Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Remade]: Wanderers RP

Go down 
+3
Primrose
Silver
MsJoyMaeda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

[Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Ribbon wrote:
Mami wrote:
Ribbon wrote:
(unless Pippin comes back, his character will be s NPC)

Phoebe found Timothy, Alex and Alice. She looked at Percy. "Attack!" She yelled as she jumped and landed on Timothy, pinning him against the ground and then injected the knock-out substance,

( Some people chose for their wanderers not to be caught. So, you can't attack Alice and Timothy and Alex either, because it says in their APPs their not taken. Just make up random NPCs.)

((Finnian PMed me to tell me to capture him and Alice and Dave.))

(( Please don't capture my character! I don't want her to get captured. It's not Finnian's choice for my character to get captured.))

Alice

Alice gasped at the sight, then backed away. Her throat got dry, and she stumbled. She ran away, down the street.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:39 pm

(oki!)

Phoebe screamed as she stuffed him in a plastic bag. "Don't let her get away!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Percy

Percy chased after Alice, and grabbed her arm.

Alice

" GET OFF, WEIRDO!" Alice yelled, knocking Percy's glasses off. Then, she ran as Percy screamed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:04 pm

((probably will go to sleep soon.))

Phoebe found a girl (NPC) and stuffed her in the bag. "Only a few more people more!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Mami wrote:
Ribbon wrote:
(unless Pippin comes back, his character will be s NPC)

Phoebe found Timothy, Alex and Alice. She looked at Percy. "Attack!" She yelled as she jumped and landed on Timothy, pinning him against the ground and then injected the knock-out substance,

( Some people chose for their wanderers not to be caught. So, you can't attack Alice and Timothy and Alex either, because it says in their APPs their not taken. Just make up random NPCs.)

I don't mind if i get captured.
Alex

She saw some crazy scientist she looked at the and tried to kick one in the face. Failing but she was just starting this attack with them.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:47 am

Timothy tried to scream. "G-GET OFF ME!" He cried, trying to push Phoebe off of him. He got injected with something. He is now knocked out, and stuffed into a bag.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Percy

Percy pulls out some of the liquid, and injects Alex with it. Soon she is knocked out. Percy puts Alex into the bag,

Alice

Alice continued to run. It seemed she was the only one who got away. She ran into a coffee shop, and locked herself in a washroom stall.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:44 pm

[I'm waiting for Ribbon to post, but I'll post this for the time being]

Timothy has woken up. He was still in the plastic bag. His vision was becoming blurry again as his eyes were brimming tears. Tears were slowly moving down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Alice

Alice ignores the knocking on her stall, and tries to calm down. Finally, she flings it open and pushes the brat who was knocking out of her way.

When she exited, She sat in a chair right next to another lady, so the scientists wouldn't try to get her.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Phoebe shook the plastic bag containing Timothy and the girl. She punched Alex again, injected her and threw her inside the bag. "This should be enough."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:55 pm

It was feeling hot in the bag. Timothy buries his face in his hands. He couldn't control his crying, the others can possibly hear him sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Phoebe punched the bag. "Silence!!!" She yelled. "Percy, I've got enough. If you find any more, get them, but this is enough for me." She said, going down to the lab.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:23 pm

Alex

She felt hot. She kicked and she tried to tear open whatever she is in. She kept on kicking.
"LET ME OUT!!!!!!!" she screamed!
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Timothy stops his sobbing. He sighs. Why did he get captured by scientists? Why him? He looks at the other wanderer that was captured. Looks like she is trying to rip the bag open.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm

"Stop trying, idiots!" Phoebe yelled. She emptied the bag and threw each of them in a different test tube, knocked them unconscious again and tied their hands, knees and feet to the test tubes. She closed the transparent door, locked it and pressed an alarm to wake them up. Then she started filling the tubes with a transparent liquid that looks like water.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Alex

What kind of material is this?!!! She bit and tried to tear the bag open. It opened a little crack like. She poked her finger out and tried pulling it to make it bigger. She tried and tried but this material was super tough.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Timothy has woken up with his arms and legs tied together... and in a tube. Oh great, looks like I can't escape. He notices Phoebe. "Why would you capture us!? We are wanderers, not people you can experiment on all you want!" He shouts. "What's the point of experimenting on us!?" His anger was boiling inside of him. He felt like he was going to explode with rage.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 pm

The liquid kept rising. "Listen. I'm not going to torture you, unless its truly necessary. You see that liquid? Its not going to make you drown. It has oxygen, and all the nutrients and vitamins you need to stay 'alive'." She took a deep breath, and pointed at Alex. "But I can change its purpose with a few codes and buttons. I can make it rot your teeth or burn your skin. So watch your mouth!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:02 pm

[gotta leave soon... and I mean REALLY soon]

Timothy was still feeling enraged. He never felt like this before. "Alive!? We are DEAD, smart one!" He says.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 pm

Phoebe pressed a button and a piece of cloth covered Timothy's mouth. "Would you shut up!?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm

"MMRRRGH!!" Timothy muffled a scream as a piece of cloth covered his mouth. He tries to rip it off.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:08 pm

"Stupid! Your arms are tied!" Phoebe yelled at him, removing the cloth. "Now, lets start your punishment for being a loud-mouth."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Alex

She heard the other wanderer was going to get a punishment? "DON'T HURT HIM WE DON'T WANT TO BE TREATED THIS WAY WE ARE NOT TOYS! WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU HAD TO BE TREATED THIS WAY?!" She roared at the creepy scientist.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:21 pm

Percy

" SHUT UP!" Percy screeched at the Wanderer, as she smacked the bag. Percy opened the bag, pulled out her knock-out liquid, and injected it into Alex. Soon, she was fast asleep.

Alice

" What should I do.. Should I go back?" She thought. She shook her head. " No.. I need bate." Alice's eyes wandered over to a girl; She had extremely pale skin and sort-of wet hair. She looked like a wanderer; But it was obvious she was a normal human. Alice pulled her hood over her head, slumped in her chair, and pointed to the girl. " YO, SCIENTISTS! A WANDERER IS OVER THERE!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:29 pm

Alex

The person opened the bag and put something in her, it stringed t first but soon she began to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Remade]: Wanderers RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next