Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Akemi giggled, and followed Tori. Akemi help, Akemi Help! she chanted, spinning around in the hall way.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 pm

"Blair.. It's kind of important. It's not sad, but, come on..." He kept on knocking. Talking to her sometimes made him a little melancholic. She drew beautifully and he knew she could be nice, but she was usually so quiet and selfish. Leo looked down. "I'm not leaving, Blair!"
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Little kids are so cute. Toni smiled and looked around, having to check everywhere because of Megan. What was her problem? "I have no idea where they could be. Hey, lets make this fun." She turned to Akemi. "We can turn this into a contest, and see who finds the bags first, ok? First one to find them, run back to my room and the prize will be... well, whatever they choose. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:19 pm

"Shut up and stop crying, Akemi!" John yelled out his door as he heard their footsteps advance towards his room.
He slammed his door and plopped down on his bed, turning onto his side and grasping the large comforter that lay across his bed.
"People are so annoying..." he whispered to himself, still irritated.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Peter could hear John yelling again, and swiftly turned the corner to avoid him. "Those Wilder kids are freaky." He thought. "Half of them have anger issues, and the rest have ADHD or something."
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:28 pm

He looked down, hearing his son screaming throughout the house. "JOHN! SHUT UP!" He hoped that would be it, but honestly he didn't feel confident it would be enough. He still stood patiently at Blair's door. "If you don't open it soon I'll pick it, ok? It's really important, Blair!" He kept on knocking.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 pm

"DID YOU REALLY JUST TELL ME TO SHUT UP? Ohhh my god, ohhhh my good." he laughed, "You and the rest of the idiots in this house have been talking and shouting nonstop all day, why don't you tell them to shut up?" he ranted at the top of his lungs in response.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair could hear singing, happiness, and knocking. All of these things was what she hated and all of it at the same time made her angry, though she tried not to break fragile things again..

Blair stood up and opened the door, she held the doorknob with a shaking hand but her face was still neutral and dull. Blair didn't say anything and just waited, she wasn't the one to talk unless you want to cry yourself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

"Ok lets go." Toni covered Akemi's ears so she wouldn't hear all the yelling and quickly walked her into the elevator, pressing the button to the next floor. She didn't think children so young as Akemi should be exposed to this much yelling. Toni had, and look what happened! Ok, nothing happened, but still. It would just make Akemi's life more pleasant without the yelling, and Toni knew that from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

"I'LL TALK TO YOU IN A BIT, JOHN!" He shouted throughout the halls.
He looked at Blair, a thin smile on his face. "Just wanted to tell you I adopted another kid." He said it so thinly, so weakly, he looked almost sad. "Her name's Toni, and she looks nice.. But I'll never convince you to get out of your room, will I..." He said it small, but he looked up.
"Yeah... That's all. You can go meet her, if you want.." He sighed and hugged her without warning, then left.
He hurried towards John.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Peter shut the door on his room. "I wonder how long I can keep avoiding the Wilder kids, I've been here almost two years." He thought, sitting down on his bed without bothering to lock the door. "They're kind of scary, in a way."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

"Don't bother talking to me, Leo." he responded, calling his father by his first name just to irritate him, "I don't need the stupidity that comes out of your mouth to lower my IQ!" he finished yelling, struggling to get out of bed and lock the door before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair felt her blood gushing, ANOTHER KID? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Blair felt the anger like the time she hit her caretaker with glass.

Her eye twitched, she dislikes people and next thing you know it she has another sibling or some sort of relative living in this house.

Blair shut he door loudly and slapped a vase off her night stand, her hand turned red and started to bleed. The vase fell to the ground and the beautiful piece shattered.. She turned to her bed and collapsed herself. Blair hasn't done this for a while so it will take a while for her to cool down..
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:54 pm

"JOHN!" He called out, standing in front of his room. " He sighed, it was extremely difficult to get all of his kids attention. He had stopped caring about John calling him his first name a while ago. He guessed he needed to be alone. It was honestly very rude, and he'd talk to him about it later.
"Hey, uh, it's time for dinner!" He yelled, throughout the house. If there was one thing most of the kids liked, it was his food. And it was the time for dinner, anyway.
((gtg for an hour or so!! dont post too much please u_u""")
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm

After the door to the elevator opened, Toni looked down the hall and found a few small, torn plastic bags with her few belongings. She darted over to retrieve them, then back into the elevator. She went back to the other floor and walked to her room with her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:57 pm

Peter heard something smash on the ground. He ran back out into the hallway. "Blair, if you keep smashing things like that your going to kill somebody." He said with a hint of seriousness.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Toni's whole body seemed to fill itself with dread. Dinner already? Now she'd have to sit at a table with all the Wilder kids, who'd probably be staring at her the whole time. She dragged herself out of her room and walked around, trying to find the dining room, but she couldn't. "I'm such an idiot," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Peter turned to Toni. "The dining room's that way." He said, pointing the opposite direction. "I can lead you there if you want." He gave Blair a look of mild contempt and waited for Toni to respond.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:04 pm

((sorry I'm late))
Mya

She heard that is dinner already she rushed down to the stairs and looked around at all the kids. She was kind of nervous eating with the new kids. Even though she is 15 and spends her free time playing slenderman. She can still get nervous. As she looked around she whipped out her phone and started playing slenderman on her phone.

Last edited by Lightning on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Toni facepalmed. "Oh. This place is so huge and I haven't quite figured out where everything is yet..." She said with a sigh. "Please do. Sorry for bothering you, though." She began to blush. She knew all she'd ever be to anyone was that, a bother.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair obviously heard Peter. Her faced turned neutral again and began to hear the last part of his sentence. She blinked a few times and walked back to her sketching, but first had to lock her door, after that her doorknob had drips of blood from her 'vase incident'.

Blair walked to her bathroom and washed her hands then put a bandage to put around it. She didn't care about things but she had to take care of her hands for drawings and writing..
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

John sat up, was it time to eat already? He shrugged, he didn't feel like eating at the moment anyway.
He just wished everyone would be quiet, if they stayed quiet he could think. If he could think, he wouldn't be bored. But no, they just wouldn't stop with their awful noises.
He sighed, wishing they would all just go away. Of course, he knew they wouldn't. They never did, as much as that irked him.
'Another kid though? Really...?' he sighed, knowing this new kid was just going to cause him even more frustration. He got up out of bed and went over to his window frame, the place where he kept his violin. He opened its case, delicately taking the instrument out and placing it on his left shoulder.
He angrily plucked the strings of the instrument which was something he did when he was angry, bored, or in this case, both.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:09 pm

(( I have to log off. Try not to drown me in new stuff, okay?))

"No big deal, you've only been here for a few hours." Peter said, shrugging. "This house is the size of a castle, anyway." He took her hand and walked her down the hall.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm

((((Ahh! I'm late! What's happening?)))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm

Mya

She saw a girl who just is plain lost. She walked up to this girl and said "Lemme guess your new here and you have no idea where everything is and your completely lost and need help to even know where the bathroom is. I can help you with that, my names mya." she smirked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next