Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Applications are still open. You can fill out your application here. If you don't wanna bump but still wanna join, simply PM me your applications. Also, until we get some maids/butlers we'll all be controlling them as NPCs. But don't put detailed responses into them, please.

-----

Topaz flipped through her fashion magazine, blowing a bubble with her strawberry bubble gum. When the bubble popped, she sucked it back into her mouth, chewing it again and continuing the cycle. After a while of skimming through a few magazines, she flipped them closed. "Well, I'm done with this Month's volume." She sighed, opening her trash can and throwing the perfectly new magazines in. She spun around in her plush desk chair, looking at the posters plastered on her wall. Bored, she got up, trudging down the stairs and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Robin was also in the kitchen, his feet propped up against the wall as held his laptop over his face with one hand, typing with the other. Not the most effective way to use the computer, but it was more fun than sitting properly and Robin was bored. "What's up?" He said as Topaz walked in, turning his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:12 pm

"Just getting some food," Topaz said, opening the fridge and pulling out a ham sandwich she'd made earlier in the day along with the jug of milk. She took a glass from the shelf, taking the time to pour herself some milk and putting the jug away before facing Robin. She raised her eyebrows at his position. "What're YOU doing?" She asked, sipping her milk.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:17 pm

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm making use of the Internet." Drawled Robin, as he rolled his eyes and turned back to the screen. "Hey, what's Harlequin-type Icthyosis?" He smirked and stifled a laugh, like he was up to something again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:22 pm

Topaz wrinkled her noise. "Do I look like I know and care, Robin Hood?" Topaz bit into her sandwich, speaking with a full mouth of food. "Maybe you should stop making such an "amazing" use of the internet and go make some real friends." Topaz rolled her eyes, snapping at Robin with her snarky attitude. Then, she slid the plate off the counter, placing it back into the fridge as she went into the television room.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:25 pm

"Believe me, I've tried." Robin groaned. "I think that the general public is allergic to my very presence." He was being sarcastic, but his eyes held a slightly pained expression. He sat up and closed the laptop, watching Topaz walk off.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 pm

"I wouldn't blame them. If you annoy them as much as you annoy me, then they're all bound to hate you." Topaz didn't realize the rudeness of her sentence, and laughed as she rolled her eyes. She sat herself down in the maroon-coloured sofa, grabbing the remote and flipping through channels until she found What Not To Wear.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Elisabeth slammed the door as she came back inside from playing in the garden by herself. "Hey stinkbrains! Guess who's back from playing outside?", she yelled in her obnoxious voice. Her face was spotted with dirt and her clothes smelled disgusting, like always, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Topaz's words actually sort of hurt Robin's feelings, but he bit his lip and didn't respond. "...Welcome back, Elisabeth." He said slowly, in his usual monotone. "Take a bath, will you? You smell like rotting flesh, and I should know."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Phoebe saw what not to wear on the Tv. She grabbed some low sodium popcorn and plopped next to topaz. "Want some?" Phoebe said dusting some crumbs off of her galaxy leggings. She popped one in her mouth. "Mmm."
Phoebe made a face when Lizzy walked in. If anything she was the stink brain.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:54 pm

Elisabeth left mud footprints on the carpet as she is barefoot all the time. Instead of going to the upstairs bathroom to take a bath like she is suppose to, she plops down on a chair and flashed her toothy grin. "So, what are all of you up to?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Phoebe grabbed some baby wipes from the table. "Wiping you off." Phoebe said. She wiped Lizzy's hands and face and feet. The wipe was brown when Phoebe was done. "Eww are you serious?" Phoebe groaned with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:02 pm

"I'm not doing anything." Robin said to Elisabeth, still not in the best of moods. "Once you don't stink so much I believe the others would happily let you join them."  He moved the laptop to the side and curled his legs to his chest.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:08 pm

