Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like it?
Yes
Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_lcap25%Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No
Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_lcap0%Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kinda
Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_lcap25%Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
HORRIBLE!
Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_lcap0%Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LOVELY!
Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_lcap50%Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Other..
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Empty
PostSubject: Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]   Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I sighed. I walked in circles in my room and sat down, looking out at the window with hope. It was snowing. My eyes were aching. I held my head in her hands, and was about to cry.. My life was a disaster. It was like if her world was black and white, until someone came in. As fast as lightning, my world suddenly lit up and filled with colors and unimaginable amounts of adventure, mystery and hope. There was the sound of glass breaking. It was a girl, a girl with dark red straight hair, light-blue eyes and pale skin, wearing a white dress and was barefoot. The girl.. Looked exactly like me.. Wearing the same things, the same hairstyle, but a different expression in her face.. The girl was smiling.. The opposite of what I was doing.. I was frowning. I looked up at her, and she extended her hand out to me. With a teary smile, I took her hand, and that was when my life changed forever. I looked down. I felt strange, unsure of what to trust. I was holding on to the mysterious girl, who was.. Floating.. There was no way it was true. The girl turned around and broke the silence. Smiling, her lips started to move, making her say: "Hi, when we leave this place, I have a lot of explaining to do." She said, and smiled. "My name's Pandora, and I'm your twin." Pandora said and looked around. "Nicole, I have to warn you. Its not safe here. We have to leave this town as fast as we can. This is why I searched for you, so we can start a new life at a safer place." Pandora said to me, and you couldn't imagine how many questions I had. How did we get separated? How did she know my name? What was going on? Pandora lowered to the ground and so did I. All of the grass was.. Yellow, tall and lifeless-looking. There was a path made of different-colored rocks; white, light yellow, light red and light green. "We're going to follow that path," Pandora said, and paused. "But there's a gate. It doesn't let us enter. We have to find the key." She sighed. "Quick!" Pandora said.

Last edited by Lin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]   Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Amazing! I love all the suspense going on and the detail. Keep on writing.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]   Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Wow...you are an amazing writer! This is great!
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]   Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks guys! I'm going to work on the next part.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]   Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life at The Other Side [STORY BY LIN]
Page 1 of 1