Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:47 pm

*bangs gong* THE ROLEPLAY HAS BEGUN
Toni stares in disbelief at the porch of the mansion. It was so huge and beautiful! She picks up her small, plastic bag of belongings and rings the doorbell. This is going to be my temporary 'home'? Really? It's... amazing. These people must be rich. I wonder why people like them want to foster a dumb little foster girl like me. She shakes her head in disbelief, then the door opens. It was Mr. Wilder. "Welcome, Toni!" He smiles, but to Toni, it looks fake. She just nodded and gave hima fake smile back.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Megan heard her adoptive mother call her name, as she lazily walked towards the door. She saw her adoptive father greeting a stranger. She sighed and shut the door closed right on Toni's face. "Dad, seriously? Another kid?" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 pm

John sighed, 'Great...another kid...' he thought. He knew he should go down and greet the new edition to their family, but he didn't want to. It was too boring. He'd just wait in his room until his parents yelled at him to come down, if they even realized his absence, rather.

((I've been waiting all day for this to start! n-n))

Last edited by Martin Freeman's Nose on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Peter watched Toni from a distance. "Great. New kid." He thought. "I hope it's not my turn to do the introduction. I hate doing that."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Toni shrugged it off and began to walk away. That went well. What now? She thought for a moment, took out her cell phone, and got ready to call the orphanage so she could be picked up. Then Mr. Wilder opened the door, kind of awkwardly, and welcomed Toni back in. He glared at Megan and gave her a 'we'll-talk-later' look, then said, "Megan, why don't you show Toni to her room?" His voice sounded very demanding and instead of waiting for a reply he quickly walked away. Toni decided not to look at Megan, because she obviously didn't want her here anyways. She picked up her bag and began to slowly walk up the stairs, taking in all of her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:14 pm

Megan turned around to her father and growled loudly. She put her hair behind her ear and turned back to look back at Toni. "Welcome to the Wilder Mansion, blah blah blah." She said. "Blah blah blah." She called out lazily. "Go look for your bedroom, but I'll be occupying the elevator, so have good luck looking in every room, every cabin and every 'street' in this mansion." She said, smiling at Toni and walking to the elevator, pressing a random button, with Toni's bags in her hands, ready to drop them off in a random floor.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Peter's shoulders relaxed. "I probably won't be forces to talk to her for a while. Toni, huh? Nice name." He turned and ran back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:18 pm

There's an elevator here? Man, how many floors ARE there, like a million? She walked up the spiral steps, holding onto the railing like she was holding on for dear life. Toni wondered what her room would be like. Of course, it would be nothing like her ratty old room back with her father... Her father who was now in jail. She decided not to think about that, though. It was such a long time ago, but she remembered those days like it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 pm

John was started to get irritated. He could hear noises outside and footsteps as well.
"Could you keep it down? I'm trying to think in here!" he growled loudly.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Toni bit her lip. "Sorry," she said with a sigh. "Will I ever find my stinkin' room?" she muttered to herself. Her beanie fell off, and she picked it up with an eye roll. She pushed her bangs out of her face and stopped in a room that had a lot of pink, her favorite color, in it. Not hot pink, not flamingo pink, not fuchsia, pastel pink. Yes, to her it was... calming. She took off a sticky note that was on the door. It said,
Toni,
We were told that pink is your favorite color, so we hope you like your room. It has all you need and more. A balcony, bathroom, mini-fridge, and some more stuff. Hope you enjoy.
-The Wilders (mom and dad, if you'd like.)

Toni folded the note and put it in her pocket with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Leo looked over at where Toni was, attempting to not look as if he was staring. She looked rather happy, that made him glad. He knew his other children weren't as enthusiastic about adopting, but he honestly didn't care. He didn't understand why, but he hoped their attitudes would improve.
"Make yourself at home.." He murmured, walking around his house.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Blair - Lousie Wilder -

Blair took a pencil, she drew a line on the canvas and started to check, a head. She took the eraser and erased the lines that was dull and kind of off. Blair looked at it, emotionless and not showing her feelings.

