Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:15 pm

"It is. This place is so cool, much different than my old house. Everything there was small and dirty and broken, pretty much..." She bit her lip, not wanting to remember her past. It always brought her back to thinking about her dad.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Just then, Akemi came running down the hall. She bumped into peter, and began playfully slamming her fists on his legs. NO, NO, NO! she turned to Tori. Akemi will lead you to dinner place.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:20 pm

Mya

She went to the dining room grabbed her food and ran up to her room. Closing and locking the door she ate silently and played slenderman on her laptop she had collected 7 pages and there it was! The last page she needed right there she held her shift key down to run and she beat the game. She got off her bed and starting screaming with joy happily jumping around.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Kira slammed her bedroom door open. "After hours and hours of building this state-of-the art camera, nothing will stop me!" She walked into the hallway and tried to find someone worthy of stalking.

Kira has been adopted into the family for a year now and she finally memorized the house. She looked for someone, anyone that would let her make a documentary of their life.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Mya

She bubbly walked out of her room posting on facebook she finally beat the slenderman game. She was so excited she was a little lonely so she decided to see which kid would get the angriest when she pulled a prank on them. She decided to get started. She went down the little waiter thing and she waited for her target.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Akemi ran into Kira. Film Akemi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

((Four pages already?! Ehhh could someone fill me in? I hate my timexone))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Witch wrote:
((Four pages already?! Ehhh could someone fill me in? I hate my timexone))

We are just all doing our own thing.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Amelia slowly opened the door, peeking through the small crack as if she hadn't recognized the place. She had been in her room the whole time, fiddling with her keyboard and writing new music just for her amusement. She hadn't realized that it was already time to eat. Perhaps she could eat up in her room, as she always did.

Tiptoeing across the hall, Amelia immediately burst into a rush, hurrying down the stairs and taking her plate to bring upstairs. "I'll be eating in my room," she mumbled before scurrying up the stairs once again.

(it's dinnertime i think??)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:38 pm

Mya

Waiting and waitiing cmon really no one yet?? She jumped down and she landed on the table... Uhhh... "Heyyyyy.... Nice day hmm I will just be going now..." she jumped off the table and walked away hopefully mom or dad didn't see that... CAMERAS!!!i forgot about the cameras
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Kira raised her camera in front of Akemi. "Ok, action."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm

John's stomach began to 'growl', and he then realized that he hadn't eaten all day. 'How...?' he wondered, recalling that he really had stayed shut up in his room all day. He hurriedly put his violin down and rushed out of his room, deciding he could at least try to go downstairs and grab some food without anyone seeing him.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:44 pm

((@DBMD okay thanks lol))
Camille was lying on her bed, chewing gum, slouching the way she did. Her earbuds vibrated with the music. It was pretty enjoyable. She looked around and saw her guitar, lying on the floor. Camille was kind of bored so she picked it up quietly, then took a few beaths. She started to 'sing', well more like scheechibg to the off ley tune she was playing loudly.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Naomi was jumping on her trampoline. "Hmm. Does anyone wanna come play with me today?" She went down the elevator to Akemi and Kira. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY KILL WITCHES WITH ME?!" Naomi made an adorable face and smiled. She started to skip back up to her room. "I'll be waiting!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Even though Akemi loved to play witches, she decided getting filmed by Kira was more important. She put one hand on her hip, and one on the left side of her head. She puffed her lips out, and began waddling around. I am Akemi! WELCOME TO MY FANTESTICA LIFE!!
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:47 pm

As she hurried up the stairs, Amelia didn't dare to make eye contact with John. She ignored the question Naomi had asked about playing, because frankly, she wasn't in the mood to play, and continued to trek up until the stairs came to a cease. She was careful enough not to drop her plate of food and delicacies, proceeding to enter her room.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:49 pm

Akemi waddled around for a little more, then decided to stop. Okay!! One of my best talents is annoying my sissies and brosies, so I am going to annoy Amelia!! She ran to Amelia, and entered her room. Hi Amelia! she took a piece of food from Amelia's plate and ate it.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Naomi peeked in from the door outside of the filming room. "They don't wanna play..." Naomi sulked dramatically around the house, hoping someone would see her and feel bad for her. She'd whisper stuff like, "No one loves me," or, "I don't feel loved," to attract attention, like she usually does when she mopes around, overreacting like that.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Akemi was bored with Amelia. She waddled around for a while more, then came across Namoni, and looked at her. Since kira is filming me, she can film us a movie. But i'm the MAIN character, since its MY movie. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Mya

She saw naomi begging to play with someone. "Hey Naomi I will play with you if you want." the she rolled her eyes back so all you could see is white.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 pm

Amelia set the plate of food atop of her desk. She hadn't noticed Akemi trespass and nearly jumped when the younger girl came into sight. "Jeez, Akemi, don't scare me like that!" Amelia lowered the plate of food to let her take some. When Akemi waddled off afterwards, she playfully rolled her eyes and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:53 pm

John noticed Amelia, but he ignored her, glad that she had the common sense to do the same thing to him.
He slowed down his pace while walking down the stairs, his mind drifting off to various subjects.
By the time he had reached the dinner room, all of the food was already gone, which put him in a fouler mood than he had previously been in.

((Gotta go for a while.))
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:54 pm

"Eeeep! Let's do a COSPLAY MOVIE! VOCALOID OR PUELLA MAGI?!" Naomi squealed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Mya

She smirked "Whatever you want to play Naomi."
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

She sat at her piano, cautiously taking bites of her food every now and then as she began pressing the keys to create a beautiful melody. She'd constantly play a few notes and stop to write it down when she was satisfied, and then took a bite of her dinner. It was basically her regular routine when it came to this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next