Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair held her arm, Akemi slept on the bed in the ambulance, Blair noticed she was still holding her hand. She chose to leave it on Akemi's hand. Blair touched her dress, it was wet from the blood of Akemi. Why did Blair cradle her and why did Akemi jump out? It was all a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Arcadia locked herself in one of the many closets of the mansion and bawled her eyes out. She was barely audible but anyone near the door could hear her whispered wailing. She just wanted Akemi to to be okay! For her mom to be there for her! For the family to feel whole! For herself to be happy!

All these extracurricular activities wouldn't help her feel better, make her smarter, bring her family together. What she needed to do was start focusing on her family. Today was the first time she had actually seen Peter for over a minute. This was the first day she talked to ehr beautiful, little sister Akemi since Arcadia was 10.

((gtg :c))
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Naomi heard the screaming. It sounded painful. Naomi listened. It's...Akemi...from the front yard. Naomi went to her window and got on her zipline. She went down, and jumped off only inches from the ground. Akemi was getting loaded into an ambulance, and she was the only sibling who actually played with her. "AKEMI! AKEMI AKEMI!" Naomi screamed, but it seemed she was uncurious. She turned around and sulked. Naomi went numb. So much...red... Naomi puked. That's Akemi's blood. Naomi couldn't stop vomiting. The pool of puke mixed in with the blood. Naomi couldn't breathe. Between each vomit, she could barely even catch a breath. She couldn't even scream for help. Naomi collapsed. She is my sister. She is like my only sister. If she goes, I go. Naomi finally had a long space between the next puke: 7 seconds. She had enough time to inhale and scream: "Akemi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:05 pm

As John continued his walk, he couldn't help but why Akemi had jumped out of a window in the first place.
"What a foolish young girl...such a waste of space..." He whispered to himself under his breath, semi-scolding himself almost immediately after the words had escaped his lips.
He knew that he had no room to talk, yet his mind insisted on filling itself with inhumane thoughts regarding Akemi. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to justify the thoughts he was having to himself.
'She's your sibling for god's sake...'
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Akemi's arm weakly cuddled around the teddy bear. B-en... The words escaped her mouth in a barely audible hush.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:08 pm

(( This is my last post for today. I'll be on again at around 6:30 AM EST))

Peter stood still, watching Naomi throw up until he felt a little ill himself. He turned away and said nothing, not wanting to risk offering a hand to help her. "I wonder if I'll ever get to see Akemi again." He thought, feeling his eyes tear up. He looked over at Naomi, who seemed too preoccupied with vomiting to notice him. He walked back into his room and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Akemi squished Blair's hand, her eyes still open and blinking about every three minutes.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Naomi could barely crawl over to Akemi. Naomi reached out and grabbed Akemi's hand.
"A-Akemi..." Naomi's eyes wouldn't stay open any longer. She collapsed.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 pm

At that very moment, Akemi went completely numb, her hand falling from Blair's grip and her teddy bear falling to the ground, her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm

"Maybe she's dead right now. I wouldn't know. I didn't stay with her, I should have. I failed her." Peter thought, lying flat on his stomach in his room. "I should have gotten to know her while I had the chance. It's probably too late now."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:16 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair tried to stay awake, she hasn't had any sleep today, Blair felt Akemi squishing her hand. Blair's eye opened and saw her blinking, she woke up. Akemi woke up! It's possible Akemi won't die.. Blair's chest felt heavier, thought she did not speak and let her eyes speak her words for her. But Akemi looked frozen. Her teddy bear was on the ground. The ambulance didn't go any faster, from the mansion to a hospital takes long to get.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:17 pm

"No, Akemi, talk again. Talk! Stop it! You cant..." she couldn't finish her sentence. She didn't want to say the word 'die'. "l-leave..." She finished, stuttering. "You cant... When will we be at the hospital, for god's sake?" She screamed at the ambulance driver.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:18 pm

Naomi just was lying on the cold, rocky driveway of the estate. All the motion that was coming from her was her finger twitching, and the tears brimming in her eyes. A-Akemi...so much for being an older sister... Naomi suddenly felt strength. The ambulance was leaving, and she was determined to be with her blood sister at all times. She stood up, and speeded towards the truck, screaming "STOP! STOP!" The vehicle stopped, and Naomi got on.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Akemi's arm dropped to the ground, her blue eyes staring at the roof of the car, without blinking.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:29 pm

"AKEMI!" Naomi screamed. "TONI! What's her heart rate?!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Akemi's foot was twitching, but automatically stopped.

Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"AKEMI! NO! TONI, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Naomi pushed her over to see Akemi's heart rate.
((Is Akemi dying?!))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:42 pm

((Well...this got dramatic rather quickly!))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

(( Yes, it did. ))

Peter decided to wait on the front steps of the mansion for the rest of the kids to come back rather than try to walk to the hospital by himself. "I just hope Akemi's okay. She's too young to die." He thought nervously, watching the road for his family.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Gee, thanks. Toni blew her bangs out of her eyes and sat at the very back of the ambulance, against the doors. Again feeling like she didn't belong. She wasn't related to anyone in the ambulance, especially not Akemi, so why did she care so much? She didn't know why, but she quickly dropped the subject and stared out the window waiting until they arrived at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 pm

(( Akemi's Dieing))

Akemi's skintone turned into a paler, paper coloured and her bright blue eyes turned darker.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Toni cringed, she couldn't watch Akemi anymore. She buried her face in her hands and thought to herself, why does this have to happen? Huh, especially on the day I arrive. How funny. I guess I'm bad luck. I don't belong here and I should leave. She bit her lip and decided to run away, once they got to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Uh-Uh Akemi mumbled, her finger swaying through the air, pointing to Toni.

i hear thoughts..
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 pm

"Akemi! Don't leave me, sister!!!" Naomi went into hysterics.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Then, Akemi turned limb.

Her skin pale and blue eyes dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next