Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[Remade]: Wanderers RP

Go down 
+3
Primrose
Silver
MsJoyMaeda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

[Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:11 am

"At least your body is in better shape than mine." Dave said to Timothy, rolling his eyes. "By the way, what's your name? I'm Dave... or should I say I was Dave. I can never get the hang of referring to myself in the past tense."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:27 am

Alice

Alice furrowed his eyebrows at Dave. " Are you an idiot? HE'S MUTE." She fiddled her her wet hair. " Try walking around like a wet dog everywhere you go."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:34 am

"How was I supposed to know that? I've only been here for 15 minutes." Said Dave, glowering. "Even so, he could write it down or something. And if you think being a little wet is bad, try being covered in blood and glass shards for a change." He rolled his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 am

Alice

" Stop complaining like a little baby," Alice said. " not going to get yourself anywhere. Want to feel sorry for yourself? Then GO SOMEWHERE ELSE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET PITY HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 am

"Look who's talking." Dave said, growing angrier by the minute. "Listen, you're the one who's not getting anywhere with your stupid anger issues. Just get over yourself, geez." He groaned and looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 am

Alice

Alice laughed. " You were the one who came to us. If you don't want to deal with me, than leave." She fiddled with a piece of her wet hair.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 am

"Where am I going to go? I'm dead. There's nothing left for me out there." Dave said, shaking his head. "Imagine the reaction I'd get from the living. I'd spent the rest of eternity locked up somewhere. But I guess I don't have a choice." Dave started walking away from Alice and Timothy, back the direction he came. "Nice talking to you. Really nice." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

Alice

" Nice try. I don't feel pity." She said. Then, she got up and stretched her arms. " Wow, my joints are all tangled up."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Dave walked back up the road. "Great. Those guys might be the only other wanderers around here, and they already hate me." He thought crossly. "Now what? Do I just let myself be captured by some weirdos and let them us me for research? I just don't know."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Alice

Alice watched Dave leave, then walked into a near by ice-cream shop. Quickly, she stole a cone and ran out, licking it. " Chocolate, my favourite." she said, between licks.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:30 pm

[I should of posted before I left for school in the morning]

Timothy just... sat there. That's all he did- sat there in silence. He felt the temptation to say something, but what can he say? He's a mute, isn't he? Well, he can change that... but how? He's a mute by choice, but he wasn't one his whole life.

Timothy sighs. He notices Alice licking chocolate ice cream on a cone. He also loved chocolate ice cream. He gets up to his feet and walks over to her. Okay, now what can I say? I'm a mute because I'm really shy. Time to say something! "I-is that chocolate you're eating?" He said. He barely knew his own voice.

[Gotta make him talk at some point, right?]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 pm

"That Alice girl was a jerk." Dave thought, looking back behind him. He was about a quarter mile away from her and Timothy now, and he couldn't see them anymore. "What was her problem, anyway? It's not like it's my fault she's dead."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Alice

Alice shot her head around. The noise hadn't come from Dave or Alexis. When she looked up, she was surprised to see Timothy had talked. " What? Oh, yeah it is. Want it?" She said, holding it up to him. She was stunned.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Timothy takes a lick of the ice cream. "I like all kinds of ice cream" He says, trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Alice

Alice nodded, and handed the whole cone to Timothy. " What's your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Timothy takes a bite of the ice cream. It now looks like he has a chocolate mustache. "Timothy", he says, "But you can call me Timmy"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:42 pm

((Withdrawing. I blew my only chance at character interaction, and now there's nothing for me to do.))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:59 pm

Alex

She was thinking wow I didn't know that boy was mute. She now looked around and walked away from he angered girl and quiet boy.
"bye," she mumbled and walked away.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Timothy takes another bite of the ice cream. He sighs out of boredom. "So...", he says out of the blue, "What do you wanna do?"

Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Pippin wrote:
((Withdrawing. I blew my only chance at character interaction, and now there's nothing for me to do.))

(( you can come back to Alice and Timothy!!! Don't withdraw please!!))

Alice

" Don't know. How bout' we go scare some kids at the beach? I look like a wet zombie anyways." She said.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Alex

She wanted to do something fun. So she went up to a shop. Looked at some clothes found some. She liked and ran away with them. She kept runnin as sat as she can. She heard whistles and stuff but she kept on running. She kicked a rock at one of them. She looked ahead a dead end. She looked around now where! She wasn't going to give up. She kicked one cop and the other took out his gun.
"No use in shooting I'm already dead," she mocked him.

"you're not dead kid you are alive stealing that $400 shirt." the cop said

Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Timothy has always loved the beach. "Sure! Why not?" He says excitedly. He has finished the ice cream. He's now eating the cone.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 pm

(unless Pippin comes back, his character will be s NPC)

Phoebe found Timothy, Alex and Alice. She looked at Percy. "Attack!" She yelled as she jumped and landed on Timothy, pinning him against the ground and then injected the knock-out substance,
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Ribbon wrote:

Phoebe found Timothy, Alex and Alice. She looked at Percy. "Attack!" She yelled as she jumped and landed on Timothy, pinning him against the ground and then injected the knock-out substance,

( Some people chose for their wanderers not to be caught. So, you can't attack Alice and Timothy and Alex either, because it says in their APPs their not taken. Just make up random NPCs.)
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Mami wrote:
Ribbon wrote:

( Some people chose for their wanderers not to be caught. So, you can't attack Alice and Timothy and Alex either, because it says in their APPs their not taken. Just make up random NPCs.)

((Finnian PMed me to tell me to capture him and Alice and Dave.))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Remade]: Wanderers RP   [Remade]: Wanderers RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Remade]: Wanderers RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next