Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

Family (RP) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:49 pm

"MICHAEL! CHOP CHOP LAD!" Carrie said, pushing the butler towards the mess and accidentally giving him a face full of cleavage as she picked her unharmed shirt off the ground and ran upstairs into the bathroom, grabbing her skateboard. She rinsed her arms and face off, re-applying her makeup - her eyes "enlarging". She smiled, satisfied, put her shirt back on and skateboard in her room. Carrie got a burst of adrenaline and burst through Erin's door, jumping onto the bed and landing on top of her, she kissed her passionately, staring into her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Without thinking she kissed her back ( on the cheek ok its not like they are les). '' Oh god, I am...''. Erin stopped and stared into Carrie's eyes with a heart full of pure love and said '' Well, if we are going to do it, you better close the door...'' she pushed Carrie onto the floor and rolled on top of her.

They were going to have a twerk off, she blasted the '' We can't stop'' song.

Last edited by Ulflette on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 pm

"THIS IS MY JAM!" Carrie screamed, she began singing along "We won't stop.. Can't you see it's we who own the night, can't you see it's we who got that.." she smiled and began twerking professionally, closing the door with a gentle tap of her magical booty which she gained from the power of cake.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Topaz ran back up the stairs when she show was over, her eyes practically barging out of her head. Robin was twitching, Erin had ran away blushing, and now Carrie was stuffing her cleavage into their butler's face. THEIR ADULT MALE BUTLER'S FACE. "What the heck?!" She yelled, blushing madly. When she seen Robin, she growled, walking up to him. "I cancelled the meeting with dad, but can you PLEASE take Lizzy's dead turtle off my sheets? Your mess, so you have to clean it up. Thanks." Without waiting for Robin's reply, Topaz plopped down on the couch, flipping through her magazine.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Erin was back to back with Carrie's booty.Erin switched off the music and then said '' Let's talk...''

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:04 pm

Carrie raised her arms and twerked all up on that bed, she giggled menacingly and turned over, her booty twerking all up on Erin's belly. She heard loud noise coming from the first floor and grimaced. What could they want now? Michael the butler was probably high off her fabulousness, and Robin had just went downstairs. She began to continue where the song had left off "IT'S OUR PARTY WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Topaz flipped though her magazines, yawning. She was back to being bored, and a part of her wished that she could be part of another cake battle. She quickly pushed the thought out of her mind, though, and soon, she dropped her magazines on the floor, and was snoring away on the couch. A little snooze couldn't hurt, right?
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Michael did his best to ignore Carrie, though he did get an accidental look at her cleavage, which didn't really do anything but prove to further irritate him (she was, after all, underage).
As he began cleaning up the mess the children had left behind in the dining room, he couldn't help but become somewhat curious (and a little bit worried) about what Carrie and Erin were doing and being so private over, but he figured perhaps he didn't want to know, especially with what they had been up to earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Topaz was about to fall into a deeper sleep when she fell off the couch, landing on the carpet, and nearly hitting her head on the side of the glass coffee table. She groaned, standing up and yawning. Although she had only been under for less than 10 minutes, she felt like she had woken up after years of deep slumber. "Hey, Michel.." Topaz called after Michael, walking into the kitchen and leaning against the counter yawning. "Can you make me some lobster? There's some in the freezer downstairs.."

(Topaz pronounced it Michel on purpose.)
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Erin was getting bored so she turned to Carrie and said.'' You know what, lets go and do something to Robin.'' she smirked like a villain.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:16 pm

"Okay, on 3 we burst into his room" she said, walking across the hall. She put her hand on the knob and turned it ever so gently, no ordinary person would've seen or heard it unless they were focused on the doorknob at that very moment. She winked at Erin "1...2...3!" she burst in and pinned Robin onto his bed, kissing his left cheek hard and long as she waited for Erin to do the same.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Topaz shrugged, heading into the basement. After fishing out the lobster, she threw it onto the counter carelessly. "Not too much salt, but make it have flavour. Oh, and don't overcook. Make sure it's not alive, either. Kay, call me when it's done!" Topaz smiled, then rushed up the stairs, her eyeballs practically popping out of her head when she sees what Carrie doing to Robin. "Well then.." She awkwardly walked down the hall and into her room, leaving the door wide open and plopping down onto her bed, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:20 pm

Michael had just about finished cleaning when Topaz entered.
He nodded in response to her request. "Yeah, sure. Do you want to eat it down here, or do you want to go wait in your room and have me bring it up to you?" he asked, hiding any of his previous annoyances with a neutral face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:21 pm

"I'll eat it down there!" Topaz called down to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Erin did the same as Carrie and gave her the look.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 pm

Carrie took hold of his left leg and gave her "the look" in response. She dragged him into Erin's room and pushed him on the bed, she waited for her fangs. Nothing. Carrie was obsessed with "The Vampire Diaries" she loved the show so so much, she climbed onto Robin and bit his neck teasingly. Carrie was on the eccentric side today, she climbed off and licked her lips - imagining how Damon Salvatore would do it. (google him, he's cute!!). Carrie smiled and ripped off his shirt. "COME AND GET IT ROBBY!" she yelled like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm

Topaz was curious about what Erin and Carrie were doing to Robin. So, she got up, skipping down the hall and into Robin's rooM. "Hey guys, what're you all doin-" When she seen what was happening, she stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes almost bulging out of her head.

{Guys plz don't be to inappropriate your all also sibling thank}
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:27 pm

((@flower aHh sorRy i didnt get that topaz was still upstairs while talking 2 michael gomen
and also i didnt see the edited vers. of ur post when i typed my reply))
"Alright, I'll be right on it." Michael shouted in appliance up to Topaz, making sure not to be too loud, but also loud enough so that she could hear him from up in her position.
He very hastily finished cleaning up the last couple of pieces of cake, then retreating to the kitchen to begin cooking the lobster.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Erin farted in his face and ran out of the room.

edited everything sorry.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:30 pm

GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE STOP? This is waaaay too inappropriate. This is like a word that begins with R and ends with E. I'll have to kick you guys out if you continue. I'm sorry, but yeah. And Jeff's character isn't even aware of this.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:32 pm

(I didn't do this. I simply ran out with Robin's shirt, I have no clue what fette is doing 0_0)
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Sorry I edited everything and I ran out the room, WONT HAPPEN AGAIN!

sorry i'm going crazy, you will never know what ever happened MWHAHAHA!.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:38 pm

(Okay let's let him reply, he's not online at the moment and Carrie has his shirt. So we'll wait until he comes to get it or something)

Carrie ran all around the house, her arms flailing and Robin's shirt tied around her waist looking like a huge skirt. "Come and get me, Robin!" she hollered in joy. It had been a while since she let her crazy side out.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Erin was out of breath and said to Carrie panting '' Hey that's enough, I'm dead tired, lets sit.'' Erin sat on the sofa calmly pretending nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:48 pm

"Awww, but I'm not tired" she pouted, dropping herself on the couch beside Erin. She flapped the shirt around, untying it from her waist and smelled it. It smelled odd, what had Robin been doing in his room all day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next