Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family (RP) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:58 pm

Topaz rushed downstairs, after Carrie and Erin. "You guys are so weird, you took Robin's shirt-" However, she was running so fast that she tripped over her own feet and tumbled down the stairs, landing on her butt.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Carrie watched Topaz fall, not caring to bat an eyelash. She smiled when Topaz landed. "Having fun?" she asked, rubbing her hands together. Carrie picked up the remote and rolled it in her hands, examining the things that got in between the buttons.

(how old is topaz?)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 4:43 pm

(She's 15.)

Topaz rolled her eyes, getting up and brushing her clothes off. Groaning, she stretched, plopping down on the couch between Erin and Carrie, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:00 pm

"I'm bored" Carrie complained. She turned on the TV and instantly went to CW, of course The Vampire Diaries was on. She smiled and leaned back into the couch.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Topaz began shouting questions to annoy Carrie. "STEPHEN AND CAROLINE WERE BEST FRIENDS? CAN EVERYONE ELSE SEE BONNIE? WHO'S CLAUSE? WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM? SO ELENA'S WITH DAMIEN?"

(I watch VPD and I'm up to date too. c:)
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:18 pm

"Yeah, Stephan and Caroline are the only ones they have. No, only Jeremy for now. Klaus will rise again! I don't want him too though, they've staked him so many times. YES!! I LOVE ELENA AND DAMON! OMFG DAMON IS SO HOT!" Carrie said, almost screaming and bursting into tears. She practically lived for this show, she took hold of Topaz's arm and bit it hard sucking from the little holes she created. "OMG Delena kisses!" she shouted, eyes glued to the TV.

(I call it TVD haha, omfg really? I love the show to pieces)
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 6:37 am

Erin had no idea what was going on because she never watched The Vampire Diaries, she only watches it with Carrie because she loves Damon because he is so hot.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 8:08 am

((Whoooa holy crap guys. Next time you do something to my character at least give me a chance to respond, okay?))

Robin stalked out of his room, having retrieved another shirt from his wardrobe. "Alright, Carrie. Give it back." He said, his face twisted into a grimace. "This isn't funny, you know..." he didn't even really recall what had happened. He knew Carrie was weird, but there was no way in heck he could have been prepared for that. "1...2...3..." He started to count, ready to tackle her if she didn't hand over the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:03 pm

((My person was out doing something I guess sorry)) ((@Flower lets forget about the post okay))

Phoebe entered the room. She had a new startgey with Topaz. Kill her with complaments. "Oh hi Topaz your shirt is fabu. You guys woke me up from my nap you know. But I guess that doesn't matter now. Why are you guys getting angry." Phoebe said. She looked at Topaz straight in the eye. She knew what Robin was thinking Traitor but she needed to get on Topaz's good side. After all she is queen bee here. Phoebe was just a severant in the game. Robin was an outlaw. Phoebe wants to be duchess and help rule maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:32 pm

(Okay.))

Ignoring Phoebe's compliment, Topaz pulled her arm away from Carrie. "EW GROSS!" She yelled, jumping off and putting some rubbing alcohol and a bandage on her arms. She started mumbling to herself, applying the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 4:39 pm

((Haha sorry Jeff, I did slow it down though (; ))

Carrie being the unpredictable person as always, tackled Robin out of no where and buttoned his shirt back onto him. She smiled and her breathing slowed and became heavy, she'd been running around the house a lot and besides the cake, she hadn't had any REAL FOOD. She messed up Robin's hair and gave him a BIG WET KISS on the cheek "Cheer up, brother we're only having fun" she said loudly, her smile growing larger with every word she said. Suddenly she remembered something... BLURRED LINES! "Hey, your name.. It's like... ROBIN THICKE!" she yelled, beginning to sing his newest hit.

Blurred Lines:
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:57 am

Topaz covered her ears dramatically to Carrie's singing. "HAWGAGGAGAGAGAG" She yelled as she locked herself in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:23 am

Robin glowered at the mention of the celebrity. "I wish not to be associated with that overrated fool." He hissed, wiping off his cheek. Carrie was both exceedingly annoying and somewhat hilarious. "Anyway, thank you for your cooperation." He turned away from her, but didn't leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:44 am

(( SORRY JEFF BBY))

Erin also hated Robin Thicke and grinned like a Cheshire cat  when Robin said he was an ''overrated fool'' and agreed with him. ''He's a big douche, just like you'' she snorted twice, in a surreptitious manner

Last edited by Ulflette on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 am

Robin blushed, looking at Erin like she just stabbed a cat. "Thanks." he replied sarcastically. "It's so comforting to know your pleasant opinion of me." He did wonder, however, what he had done to deserve being likened to Mr. Thicke.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Erin smiled broadly ''Just kidding, not everyone hates you.'' she said as she raised an eyebrow whilst half-smiling. She slapped her hand hardly over his shoulder as she whacked her head down in a bunch of laughter. She pinched his cheeks and wobbled them about, teasing him for his red face.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Unlocking the bathroom door, she plopped down on the couch, changing the channel and waiting for Carrie's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:53 am

"NO! STOP! I LIKE ROBIN!" Carrie admitted, lunging forward and pushing Erin aside. She hugged Robin tightly, whispering in his ear "You're right. Robin Thicke can't compare to you. You know why?" she swayed from side to side for a moment, still embracing Robin. "You're my brother, that's why!". Carrie straightened up his shirt collar and hair, smiling when done. She'd always like taking matters into her own hands. Whenever she'd see someone's hood inside out, she'd fix it. An untied shoe, she'd fix it. Even something as simple as a hair sticking to someone's tights, she'd fix it. "There" she said, finally satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:12 am

''GROUP HUG!'' she stuck her arms out and pushed herself onto both of them.'' SMELL ME, YOU ARE BOTH MY PROPERTY!'' Erin cried whilst picking up a pen and writing ''Erin's property'' on Robin's and Carrie's tummy.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 9:04 am

Robin laughed, pushing Erin away with one hand. "You two are so hyper." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair, a nervous habit of his.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Erin smirked ''Just trying to lighten the mood'' she said in a calming voice, putting her hands on her hip.
''I'm sooo bored'' she groaned whilst making the noise of an elephant and falling on top of Topaz like a slow, slothful, stout cat.

((cant wait for topaz to push me off her lap))
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:31 pm

Carrie's breathing returned to normal. "
Hyper? You should've seen me after my first piece of cake!"
she said, motioning to the unwashed plates in the open dishwasher which she also forgot to close. She licked her lips and stared into Robin's eyes. They were mesmerizing to her, nothing special of course just the simple fact that she liked Robin best, him and his thick eyelashes. Carrie picked up a pillow and lightly hit Robin on the butt "PILLOW FIGHT!" she announced, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:49 pm

"ALL RIGHT!!" Phoebe loved pillow fights. She avoided hitting Topaz and got Carrie right on the forhead. "Haha." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:06 pm

"Oh, you're gonna get it!" she yelped, hitting her in the face and Robin in the stomach once again. She took a brief moment to observe the room around her, cautiously holding up the pillow in case of a surprise attack. The room was a calming colour of green, with dark brown accents and borders, the living room flowing into the kitchen. She snapped back to reality to the sound of Phoebe's laughing.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 6:56 am

Erin noticed what was happening and took a pillow from the sofa and slapped it on Carrie's behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next