Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

Family (RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 am

''Of course Phoebe.'' she smiled. She noticed that Lizzy was bored and decided to give her the toppings to put on the cake.''It's your turn now, you can decorate the cake.'' she said lovingly.''What do you think those fools are up to, eh?'' she asked Lizzy.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am

Topaz stood up, stretching and going up the stairs into her room. When she reached it, she opened the door. She wrinkled her nose at the stench. She sniffed around, getting to her bed. "EW!" She yelled, grabbing her air freshener and spraying it around. When she ripped the sheets up, she screamed at the mess. "OH MY GOD! LIZZY!" She yelled, staring at the dead turtle. She ran to her closet, hoping to get a sheet to clean up the mess. She opened it, screaming when she saw Robin. "ROBIN!" She yelled, lifting her hand and smacking him across the face.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 am

"Ahhh Oh my gawd! That was amazing!" Phoebe said. She walked into the room. She high fived Robin and prepared to face Topaz. "You shouldn't be mean to us or this is what will happen." Phoebe said. Sizing Topaz up. She could probably beat her in a fight. I mean Phoebe might be boney but she had been in street fights as a kid or about a month and a half ago.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 am

Topaz was considerably bigger and heavier than Robin was, so the force of her smacking him sent him halfway across the room. It hurt. A lot. But Robin was laughing. "You should've seen the look on your face! Priceless..." He gasped, collapsing on the floor in hysterics. "You totally deserved that. Admit it."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 am

Topaz grabbed Phoebe by her shirt collar, pulling her so close that their noses were touching. "I will tell my parents and they will dump you back into a dumpster where you belong. I don't think you realize who I am. My parents will do ANYTHING for me, their only REAL Jackson child. I will one day inherit their business, and you? You'll all live here like the scrawling you are for the rest of your life. I will be talking about this to my parents. Get your bags ready, brat." And with that, she dragged them both out of the room, throwing them onto the hallway's wooden floor and locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:45 am

Robin collected himself, standing up and feeling the bruised left side of his face with a wince. "That was worth it. Totally worth it." He said to Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:48 am

Topaz grabbed her iPhone 5c, calling her dad and reporting the story to him. She began to cry. "I HATE THEM ALL! THEY'RE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF POOR KIDS WHO SHOULD ROT ON THE STREET! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RESCUE THEM?! THEY PUT LIZZY'S DEAD TURTLE INTO MY DESK AND THREATENED ME!" After listening to her dad talk, she smiled. "Sure, see you tonight." She grinned from ear to ear, opening the door. "GO DOWNSTAIRS!" She said, pushing him back down onto the floor. "Or I'll break your weak bones. Oh, and my dad is coming home to talk to you and Phoebe. That's short for pack your bags, brats." Then, she locked her door again.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:48 am

"Never Topaz. You have to take a lot away to break me. You don't know who My parents are. My father was the head of the Mafia. Your dumb parents adopted me so my mafia family wouldn't steal your bizznus and kill all of you. So I suggest you put me down or I'll call my uncle Peppito." Phoebe said while pushing her back. "We are stronger than you Topaz. You can do nothing about it. You can't get rid of me." Phoebe added. This probably the first any of the kids herd it. This was true. Her parents died but she had a strong mafia family. They hide in different places in all countries. They can't wait until Topaz's parents mess up so they can take over their bizznus and kill them all. "Back off." Phoebe said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:52 am

Robin rolled over and kicked Topaz in the shins. "Quit shoving, you hog." He snapped. "Anyway, you really did deserve what we did after all the sh** we got from you."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:53 am

Infinite wrote:
"Never Topaz. You have to take a lot away to break me. You don't know who My parents are. My father was the head of the Mafia. Your dumb parents adopted me so my mafia family wouldn't steal your bizznus and kill all of you. So I suggest you put me down or I'll call my uncle Peppito." Phoebe said while pushing her back. "We are stronger than you Topaz. You can do nothing about it. You can't get rid of me." Phoebe added. This probably the first any of the kids herd it. This was true. Her parents died but she had a strong mafia family. They hide in different places in all countries. They can't wait until Topaz's parents mess up so they can take over their bizznus and kill them all. "Back off." Phoebe said.

