Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Sea View High {Roleplay~}

Go down 
+3
Queen
MsJoyMaeda
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 1:53 pm

No answer. "I guess she's not here." Ashe said, shrugging and placing the bags on the kitchen counter.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

"Yea. I wonder where she could be." Kai shrugged and began to unpack her stuff. "Well, I guess I'll start decorating my-- I mean, my section of our room." She sighed and began putting up posters, pictures, little knickknacks, and many different things. It took a while, but after she was done, it looked like
this:
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:09 pm

((gotta go, bye.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 pm

{Ok, bye >.< I'll be here when you get back probably haha}
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:30 pm

((That is awesome Dreamer))

Angie walked into the room. "Whoa!" Angie shouted out. She saw all her posters, still on the wall. Her bed wasn't changed. She looked at Kailope and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 pm

(Sorry im late on this RP)

Zsanna finally arrived at her new school. "Wow, I never knew it it would look like this" she said as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:38 pm

{@Mayu I have 2 characters, Kai & Kaliope but I'm not using Kaliope until Kiyoko gets on~ well nevermind >o<}
KAI
Kai looked up at Angie. "Oh, hi. Where were you? We just got back from shopping. So we have food now." she gave a small smile.
KALIOPE
Kaliope spread her bright, clean angel wings and started to take a running start. Then she jumped and started flying. She flew higher, then higher, and higher until she tired.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm

"Sooo lets hang out!" Angie flicked on the TV and watched Madoka Magica.

Jo went outside and played ball with Luke
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm

[[ I don't know where we are on now. So I'll just continue from where I left off. ;p ]]

Ruth J. Carmins -

Ruth manipulated the water to make her jump up into the air. She started to make the a hover board out of wind and hovered around the clouds. Ruth was practicing and having fun near this body of water. She had all the elements here to manipulate.

"Okay so just balance, Ruth, just balance." She whispered quietly to herself.

Ruth manipulated the water to follow her as she hovered in the air.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:52 pm

{Hehe yea we're pretty much at the same place xD}
Kaliope~
Kaliope flew in the calm, moist air smiling and just enjoying her life. She looked down and saw Ruth using her power, too. She breathed in the salty air and craved the water, so she lowered until she was just a few feet above the sea and dropped. She landed with a huge splash, and started laughing once she surfaced.
Kai~
"Ok. So you like anime, too? Huh. Do you like vocaloid?" Kai asked excitedly. I knew creatures weren't that different from us humans!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Angie replied, "Totally! And Madoka Magica is ma idol show."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:57 pm

Kai smiled. "Hey, do you like Japanese food? I think when me and Ashe went shopping I saw a Japanese restaurant."
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm

"I like sushi, teriyaki, miso soup, all of that! Let's go!" Angie partied out the door.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:16 pm

"Ok!" Kai smiled and ran after her. "This will be fun. I love Japanese food. But I like the drink Ramune most. Especially strawberry!"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:21 pm

Angie flew down the corridor and into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Kai went with Angie and sat down at one of the booths. Everything was so nice and elegant! A waitress came over smiling and silently handed them each a menu, then quickly went to assist another costumer.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:40 pm

"For an appetizer, I am ordering Miso Soup, and for the course, I am ordering a California Roll."
Angie smiled. In the background, she noticed her brother walking in with some boy. Jo sat down next to Angie, and Luke next to Kai. "Yo." Jo smiled. "Waitress. I want Miso Soup, a Cucumber roll, and you for dessert." Angie cringed. The waitress cringed.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Kai gave him a weird look, then sighed. "Um, I'd like a strawberry ramune, a small bowl of miso soup, and some shrimp stir-fry," she said in her normally soft, quiet voice. She quickly blushed, but the waitress just gave a small nod and smile as she finished writing in her notepad and walked away,
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Angie and Jo said simultaneously, "I want a strawberry ramune too!" They looked at each other and scoffed.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 am

Kai gave a shy smile and cleared her throat. "So, what do you want to talk about?" She set her menu to the side, then changed her mind and picked it up again to look at the dessert section.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 am

Michelle walks back into her dorm from the balcony. Maybe I can do some food shopping or go to a restaurant to eat. She grabs her jacket, her 'Black Butler' manga book, and her wallet. She takes the elevator down to the 1st floor and walks out, walking down the street to a Japanese restaurant.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 am

"Hmmm. I dunno." Jo answered. Angie lightly smacked him in the head. "Not you. Me."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Kai just gave a small smile and heard clapping nearby. She looked over and saw a huge flame appear. "Aww, we should have got a hibachi table." She frowned.
{Just incase you don't know a hibachi is when they cook the food infront of you and they throw the knives and make big flames. It's cool. o3o Picture: Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 K10
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:41 pm

Michelle enters the Japanese restaurant. People were starring at her because of her poofy white tail. It was so noticeable and makes her stand out so much from everyone else. Her face turns red from embarrassment.

((( It's the same restaurant Kai, Angie, and Jo are in )))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:06 pm

((And Luke, Seto!))

Luke and Jo put their legs up on the table. Angie smacked Jo again and we whined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sea View High {Roleplay~}   Sea View High {Roleplay~} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sea View High {Roleplay~}
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next