Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+26
Cherry
BOOTY SHAKER 69
i am ugly
mich
Relora
Lenka
dana scully
Rufistar
Snow
wafflefries
flower
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
Harmony
Oliver
SilverBell
aimi
S
Karen
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
Abstract
Flynn
Gabriella
Reese
alex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm

@Witch I choose A.

@Pastel Yep. The endings are interesting as every episode, there is a different ending.

Actually, there's a forum and wiki for IDOLM@STER. I'll post it in my siggy, but be warned, you'll be surrounded by 20-30 year olds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Starberri wrote:
@Witch I choose A.

@Pastel Yep. The endings are interesting as every episode, there is a different ending.

Actually, there's a forum and wiki for IDOLM@STER. I'll post it in my siggy, but be warned, you'll be surrounded by 20-30 year olds.
Hah me too. Then I started to like her.

Wait 30 year olds watch anime?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
@Witch I choose A.

Ophelia is one of those characters, I guess...

I thought the exact same thing. It's kinda creepy and their vocabulary is out-of-this-world. But they're nice and I know since Project IM@S forum was the first forum I joined.

Maybe we should add Video Games to this topic don't you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
@Witch I choose A.

I thought the exact same thing. It's kinda creepy and their vocabulary is out-of-this-world. But they're nice and I know since Project IM@S forum was the first forum I joined.

Lolwatallofthewitchesare

Well that's kinda awkward though lol
Probably someone words that adults use a ton.

If we did that would be great. Then I could talk about Pokemon and how I fail all of the time in it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:24 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
@Witch I choose A.

Yes, that would a be a great idea!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
@Witch I choose A.

Lolwatallofthewitchesare

Well that's kinda awkward though lol
Probably someone words that adults use a ton.

If we did that would be great. Then I could talk about Pokemon and how I fail all of the time in it.
Lolyouarecorrectmyfriend

Yeah one time, we were trying to test out the censor on the forum and this one guy wrote a curse word in huge letters and bolded,in red. And another time, I said I didn't like popular character (Miki Hoshii) and then about three people started to hate me. This was a post on that forum in my introduction when I said I didn't like Miki by a certain admin on Project IM@S No one from FF
Quote :
Then I don't like you.

Welcome.
Haha I offended a admin on there.

I fail at Pokemon too. I have so many pokemon at like level 10 in my storage or that whatchimacallit even though I beat the elite four. Then whenever I try to catch a legendary pokemon, I waste about twenty pokeballs and it won't admit defeat when it's about to faint (literally, only 1 cm of HP left!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Starberri wrote:
Lolyouarecorrectmyfriend

Yeah one time, we were trying to test out the censor on the forum and this one guy wrote a curse word in huge letters and bolded,in red. And another time, I said I didn't like popular character (Miki Hoshii) and then about three people started to hate me. This was a post on that forum in my introduction when I said I didn't like Miki by a certain admin on Project IM@S No one from FF
Quote :
Then I don't like you.

Welcome.

I fail at Pokemon too. I have so many pokemon at like level 10 in my storage or that whatchimacallit even though I beat the elite four. Then whenever I try to catch a legendary pokemon, I waste about twenty pokeballs and it won't admit defeat when it's about to faint (literally, only 1 cm of HP left!).
HerpderpManorisalmostalwayscorrect

Wow the censor thing sounds hilarious
Wow that's really stupid though, hate just for not liking a character? They have less sense than I do and I am practically insane!

I can never seem to pass my game unless I give it to my older sister to beat it. I'm just that awful.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 am

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Lolyouarecorrectmyfriend

Quote :
Then I don't like you.

Welcome.

Wow that's really stupid though, hate just for not liking a character? They have less sense than I do and I am practically insane!

I can never seem to pass my game unless I give it to my older sister to beat it. I'm just that awful.
Ikr! I basically get to like town four and then I just give up. Didn't Xenadion beat Pokemon White in like 4 days?