Elisabeth stuck her tongue out at Phoebe. "I don't need wiping", she wined. She gets up from her sitting position on the chair. "Fine, I'll go take a bath", she groans as she trudges to the upstairs bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Phoebe sighed. She turned to Robin. "Ugh, is she always like this?" Phoebe asked. Phoebe-Grace was the newly adopted one. It has been a month now and she is still getting used that this place has 4 floors and a swimming pool. Italy is so much prettier though. She misses Italy so much. Even though she had to steal clothes and beg for food it was beautiful. "It seems like everyone is brats here." Phoebe added.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:32 pm

Topaz turned to Phoebe when she added in they were all brats. "Then go back to Italy with your little beautiful land and small country. No one's asking for you to be here." Topaz rolled her eyes, pulling a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:11 pm

"God, Topaz, you're really harsh." Robin growled, giving her a look that very much resembled that of a dying wildcat. "Do you give any thought to what you say to people? Any at all?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Elisabeth came back downstairs. She left her hair dripping wet. At least she was wearing clean clothes. She had an annoyed expression on her face. "Are you all happy now? That I don't smell like a dumpster?", she said with a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:35 pm

With one last scathing glance at Topaz, Robin answered Elisabeth. "You smell fine. Thank you." He said in a mock exasperated voice. He stood up and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:38 pm

"Lizzy can you go upstairs for awhile. We are having a private talk." Phoebe said. "As for you Miss Attitude. I would like to go back! This place is over crowded. The only sane person here is me!" Phoebe screamed at the top of her lungs. She herd her voice echo. It was very quiet for a 2 minute. Then Phoebe stomped up the stair and shut her door. She sat in closet sobbing. She just wanted her mom. But she is gone. Phoebe really wasn't sane. She was slipping into insanity without her mom. She looked at the clock. 1:45 read the letters. She started crying some more.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:45 pm

(I apologize if anything Topaz says is offensive, it's just her nature.)

Topaz rolled her eyes. "What a bunch of babies." She glanced at Robin, mimicking his tone. "Of course, I'm SOOOO sorry for being harsh!" She said sarcastically. Then, rolling her eyes once more, she stood up, brushing off her white skirt. "Do I look like I care what you all think? You're all just a bunch of poor scrawling MY parents spared. Yes, MY. Because I'M practically the only one here who's a REAL Jackson, unlike all of YOU!" Then, she flipped the TV off, going into her room. Ignoring Phoebe's crying, Topaz walked into her room, closing and locking the door as she sat down and took her magazines out of the trash, flipping them open and reading them over again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Robin stood in shock. That had to be the 5th most offensive and deeply hurtful thing his eats had ever registered, even counting all the crap he had previously dealt with. He ducked his head to hide his face, walking stiffly back into the kitchen. In the back of his head, though, he couldn't say that Topaz was wrong. In some ways he really was just an outcast living in the house of millionaires. He could very clearly remember that his own parents had given him up, never to contact him again. Robin slumped back down on the floor, burying his face in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:55 pm

(@Flower its okay its an rp its supposed to be like this. btw I love drama<33)

"Crap. My mascara is running." Phoebe said. She went downstairs looking like a monster and raided the fridge.  She was going to puke it up anyway. "I can't even be on the same floor as this girl right now. I think she might be jelous of me..." Phoebe said to Robin. Miss Jackson and Mr. Jackson had to love Phoebe. They adopted her. Her whole hot mess self. They adopted a girl a puking, emotional freak monster. Who would want to adopt that.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 3:59 pm

Wow. 'Wonderful' family bonding. Elisabeth really didn't care what anyone else thought, either. Why should she? She shares no relation with them- the second one adopted into this family because of the trouble she caused in her past one. It's just who she is. A capital B-R-A-T. She stormed upstairs, not really caring about how hard she stomped her feet against the ground or how much water was dripping from her hair.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:00 pm

"Jealous? What's she got to be jealous of?" Robin said dully, not even moving his eyes."She has everything she could possibly want. All the money in the world, squadrons of maids to do the housework...f**king living parents." He took a deep breath, trying regaining his neutral act.  "...She can do or say whatever the heck she wants. It's my fault for being affected by it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next