Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi RP APPS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Puella Magi RP APPS Empty
PostSubject: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:52 am

Before I start, witch gave me permission to have one. Also, We are making our own characters. None from the show, but you can have the same magic as someone from the show.

I'm pretty sure if you're joining this, you already know what PMMM is about. So, lets just go to the APPS.

Also, if you want to be Kyubey PM me. First come, First Serve.

Magical Girl APP:
Name:
Regular Looks:
Magical Girl Form:
Witch Form (optional):
What Did She Wish for?:
Magic:

Witch APP
Name:
Witch Form:
Magical Girl Form ( optional.):

You can be a witch from the show. Like Elly, Charlotte, but no gretchen since she's Madoka's witch form, and there is no Madoka is this RP.

Hope you join!

Here is my APP:
Magical Girl APP:
Name: Ikaruga Saukra
Personality: Quiet, Sometimes Rash and Rude, Un-forgiving, and making stupid choices.
Regular Looks: Long Hot pink hair that reaches her hips, Brown Eyes, Pale skin and her school uniform. ( like in the anime/manga.)
Magical Girl Form: A pink silk dress that reaches her feet, with a lace black rose pattern around the hips. Pink shoes, and Pink eyes with pale skin.
Witch Form (optional): Giant Pink Blob.
What Did She Wish for?: She wished for her illness to go away.
Magic: She uses bombs.

HOPE YOU JOIN ONCE AGAIN!

and manor you can be ophelia rofl

Accepted:
Madoka
Evie
CottonCandy
Witch

Last edited by DontBreakMeDown. on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 am

Magical Girl APP:
Name: Aridaki Kaname
Personality: Fun, loving, sensitive, not aware of others' feelings sometimes. Tends to bite her nails when she is upset, nervous, or jealous.
Regular Looks: She wears a cute Neon green Romper.
Magical Girl Form: I am drawing it
Witch Form (optional): I am drawing it
What Did She Wish for?: Her name used to be Aridaki Kayami, but she wished to be Madoka Kaname's sister. She is her adoptive sissy now.
Magic: The same magic as Madoka, except everything that was pink on Madoka is now Green.
(Im sorry I was gonna ask your permission plzz let me be Madoka's sis that is how I made my only OC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Name: Arisu Minori
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly, A bit mature
Regular Looks:
Spoiler:
Magical Girl Form:
Spoiler:
Witch Form (optional):
I know the window 'curtains' are weird, but hey, its a witch:
What Did She Wish for?: Living in an orphanage, she was often lonely, and so wished to have friends and people who could finally understand her.
Magic: She is able to create wind with her fan.

Last edited by Evie on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Both APPS accepted.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 pm

Magical Girl APP:
Name:Charlotte
Personality:Usually a happy, bright girl, she is completely unaware of the dark side of magical girls. She tries to be friendly with the other magical girls and tries not to think about her mother's death too often. On the inside she's pretty sad and hides it very well. She says she's fine, but... She loves candy and sweets, but cheese of all things is her favorite.
Regular Looks:None
Magical Girl Form:
The one with pink hair:
Witch Form (optional):
First Form:
Second Form:
What Did She Wish for?:To share a cake with her mother one last time before her mother died.
Magic:Creating any kind of dessert, summoning a... Thing (Her second form in the anime), more I guess

Last edited by CottonCandy on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:43 pm

CottonCandy wrote:
Please reserve me a spot as Charlotte.
Also can you RP as a witch's magical girl form?

yes. You can role-play as Charlotte's magical girl form. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:12 pm

DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
CottonCandy wrote:

Okay finished my app!
Just copied and pasted from my old one
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:15 pm

CottonCandy wrote:
DontBreakMeDown. wrote:
CottonCandy wrote:

Okay finished my app!
Just copied and pasted from my old one
Accepted! Thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Is this RP going to contain any spoilers for the anime? Just wanna make sure before I join c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:05 pm

@Relora I'm 90% sure they it have spoilers

Magical Girl APP:
Name: Kristen, Nickname Elly
Personality: Despite being a popular idol, Elly is somewhat depressed and reclusive. She is rather nervous, shy, but enjoys making friends. However the competition for grief seeds is high so it's hard for her yo communicate with other Puella Magi. She wants grief seeds badly, but isn't very strong yet. Elly absolutely craves attention and loves being in the spotlight despite her shy nature. She loves to horde things and covets everything
Regular Looks:
Magical Girl Form:
Spoiler:
Witch Form (optional):
Spoiler:
What Did She Wish for?: To become a popular idol
Magic: She has magic that can grab anyone's attention and summons wing like blades as weapons
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Witch wrote:
@Relora I'm 90% sure they it have spoilers

Magical Girl APP:
Name: Kristen, Nickname Elly
Personality: Despite being a popular idol, Elly is somewhat depressed and reclusive. She is rather nervous, shy, but enjoys making friends. However the competition for grief seeds is high so it's hard for her yo communicate with other Puella Magi. She wants grief seeds badly, but isn't very strong yet. Elly absolutely craves attention and loves being in the spotlight despite her shy nature. She loves to horde things and covets everything
Regular Looks:
Magical Girl Form:
Spoiler:
Witch Form (optional):
Spoiler:
What Did She Wish for?: To become a popular idol
Magic: She has magic that can grab anyone's attention and summons wing like blades as weapons

accepted, manor!

@relora, its defiantly going to most likely contain spoilers, But I can reserve a spot for you? Maybe not too many spoilers, though, cause' were NOT using the main characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:42 pm

I updated my app--added Arisu's witch, aha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi RP APPS   Puella Magi RP APPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi RP APPS
Page 1 of 1