Omgi'mactinglikevideogamesisalreadyatopicofdisscussiononthistopicalsopeoplestopwritingsentencesinonelongwordlikethis

Back on topic: Is the Idolm@ster a good anime?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:18 am

I can never seem to pass my game unless I give it to my older sister to beat it. I'm just that awful.[/quote]
Yesyoualwayscorrectonowifyouarealsmotalwayscorrectwouldyoudomyreadingtesttomorrow

It was hilarious. Everyone in a uproar.
Hate for not liking a character. Yep. I don't go on the forum much anymore but it's ok because there, everyone leaves you alone. It has it's pros and cons.

@CottonCandy It's a great anime. Though it's a bit boring in the beginning, episodes 11 - 25 are exciting! There is also a chibi idolm@ster series called Puchimas: Petit Idolmaster if you want something cute and short.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 am

I'm debating who is cuter right now, Hideyoshi or Makoto.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:30 am

Both. It's a tie.

Tsundere Contest! Who's cuter?
Minami Shimada:
Iori Minase:
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 am

Starberri wrote:
Both. It's a tie.

Tsundere Contest! Who's cuter?
Minami Shimada:
Iori Minase:
Minami Shimada. She is 100% tsundere and her hair is kawaii desu
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:36 am

Yeah, Minami is more of a tsundere...

What's your pokemon tactics?
A. I'll catch them all, Ash style!
B. I'd just stick with my six precious pokemon!
C. I just wanna see the world. Just one pokemon is fine.
D. I'll just stay at home forever and order my servants to earn badges for me.

I choose B
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Starberri wrote:

I choose B
Shhsh don't tell Ash but he can't cath them all since there are like over 600 pokemon now

And I'm doing D

Last edited by Witch on Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 am

Starberri wrote:

I choose B
I choose C, B, and partially A.
I beat pokemon so long ago aha I trained every single pokemon in my PC to level 100 and gave them all to my friends for free, including all the legendaries.
I was so bored.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 am

@Starberri CHIBIIIS
Sorry I just had to let that out. IDOLM@STER sounds good,I'll try it. But what is it about?

Also D C. And B.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:48 am

CottonCandy wrote:
@Starberri CHIBIIIS
Sorry I just had to let that out. IDOLM@STER sounds good,I'll try it. But what is it about?

Also D C. And B.
It's about these twelve idols who want to become idols, but also gains rivals along the way, from a boy idol unit to rivals inside the main productions.

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 44680AND CHIBIS IN PETIT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:06 am

I like Oktavia even though her mask/face scares me. But there's something that bothers me about her...
Spoiler:
Well that explains a lot?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:08 am

Witch wrote:
I like Oktavia even though her mask/face scares me. But there's something that bothers me about her...
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Cute, yet strong (somewhat) is what I see. Like Sayaka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:11 am

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Apparently they are the "wheels of fate"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Spoiler:
I know right?! It was so sweet how
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
A MUCH BETTER LOVE STORY THAT TWILIGHT. I lvoe that pairing now, Kyoko x Sakya forever!
But I also like it to be one sided since I think it would be cute if Kyoko was the one with the feelings for Sayaka since Sayaka is obsessed with the butt face called Kyosuke
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
A MUCH BETTER LOVE STORY THAT TWILIGHT. I lvoe that pairing now, Kyoko x Sakya forever!
But I also like it to be one sided since I think it would be cute if Kyoko was the one with the feelings for Sayaka since Sayaka is obsessed with the butt face called Kyosuke

BUTT FACE.
If Hitomi and Kyosuke are together, maybe one day we'll get lucky and a witch rubs into both on them!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:27 pm

CottonCandy wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

BUTT FACE.
If Hitomi and Kyosuke are together, maybe one day we'll get lucky and a witch rubs into both on them!
Heck yeah! Let us beat up Hitouske!
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:21 pm

Madoka wrote:
CottonCandy wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Spoiler:
Are those...wheels?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

BUTT FACE.
Heck yeah! Let us beat up Hitouske!
You guys are so violent! Yes, *grabs whip since I made a character for PMMM and she uses a whip* let's go beat them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next