Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family (RP)

Go down 
+5
Cutie Patootie
Miranda2
MsJoyMaeda
Flynn
flower
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family (RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:08 am

Robin grabbed five pillows, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "You asked for this." He said evilly, throwing one into Erin's face, tossing two into the air as a distraction before sending one at Phoebe.
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:56 am

Erin was very aware that Robin had sent a pillow flying in her face, she growled like a tiger and threw a pillow across the room before she started to hide behind the furniture. She was scratching the furniture and leaving marks with her nails because she had pressed so hard. She shouted out in laughter ''COME AND GET ME!''
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm

"Oh, I got you!" Carrie shouted, tackling her from behind sending them into the sofa. She giggled, it had been a while since she'd had this much fun. She got up and held her arms up, bracing herself for anymore blows. "GOTCHA!" she shouted, as she hit Robin hard on the butt. (;
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Robin ducked and caught the pillow Erin threw, retaliating by turning over the sofa she and Carrie were on and shoving the pillow in Erin's face. He ran back into the wall to recover the rest of the pillows for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:55 pm

Carrie smiled and got up off her feet, dizzy at first but regaining her balance just in time for a slow run. "AHH!" Carrie yelled, pounding at her chest like a gorilla. She smiled and jumped onto Robin, repeatedly kissing his cheeks and slamming the pillow down onto him. "I got you" she whispered into his ear, continuing to hit him with the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Robin tried to push Carrie off, but she was considerably stronger than he was. He did, however, manage to free an arm and hit her with a fistful of pillows. "Not so fast." He said, stifling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Carrie was slightly struggling, her breathing quickened at Robin's touch. He was so cute, laughing and smiling - not something he'd usually do. Usually Robin would be getting into trouble somewhere, somehow. She smiled and hit him with the pillow again, kissing at his cheeks faster, leaving shiny marks on his face from her lip balm. "Oh, you wish!" she said, pounding one down on him.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:15 pm

"Okay, okay, I give up!" Robin laughed, putting up his free hand. "Now stop kissing me."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:19 pm

Carrie giggled and quickly kissed him on the corner of his mouth, not on the mouth, and still close enough to the cheek to be recognized as a mistake. She dropped the pillows onto him and rolled off, holding his arm. "Fine, fine! There. Happy?" she said, an innocent look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:21 pm

"Thanks." Robin said. He wiped off his cheek and started laughing again. "You win." Sitting up, he gently pulled away his arm.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:31 pm

"No problem" Carrie replied, nervously eyeing his cheek. She giggled to hide her embarrassment and the fact that her cheeks were flushing. She smiled and tried to think up an excuse, looking straight at the green wall "O my gosh, I'm actually sweating!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 4:35 pm

"I'm not surprised." Robin replied, buying into the excuse. "Let's pick up the pillows before the maids go into conniptions."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:16 pm

"Good idea!" she exclaimed, turning the couch back to it's original state. She bent over and started collecting pillows under her arms, motioning for Robin to do the same. "We wouldn't want them to walk in and have a heart attack" she giggled, picturing Michael walking in and gasping in surprise, a face implying that he was about to explode.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:07 pm

Phoebe wondered where Topaz went. She wasn't in the living room. Well, better to avoid her right now. When Carrie was gathering the pillows Phoebe did a body slam on top of Carrie. She fell onto the pillows with bang. Feathers burst into the air. It was fun so she made feather angels.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:16 pm

Topaz walked in, stunned at what she had missed. "Well then.." She mumbled awkwardly, fluffing her blonde hair with her left fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:53 am

Robin looked at Phoebe. "You know you're the one who's going to be replacing those." He said warningly, before addressing Topaz. "I trust you know what went on here. You missed a lot."
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:11 am

''Yep, you gotta pay with your pocket money or whatever you call it.'' she said to Phoebe and started picking up all the feathers from the floor.

(OMG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY JEFF, HES MINE))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 am

Robin decided to leave the mess to the others, retreating back up to his room. He didn't bother closing or locking the door, he rarely did. He straightened out a couple random posters on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Carrie chased Robin up the stairs like a lion, on all fours. As anybody else this would seem rather hard, but for Carrie running up stairs on her hands and feet were one of the perks of being the odd child she was. She slowly crawled the halls, sneaking through Robin's door which was slightly ajar. She smiled and settled near his bed, trying to not snicker upon noticing he didn't know she was there.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Phoebe shrugged. She called a couple maids in to clean up the mess. She went to the fridge and slipped a left over piece of pie in her mouth. She was going to go out for a jog. She thought she should invite Topaz. "Hey Topaz I'm going for a jog/ run If you want to come you can." Phoebe said as she grabbed some pink sparkly yoga shorts, tennis shoes, work out shirt and head band. She was going to leave her hair as is. In a braid.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:56 pm

(Are our parents like.. rich or something? Are they never home? Is anyone playing as the parents?)
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
(Are our parents like.. rich or something? Are they never home? Is anyone playing as the parents?)
That is what the plot is. We are rich and are parents are bissunus people.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:10 pm

(I'm sorry! I didn't know this would be such a dumb question)

Carrie looked up at him with her huge eyes, hands locked firmly to the floor. Robin was indeed an interesting pupil.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 pm

Lord Voldemort wrote:
(I'm sorry! I didn't know this would be such a dumb question)

Carrie looked up at him with her huge eyes, hands locked firmly to the floor. Robin was indeed an interesting pupil.
oh its okay... sorry if that came off rude
Back to top Go down
Katerina Petrova
Devoted Fantagian
Katerina Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:18 pm

Erin wanted to know what Carrie was doing and followed her stealthily. Surely, she could not leave Robin and Carrie alone because she knew that they would be doing something weird and feared for Robin's life. She hid behind the door like an assassin hunting for it's prey waiting for something to happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family (RP)   Family (RP) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family (RP)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next