy food?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Michelle places her suitcase on one of the comfy chairs. She climbs onto the bed, and her tail wraps around her right leg. "Maybe I can add a couple posters, or maybe a wall mirror so that it doesn't look so empty" Michelle wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:36 pm

"Okay, I'll go alone then!" Ashe said. She went down the elevator and into the market. She then started to buy some snacks and food and drinks and stuff.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm

"Ok. What kind of food do you like?" Kai asked, setting her bag down on her bed.

Kaliope walked with her roommate down to the beach. She spread her huge angel wings out with a smile and felt the warm, moist air cooling them off. I think I'm going to like it here. Finally, a place I can fit it...
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 pm

"Well, I'm not great at cooking, so maybe we should buy the ingredients for a simple meal, or buy one of those meals that just need to be heated in the microwave or just need water or something." Ashe said. "I have some extra money, so what about we buy some brownie mix or some pizza from a restaurant?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Michelle takes off her hoodie, revealing her black and white striped shirt. She takes off her shoes and changes into her shorts. Her tail was wagging slowly as she did so. She walks on out to the balcony, getting a beautiful view of the ocean. She can hear some seagulls in the distance.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Kai laughed. "I stink at cooking, too. Lets go for the brownie mix. I love desserts." She quickly grabbed her cross-body bag that held her dorm key, wallet, some gum, and more. "What store are we going to? I don't know many near here."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:09 pm

"I have a friend who's brother used to go to this school, so I heard she talk about some small stores and a big patch of grass in the middle of the school which has the playground and stuff for kids. I heard it also has a kiosk and some other stuff." Ashe said. "I also heard that there was a small food-court kind of thing with small restaurants." Ashe said, paying the food. "Can you help me with the bags?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:12 pm

"Wow. Well, that explains why this school is so huge. I bet theres lots of other stuff, too." Kai took some of the shopping bags and sighed. "I just hope the people here are nice, too." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:18 pm

"Ya, me too." Ashe said. She went into the 3rd building, then onto the elevator and pressed on the button labeled 10. "Hey, where's Angie? Wasn't she our room-mate too?"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

"Uh... oops." Kai got out of the elevator and unlocked the dorm room. "Angie? Are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High {Roleplay~}
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next