Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic

Go down 
+26
Cherry
BOOTY SHAKER 69
i am ugly
mich
Relora
Lenka
dana scully
Rufistar
Snow
wafflefries
flower
Daisy
Roc Hijohshiki
Harmony
Oliver
SilverBell
aimi
S
Karen
Squirtle
dewey decimal system
Abstract
Flynn
Gabriella
Reese
alex
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Spoiler:
I think the great and powerful would make a good Wally.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:40 am

@Witch IT'S SO EPIC AND CUTE~

My two favorite anime characters in one picture~
Spoiler:
Makoto looks...a bit weird though.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:56 am

@Witch ADORABLE
@Starberii awww

Once I finish re-watching PMMM with my mom, I'm gonna start OHSHC.
(Ouran High School Host Club)

AND I'M STARTING TO HAVE A CRUSH ON HIDEYOSHI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:26 pm

SilverBell is starting to watch Shugo Cara. The X characters are so awkward....
Spoiler:
I guess I think it's cute and I guess I kinda like it even though it's not my type of anime...
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

@Witch I LOVE SHUGO CHARA! Does SilverBell like it so far?
@Madoka I won't give Hideyoshi to you OR Pastel...

What's your favorite non-popular Vocaloid?

For me, it has to be Tone Rion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Starberri wrote:

Yrah I think she likes it since she's on the 15th episode or something
I say IA? I don't think she's that popular? I also like Aoki! And Mayu. I love her yamdere songs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:39 pm

Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:

I say IA? I don't think she's that popular? I also like Aoki! And Mayu. I love her yamdere songs
Spoiler:
I finished Shugo Chara and Shugo Chara Doki two years ago. I stopped, but am trying to finish the last season. The last season got so boring so tell SilverBell not to get her hopes up about the last season.

I'm such a big IA fan, but it's sad she's not popular/ I also love Mayu, but I don't really care about Aoki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:50 pm

I just realized hey finished translating the last chapters of Kazumi Magica on MangaFox last night and i finished readning it
It was really good
Huge Kazumi Magica Rambling with spoilers and everything: Probably will not make sense to you since no one but me likes Kazumi Magica and I'm rambling like an idiot:

Someone please read Kazumi Magica so i can talk about it with you. It should be more popular. Madoka Magica is better but please please someone.
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Witch wrote:
I just realized hey finished translating the last chapters of Kazumi Magica on MangaFox last night and i finished readning it
It was really good
Huge Kazumi Magica Rambling with spoilers and everything: Probably will not make sense to you since no one but me likes Kazumi Magica and I'm rambling like an idiot:

Someone please read Kazumi Magica so i can talk about it with you. It should be more popular. Madoka Magica is better but please please someone.
I would, but I can't figure out how you actually read it on MangaFox.
But it sounds really interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kgf0BgKg7C2RWe4LhEURA

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
It was really good

MAngaFox is a website that has lots of english translations of Manga's on it. You search the manga you want to read look for it, then click ont he chapter you want to read, and to go to the next page you can you the buttons or click the picture.
The Manga is here http://mangafox.me/manga/mahoushoujo_kazumi_magica_the_innocent_malice/
So yeah ^^
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Witch wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
It was really good

MAngaFox is a website that has lots of english translations of Manga's on it. You search the manga you want to read look for it, then click ont he chapter you want to read, and to go to the next page you can you the buttons or click the picture.
The Manga is here http://mangafox.me/manga/mahoushoujo_kazumi_magica_the_innocent_malice/
So yeah ^^
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Starberri wrote:
Witch wrote:
Starberri wrote:

Spoiler:
I finished Shugo Chara and Shugo Chara Doki two years ago. I stopped, but am trying to finish the last season. The last season got so boring so tell SilverBell not to get her hopes up about the last season.

