Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

Family (RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:04 pm

''Well... is it good?'' she asked with a half smile on her face.'' Well, I guess the others can eat the cake later on, I really wanted everyone to come sit on the table like a family.'' she sighed.

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Topaz turned bright red, picking up her spoon and smacking it against Carrie's temple. Then, she pushed the girl out of her seat, and quickly cut herself the biggest slice, then resorting to grabbing a fork and running to the washroom, locking herself in, fearing that Carrie would chase after her and try to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Carrie gasped, she wasn't even given a chance to fight. "IT'S THE BEST EVER!" she screamed, then took the top layer of the cake and carried it in her arms like a baby. Just when she looked calm and composed, she faceplanted into the layer and began eating at it like an animal. If anyone was going to have the most cake it would be her. She looked up at Erin and tapped her nose teasingly, getting icing on her. She grinned.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:10 pm

(Your character is glorious.)

Topaz stuffed the food down her throat, nearly choking on the pink frosting. After coughing a few times, she threw the left over cake into the trash can, then washing her face and hands. She unlocked the door, cautiously stepping out of the bathroom holding the utensils in her hands. Carrie sort of scared her, so she quickly dumped the plate and fork into the sink.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:12 pm

''Hey! you got icing all over me'' she licked off all the icing off her nose with her tongue and laughed while Carrie watched her.''NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!'' she said wickedly in a loud voice. She brushed off icing from the cake and smudged it all over Carrie's soft, lucious, kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm

(Haha thanks xD She loves food, what can I say? (:)

"Aweh man! This is my good red shirt too!", she raised her well iced arms and took it off, revealing a maroon undershirt, which had a built in bra, padded. Then she saw Topaz walk by, she scowled. Carrie took half of the next layer to prove a point to Topaz, "having fun with your cake?!" she said, stuffing her face in again. Her arms and hands were covered in the icing, along with her face. She finished up and drank straight from the carton, letting out a huge burp. "It all goes to the booty, baby" she smiled back at Erin and winked.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Topaz laughed at Erin and Carrie. They were..fun. Not brats and social-awkward weirdos like some other siblings. Grinning, she tip-toed over to the cake, scooping up a handful of the vanilla deliciousness. Then, creeping up behind Carrie, she told Erin to be quiet before plopping the cake onto Carrie's head and rubbing it around all over her hair and scalp.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:17 pm

'' Ah, you idiots, messing up my cake!'' she ranted and flew up her hands and slapping them back down onto the table. It was obvious that Carrie and Topaz brought the wild side of Erin out.Erin accidentally farted and made a weird face that resembled Lizzy when she had to take a big poo.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 pm

{OH mmY GOD I can't....,,,,}

Topaz made a face when the scent of Erin's fart travelled through her nose. She turned green, then ran to the sink, choking a bit before a tiny fragment of cake slithered out of her throat. "Gross.." She wheezed, grabbing a dish cloth and covering her nose with it.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Michael just sighed and watched them from a distance. He didn't really have the slightest clue to what was going on (or why it was going on, for that matter), and their messiness was somewhat obnoxious to him, though he did suppose he would have to deal with it, since he did get his main source of income from this.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:21 pm

Carrie burst into maniacal laughter, she'd never been so amused by the insanity of another being. She screamed and turned quickly upon feeling the cold and warm mix of vanilla mush against her scalp, "THAT'S IT TOPAZ!" she yelled, picking up the other half of her layer. She shoved it right down Topaz's shirt and laughed some more, she quickly turned and pressed her iced hand on Erin's mouth, letting her fingers linger for a moment. She winked again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 pm

Topaz screamed, shaking her shirt as she ran around the house. "MY NEW SHIRT!" She was yelling at the top of her lungs, cake slithering out of her shirt and making a mess all over the kitchen and living room. When she re-traced her steps, she slipped and fell on her butt, laughing crazily and gripping her sides. Her new sweater had been slightly ruined, and the rips on her jeans were stuffed with cake. Her blonde, curly ponytail had fragments of vanilla icing in it, but she didn't care for once. She licked some of the icing off the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:25 pm

'' YOU IDIOTS!'' she exclaimed. Erin pushed Carrie and tackled her down to the floor while sitting on her stomach and shoving a piece of cake onto her chin.'' I'LL FART AGAIN IF YOU DONT STOP!'' she snorted. The whole kitchen was a mess and it was awful, it smelled like a sewer and a bakery which was not a very good mix.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:26 pm

Topaz began laughing even more at Erin's remark. "Do..it...wait...let me...get..the..DISHCLOTH!" Topaz dragged herself to the oven, grabbing one of the dishcloths from the counter and holding it over her nose. "GO!" She yelled to Erin.

Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:28 pm

"GO AHEAD! I LIKE FARTS! THEY REMIND ME OF HARD BOILED EGGS IN THE MORNING!" she said giggling still, she turned on Erin and rolled right on top of her. Their lips were so close, their bodies pressed together in every way. Her breathing slowed and became heavy for a moment, as she stared into Erin's glossy eyes. Suddenly without thinking she swallowed and picked up the remains of the cake, dumping it on a completely vulnerable Erin. Carrie continued to spoon cake off of Erin's body and throw it at Topaz.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 pm

"GAH!!!" Topaz screamed, holding the dishcloth up as a barrier. "I'M NEVER GIVING YOU CAKE AGAIN, CARRIE!" She laughed at the top of her lungs. Then, realizing the stash of cake mix was in the basement, she darted down the stairs, locking the door. "YOU'LL NEVER GET ANYMORE!" She screamed to Carrie from the other side of the locked basement door.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Erin blushed hard, out of embarrassment, she farted, once again. It smelled like vegetables and it was bad. She could smell Carries breath and was completely shocked because this had never happened to her.''Heh...'' she nervously smiled while still on the floor and was under Carrie.She forgot about all her surroundings and focused on Carries cute nose, she was just so beautiful...

Last edited by Ulflette on Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Carrie laughed evilly, her plan had worked. She dragged the heavy chair across the floor and placed it in of the door, closing up the entrance until someone chose to move it. She hopped back on Erin without thinking, and let emotions overwhelm her. She leaned in and kissed Erin, staring into her eyes the whole time. She tasted of cake, Carrie loved cake.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Topaz was confused when Carrie didn't immediately try to break the door down and murder her. When it became quiet, she got suspicious. "Carrie? Erin? What're you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Her lips were soft and kissable. They kissed for a while but then she noticed Topaz barging in. Out of embarrassment, she broke the kiss and pushed Carrie away from her, it was wrong but she knew she wanted it so bad...( OMG FEELS)
''I'll be going to my room.'' she smirked and ran upstairs there was a glisten in her eyes which shows that she was inviting Carrie into her room...
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Finally, Topaz unlocked the door, tripping over the chair in-front of it and landing on her face. Groaning, she stood up, gasping at the mess of cake in the distance. "OMG! Butler..dude..person, CLEAN THIS UP BEFORE MY DAD GETS HOME!" Topaz was back to her usual self, and ran upstairs and into her room to change.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Erin thought about what happened and couldn't get her mind off Carrie. She laid in her bed like it was a love story and blushed hard and smacked the pillows into her face.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Michael was about to correct her addressing him as 'butler dude person', but decided against it.
He still wasn't sure what was going on, though, as it seemed to have gone from playing with food, to some sort of pre-sex kissing, to being yelled at.
He exited the dining room to fetch some rags, a bucket of water and some soap, as well as a plastic bag to act as a trashcan while cleaning up the leftover mess.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:47 pm

After throwing her dirty clothes into her laundry bin, she changed into some pink sweatpants and a T-shirt. She managed to get all the bits of cake out of her hair, and brushed it out before putting it back into a bun. Slipping her socks on, she scurried down the stairs, laughing all over again when she seen the mess in the kitchen. She wandered down into the basement and into the screening room, and started watching her favourite show, Victorious.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Robin shut off the computer and went downstairs. All the commotion downstairs was starting to get annoying. "What in the name of sanity are you guys...oh. My. God." He stared at the mess, his eyes twitching. "I am in no way responsible for this madness." Robin said finally, backing up into the wall. Girls could be so hyper, not to mention sloppy. It looked like they had been painting the walls with frosting. "Okay, forget the turtle incident guys. This is going to cause world war 3."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next