Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Family ~ *RP*

Go down 
+11
Relora
v
aimi
Silver
flower
Queen
Oliver
Flynn
YEEZUS
Primrose
dewey decimal system
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"Hmmm...HOW ABOUT A MIX?! I GOT THE PUELLA-MAGI-VOCALOID CHARACTER COSPLAY SET JUST THIS MORNING! AND I HAVE THE COSTUME MOMMY DESIGNED FOR ME, AND GOT HER SERVANTS TO MAKE IT!" Naomi jumped around, and frolicked to her costly close. "Now choose!" She opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair heard the call, it was time for dinner and of course, her recent caretaker quit her job so she can't have food in bed. So she opened her door with her opposite and not bandaged hand and started walking down the stairs with her ruffly white dress and neutral expression.

Blair noticed everyone sitting around the dining table. She dislikes people and always will. But she blinked it off and sat on the chair, there was no one else sitting around the chair so it was better than sitting with people.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Puella Magi! Akemi yelled. She ran to her room, and pulled off the pola-dot sheets on her bed. She wrapped it around her neck, and pulled her hair up into two pigtails. I'm the witch, charlotte, and you're Mami! I chase you and try to eat you! RAWR! Akemi tackled Naomi.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Kira watched as the girls played. I think I'll submit this to youtube! She followed the girls around, holding her camera tightly.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm

Akemi grabbed a red marker, and drew a line on Naomi's neck, where her head was bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm

She heard the call for dinner? What a shame! Camille sighed and placed down the guitar. Slamming open the door, she walked out, brushing away the loose strands of her hair that were covering her eyes. Running down a flight of stairs, heading towards the dining room, the girl jumped into her seat impatiently. There were her annoying sibling but who cared really? Even though many were crabby, anti-social and whatever, its not like she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Akemi wrapped her cape around Naomi, as if making it look like she was hanging from her mouth. I HATE MAGICAL GIRLS! DIE, DIE, DIE! she yelled extremely loud.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm

"Hahah! I'm not Mami! I'm Prophet Kayami, the powerful Puella magi sent down by Madoka herself! Kyah!" Naomi grabbed Akemi and spun her around.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

"Why is no one coming down for dinner?" Toni muttered to herself. She shrugged and walked into the dining room which she finally found after what seemed like forever. She took a plate and scooped up some macaroni and cheese, then chicken, then corn. Weird. I thought rich people would have, like, caviar and stuff... She chose a seat at the end of the table and took a sip of water. She was all alone.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm

"Hyah!" Naomi went into the Puella Magi Witch Simulation Room this time. She turned on the Simulation to fight a Special Witch her mother made up.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Kira's stomach growled. "I'm going to leave my camera here ok? Don't you break it or you'll have to pay for it." Kira walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. She saw the cook right next to her and asked him for some clam chowder.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:19 pm

"JAVIER!" Naomi called to her special cook. "MAKE ME CHICKEN SOUP, TEA, AND CAKES!"
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

HA! Akemi wrapped her cape around Naomi, and ran around with her. Unfortunately, she banged into Kira's camera, and it was smashed.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Amelia didn't bother to exit her room at the ruckus the girls were making. She was too caught up in her music and eating that she paid no attention at all to it. She continued to scribble on her paper, the correct notes and words, her golden brown hues constantly glancing over to the door here and then.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:29 pm

Naomi quickly turned her head around. She saw the broken camera. Javier came up with Naomi's food. He put it down, and ran to go get Kira.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:30 pm

Akemi gasped, and quickly unwrapped the cape from around Naomi. She wrapped it around her neck. She squatted next to the camera, and gasped. She ran to Amelia's room, and jumped onto Amelia's lap.
A-Kemi broke Kira's camera!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:34 pm

Blair-Louise Wilder -

Blair looked at the plate of rich beef, scoop of rice, and a small amount of fried potatoes. On a small bowl, there she had her leafy salad with dip. She took her fork and knife, she started to cut the beef but without making her hand bleed more in the bandage.

Blair looked up and saw the new girl, she seemed like the same as some of her adopted or foster siblings.. She didn't care and just left her aside, just another person. GREAT.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Naomi cleaned up the camera, and threw it down the repair shoot, where the servants will either fix it, or buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Akemi hopped to Naomi. She tackled her to the ground, with tears in her eyes. YOU broke the camera, and YOU ruined my reality series! she began bawling.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

"I didn't break the camera! Gosh darn it! You blame everything on me! This is the first time I've ever done this. Go away!" Naomi pushed Akemi out the automatic door, closed it, and finger-pad locked it. She sat on her bed and thought.
Back to top Go down
v

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:41 pm

She nearly jumped out of her seat when Akemi came bursting in. "You broke her camera?" Before she can question the young girl any further, Akemi had already run off. She sighed and proceeded to jot down the notes. Her elbows pressed against the keys unintentionally as she wrote.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Akemi burst out crying. She ran to her room. She pulled out her Vocaloid backpack, and opened her drawers- She pulled out three of her dresses, her favourite sneakers, her hairbrush, and some gummy snacks. She also added some hair ties and some soap. Then, she pulled on her sweater, and put her backpack on. She exited the giant mansion, and sat in the yard in her tree house. It was basically electronic.. She padlocked it, and sat and began to play tea party with her teddy bear, Ben.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm

Megan walked towards the eating room miserably to find there was nothing to eat. She sighed. "I'LL ORDER SOMETHING!" She yelled, walking towards her room. She smiled. Mom is coming back from the business trip in four days! She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Kira finished her dinner and she walked back to where she had left her camera. Looking for the camera, she couldn't find it. Where's Akemi? She went to Akemi's bedroom and found her missing. She exited the mansion and into the yard. "AKEMI? YOU THERE?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:51 pm

((I literally have no idea what happened in my absence so I'm just going to carry on from where I left off at. ;3;))

John sighed, 'Great!' he thought, mentally making a much bigger deal out of this than it was. It's not like he had really cared if he got to eat or not, anyway. He turned around and stormed back up to his room, ignoring all of the fighting and noise going on around him. Before he knew it, he had run headfirst into his door, causing him to fall over.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family ~ *RP*   Family ~ *RP* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family ~ *RP*
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next