I'm such a big IA fan, but it's sad she's not popular/ I also love Mayu, but I don't really care about Aoki.
Don't talk about me like I'm not here even though I wasn't and Elly never even told me I'm really disappointed now I love Shugo Chara I'm on episode 18 or something Kukai has a weird grandpa I read the Manga but the anime is EVERYTHING funny how every Manga I read is based off an anime which gives me like a ton more animes to watch ok bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
It was really good

So yeah ^^
Spoiler:
Its hard to explain without giving spoiler. So for now I'm just going to say yes. She has memory loss.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Witch wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
It was really good

So yeah ^^
Spoiler:
Its hard to explain without giving spoiler. So for now I'm just going to say yes. She has memory loss.

I just started! It's sooo good I'm already on Chapter 3.

WHOEVER THINKS I'M LIKE KAZUMI, SAY KAZUMI IN CAPS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Madoka wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Witch wrote:
It was really good

So yeah ^^
Spoiler:

I just started! It's sooo good I'm already on Chapter 3.

WHOEVER THINKS I'M LIKE KAZUMI, SAY KAZUMI IN CAPS
Isn't it amazing? Its all cute in the beginning but it gets super violent and heart wrenching... ;n;

I guess KAZUMI? Kinda?
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm

@KAZUMI
Hello! ^^; Why is my husband's name in your signature? Is there a reason?
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 pm

Who am I more:
Kazumi, Madoka, or Kriemhild Gretchen?

Now first of all, he isn't marrying you yet. HE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE A DECISION
I'm finding a WHO'S GOOD FOR HIDEYOSHI QUIZ
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Madoka wrote:
Who am I more:

Madoka. Gladly, she doesn't speak about my husband.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:59 pm

WELL, NOW SHE IS. HE IS MINE. IF I ASKED HIS SISTER, SHE'D APPROVE BECAUSE OF MY GRADES AND NATURAL TALENT. EVEN KYUBEY WOULD AGREE.

I mean, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:00 pm

THIS IS THE BEST SONG IN ALL OF THE EVILLOUS CHRONICLES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cljrc5rqWrg

I wish Gumi sang more than one line here though ;n;
BUT *spazzes over Mothy*

@Pastel and Kreim Aren't you a little TOO young for him?
Back to top Go down
mich
Hero Fantagian
mich

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:00 pm

Madoka wrote:
Who am I more:

Madoka, Madoka, Madoka all the way.
Your username is Madoka anyway.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Madoka wrote:
WELL, NOW SHE IS. HE IS MINE. IF I ASKED HIS SISTER, SHE'D APPROVE BECAUSE OF MY GRADES AND NATURAL TALENT. EVEN KYUBEY WOULD AGREE.

I mean, really.
Lol I really don't want to fight or brag, but I have 5 A pluses in school, two A's, and one A minus.
I play the cello in school.

Anyway, this is the hottest thing ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:05 pm

Pastel wrote:
Madoka wrote:

I mean, really.
Lol I really don't want to fight or brag, but I have 5 A pluses in school, two A's, and one A minus.

*watches*
If he was naked for like five seconds and transforms does that make him a magical girl?!

Oh whatever I'm just going to stalk Ophelia...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:07 pm

Witch wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Madoka wrote:

I mean, really.

*watches*
If he was naked for like five seconds and transforms does that make him a magical girl?!
I guess? Magical Hideyoshi probably. ;w;
ITS NOT INAPPROPRIATE OK IT'S JUST A RANDOM PICTURE OF THE VIDEO DONT BAN ME:
I personally prefer this Hideyoshi for personal enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Pastel wrote:
Witch wrote:
Pastel wrote:
Madoka wrote:

I mean, really.

*watches*
I guess? Magical Hideyoshi probably. ;w;
ITS NOT INAPPROPRIATE OK IT'S JUST A RANDOM PICTURE OF THE VIDEO DONT BAN ME:
I personally prefer this Hideyoshi for personal enjoyment.
Beautiful, just beautiful.
WELL NOW WE KNOW THAT HE'S A MAGICAL HIDEYOSHI SO HE'S MINE UNLESS YOU CONTRACT WITH KYUBEY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic   Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga/Vocaloid Discussion Topic
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next