You can't make stuff like that up without asking me. All the foster kids have no family or parents.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:54 am

((I have to log off. I might be on later, but maybe not until tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:57 am

@Flower You never said anything about this in you rules. Also it would be cool. Like you adopted Phoebe to save your bizznus.
Back to top Go down
Cutie Patootie
Junior Fantagian
Cutie Patootie

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 am

((sorry for being late))

Heather walked into Topaz's room. She was the only other one that wasn't adopted. She wasn't the brat either. (just going off of what I read) "Guys stop fighting otherwise I call the shrink again!" Heather yelled. Heather just wanted them to stop. She is the peace maker of the family. "I'm going to make some cake with Erin. You three have fun getting on." Heather said running down the steps to make some more cake.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 am

Infinite wrote:
@Flower You never said anything about this in you rules. Also it would be cool. Like you adopted Phoebe to save your bizznus.
Yeah, I didn't say anything because I thought it was obvious??? But this is a RP about a regular upper-class family, not a mafia. I don't wanna make things complicated.

Topaz sighed, flipping through her magazines yet again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 am

Robin smirked, knowing that the battle was won until Topaz's father came back. He went into the bathroom to get some ice for his face, then back into his room. He fell back onto his bed and turned his laptop on.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 am

((Can someone please catch me up, I have no clue what's going on atm))

Carrie twirled her red highlight, hidden at the back of her head around her finger. It was sometime around noon and she'd been sitting in her room doing nothing for the past 3 hours, she turned down her iPod and smirked at her family portrait that she'd hung over her study desk. They were so good to her, and interesting people. She got up and began to walk around her room, her finger trailing on the red and black striped walls which she'd painted herself.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:55 am

(what did i miss?)
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 pm

((yeah, what DID we miss? What's all this about a fight?!))

Carrie smiled at the thought of accomplishing something herself, it had taken her almost a whole week to paint her room - and the fumes weren't good for her either. She recalled running out of the room coughing one night, literally "watching paint dry". Carrie fingered the fabric of her bed and let her hand linger on each and every picture and piece of furniture in her room. This was home, her home.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:59 pm

(( Read the RP over again if you guys missed out, LOL I KEEP WRITING LINDA INSTEAD OF LIZZY))

Unaware of what had happened before,they carried on making the cake. Finally, the chocolate fudge cake was finished, Erin, Lizzy and Heather gathered around the cake to put the toppings on. They all sprinkled the toppings onto the spongy roof of the cake, they couldn't wait to eat it. The room smelled like a candy store and Erin was so proud that it came out great without the butler helping her.
''EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS THE CAKE IS DONE!!'' she shouted in glee.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Carrie smelled cake, "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY ERREBODY!" she yelled. She picked up her skateboard which she'd taken the wheels off of and slid down the stairs. Carrie ran into the kitchen and looked at everyone around the cake. "Can I have the first piece, pwease" she pouted, using her big eyes against them.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:18 pm

''Just wait for everyone to come downstairs and sit on the table, then you can have the first piece.'' she replied
while making marks by pressing her elbows against the expensive granite table.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:21 pm

((iM not exactly sure what the butlers do tbh i forgot to ask but im just going to assume it's stereotypical butler stuff like cleaning...and opening doors..a..nd all that jazz))
Michael let out a long, exasperated sigh as he looked down at his nearly finished work. He had been setting the dining room table, being very careful and paying attention to every little detail to ensure that everything was as close to perfection as he could get it. Carefully, he set it (the table) with empty, just cleaned plates and fresh silverware sets, then stepped back to have a full overview of the finished product. As simple as setting a table sounded, with a table as large as this one was, and as careful as he had to be with detailing, it actually was somewhat of a task.
((soRry about how hard this sucks too ahh))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Erin stared at Micheal ''Ha, you're such a perfectionist, it's okay you don't have to.'' she helped him make the table and waited for everyone to come.

(( I'm logging out, I want everyone to post and come to the table to eat some cake if they want tooooo ))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 pm

((Jeff's character Robin and Infinite's character Phoebe put Lizzy's dead turtle in my character Topaz's bed, and she just got really mad at them.))

Topaz exited her room, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her mood lit up when she smelt the sweet smell of baked goods. "It smells like a bakery in here!" She said. Then, she noticed the cake on the table. Happy that something good had finally happened, she sat down and began digging into an already-cut slice of cake.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:59 pm

"NO! I GET THE FIRST PIECE!" Carrie said, pushing Topaz and shoving it into her mouth in one fist full. "HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT?!" she cut another piece of cake and began eating it gracefully with a fork, acting as if nothing had happened. She smiled and snickered away, unaware if Topaz would start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next