While Blair was sketching a girl with tears, she heard a faint knock on her door. Her door was always locked and never let anyone come in, so she just ignored it and continues. Blair thought it was probably one of her relatives giving news or something but maybe not..
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:49 pm

Toni walked into her room. It was huge, and I mean HUGE. The bed was a beautiful canopy bed in the corner by her door, and there was a big flat screen TV facing it that looked like one of those 3D and touch-screen ones. Like on the note, there was a nice balcony and a full bathroom. The so-called-'mini' fridge stocked with junk food stood next to her bed, too. There was a walk-in closet that already had clothes, shoes, jewelry, and accessories in it. In one corner of her room, there were a bunch of beanbag chairs, cute stuffed animals, even a gumball machine. It was so unreal, Toni felt like passing out. She slid off her brown leather boots and felt the soft shag carpeting, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Akemi walked into the room across from hers, her brown bear slippers squeaking. She turned the copper door knob, and stood by the door. She was surprised that someone was in the room, but was still sleepy. She rubbed her eyes, then began to speak. Nee-Chan, whats all the noise? Akemi woke up.. She hugged her teddy bear tightly.

She talks in third person, by the way.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm

John got out of his bed. He hadn't done anything but think all day and he was getting unbearably bored.
"BORED!" he yelled, "BORED! BORED! BORED!"
He realized the rest of his 'family' in the house could be attempting to think or concentrate on something, but he didn't care. He was bored and he wanted everyone else to know it, even if he wasn't sure why. He knew it was very childish of him, but that seemed nowhere near as important as irritating the rest of the persons in the household.
"BORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREDDDD!!" he yelled one last time.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:57 pm

((may i be the one knocking???))
He stared silently at his daughter's room, Blair's. He still hadn't told her, mostly because she was always by herself, avoiding most people. She was also one of the oldest. He loved her, but she was a bit difficult to work with. "Hey.. Blair.." He knocked again, silently.
((if im not knocking ill just delete this post))
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:00 pm

[[ Sure, you can be the one knocking ]]

Blair - Louise Wilder -

Blair heard the knock getting louder, yet she still didn't open it. She never does unless it's for her own need. Blair dislikes people in general anyway, she might even hate herself, as well. She heard a voice coming from the door. It was her father's, trying to come in, but she will never let him in unless...

--

Blair stood up from her stool and walked towards her bed and laid on it; with her legs sagging off the bed. She closed her eyes to think and felt the soft cushion; trying not to think about the knocking that was going on.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Toni set down her guitar case gently, as if it was made of glass. She began to strum it softly, singing a song she had wrote herself.
"Nobody knows, what happened to you.
Nobody knows, the pain you went through.
Nobody knows, and if they did, would they even care?
Well, if they don't, I'll be there...
Because you and I, we're the same inside.
You and I, we're like the same person.
If only, you just, don't know.
And I'm left, standin' here alone.
Waiting, out in the cold..."
She stopped, realizing anybody could be listening outside her door, and put her guitar away.

(I actually did write that song, by the way)
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Akemi listened to the song, and giggled. Akemi like song! Akemi lazily staggered into Tori's room, and climbed onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Megan was outside Toni's room, trying to peek. She started to laugh after she finished singing. "Good one, brat." She said, smirking. "Try to guess where I dropped off your bags!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Akemi turned around, climbed of Tori's bed, and staggered to Megan. She bumped into Megan's knees, and looked up. Akemi want spin! Spin, Spin, Spin!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Toni tuned out Megan and looked at Akemi. "Do you like music? I can play some more. But I don't play a lot in front of people..." She slowly picked up her guitar again and just strummed it instead of singing. Singing in front of people made her really embarrassed. Even now, her cheeks were warm and blushed.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:10 pm

John groaned, he could hear them outside. He tiredly staggered over to his door, opening it a bit, but not enough to let the light from the outside shine in.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU ALL TO BE QUIET!" he shouted angrily.
He was very, very moody.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Akemi got teary eyed, and began to cry.

John keeps yelling at Akemi!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:14 pm

"Hey, its okay." Toni went over and picked Akemi up. "He probably doesn't mean it." She began to spin Akemi around, then set her down and said, "I guess now I'll go look for my bags," with a huff and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family ~ *RP* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next