Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]

Go down 
+6
Relora
Flynn
Silver
Lord Voldemort
MsJoyMaeda
Queen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:49 pm

"I'd send them back in time, but they'd just get back easily." Thought Sadie. Suddenly she had an idea. "Ooh, wait. They can't time travel without their compasses, right? And if they break, they weaken, right? Here's the plan. I've got a gun, so I'll wait for a good moment and shoot both the compasses, and while they're distracted and in pain you throw 'em to the dinosaurs. Got it?" She laughed, proud of her idea.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Victoria laughed with her precious psychotic laugh. "Shooting the compasses would probably kill them straight away. We should maybe just trick them into traveling back in time as a 'field trip' somewhere primitive, then we just take their compasses away. They'll be trapped and weak. We just can't let Evangeline find out, 'cause she's a Joker."
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

Evangeline sat on the chair, watching the teenage kids do they're usual boring things. Evangeline looked at them every few minutes.

"What did you say?" She asked, moving on the chair, wanting them to repeat their sentence.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:57 pm

"That works." Said Sadie. "Although if I remember correctly, as time-travelers we are permitted to kill when needed, so if Sam pulls some sort of Robin Hood trick on us I can fire at him." She had a tone of unmistakeable glee at the prospect of killing the one she hated most of all. "We'll start A.S.A.P. We don't want to let them have the first move."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Sam heard everything. "Oh my god." he whispered. "They're trying to kill us. Protect your compass, no wait.. Give me your compass. I have this box. Go to your room, lock your door and pack your suitcase for 2 weeks of clothes. If you can't get enough clothes, then I'll buy them. Meet me in 10 minutes here." Sam said. He pushed her into her room and he ran into his, grabbing his suitcase and stuffing it with all the underwear, socks, pants, shirts, sweaters, and jackets he could fit. He then went under the bed and grabbed the box. Sam couldn't wait. He grabbed the box containing his compass, and his suitcase. Sam also grabbed his wallet and all his credit cards. He opened Jubilee's door and put his suitcase, box, and money on the floor, locking her door behind him. He looked at her, breathless. "I .. said, lock your door!" he huffed.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

"Well, let's go!" Victoria yelled, ignoring Evangeline completely. She took out her compass, headed to her room, took out her card and waited.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:11 pm

[[ If you're too far away from your compass for too long you die, by the way. OTL ]]

Evangeline Lottie Coldhart -

It was turning night, she walked towards the gates and door, locked it, kept the keys in her pockets and sat in the living room. Evangeline was going to do her daily time travel, today, to check if someone was trapped in a time dimension.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Jubilee was busy packing her suitcase. Let's see... what else can I bring? She notices her manga on the floor. Oh yeah! Can't forget this! She puts the manga in her suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Sadie kicked the door open, musket in one hand, compass in the other. She didn't wait, firing twice into the room, to shock them into thinking she was attacking before bolting across the room and aiming another shot at Sam before grabbing Jubilee "You get Sam!" She yelled across the room to Victoria, holding Jubilee around the stomach, squeezing her arms tight behind her back so she couldn't punch her. Sadie was confident she was the stronger of the two of them, she started wrestling through Jubilee's pockets for her compass.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Victoria smiled, putting her compass in a safe place and grabbed Sam's both arms and held them behind her back. "Let's go!!!"
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 pm

((Considering I'm grappling her character, I'm going to give Heather a chance to respond before this turns into controlling.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:37 pm

"LET GO OF ME!" Jubilee shrieks. She tried kicking Sadie's leg, or maybe step down hard on her foot. She struggles to free herself. I gotta be strong. I can do this myself. "LET GO OF ME!" She repeats. I'm not a weak girl. I can do this! "Seriously, let go of me!" Okay, this isn't working. What can Jubilee do?
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Sam locked Jubilee's compass in the box and swallowed the key. He thew his suitcase at Sadie and grabbed Jubilee's throwing it at Victoria. He picked up Jubilee, the box, his wallet and ran out the door. Stealing the keys of Evangeline's car from the hook. He stuffed Jubilee and the items in the back seat and closed the door. He quickly got in the front seat and locked the doors. Sam turned the ignition and drove off towards the hotel. "Jubilee, are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:44 pm

((Joy, your character can't swallow a fricking key! He'd choke!))
Sadie grabbed her compass with her teeth, moving time back a minute and a half to before Sam got free. "Give me the compass and I let go!" Sadie snarled, driving her knee down into Jubilee's foot. "This is revenge! This is payback for what you did to me! I thought you were my friend, and then you turned around and started making out with my archenemy!" Sadie resisted the impulse to spit in her face. It felt so good to get back at her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:46 pm

?? Yes, I can swallow a key. I've actually done it before. It didn't digest. So whatever you just said, doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 pm

((No, it counts. Everything I just did there was valid. I've got a compass too, you know.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Jubilee grits her teeth together and clenches her hands into fists. I can do this! I'm a strong girl! I can do this! "You've got it all wrong!" She yells. "I don't care if Sam is your archenemy! I don't care at all! And we weren't making out! It wasn't like that!" Jubilee clenches her teeth tighter.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I friggin' give up. There's no way I could win this battle, and even if I tried your character would ruin it in some way. Honestly, I have no chance with anything.

I'm probably going to edit this post later on into something, but at the moment I don't know how I'd win this.

FML.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:54 pm

((Your character's not going to win every battle, you know. Let yourself lose, maybe.))

"Yeah, sure! Lying in bed, kissing like there's no tomorrow! I hate that! I hate it!"
Sadie shrieked, clawing Jubilee's face until it bled. "I trusted you! I liked you!" she picked up her musket and fired at Sam.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Jubilee's cheeks was bleeding. She covers her face, and tears were threatening to come out of her eyes. She curls up in a ball. She whimpers like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:59 pm

What do you want me to say? *Sam dies*? It just takes me out of the RP anyways? Have you ever thought that maybe I don't want to be a maid/server?
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 pm

[Try your best to fight back. Just try.]
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:02 pm

((You don't have to die. When did I say you died? It's perfectly possible to run.))

Sadie was satisfied with the state she had put Jubilee in, so grabbed her compass from her. "Consider this battle lost." She said airily, kicking Jubilee one more time in the gut to emphasize her win, before sauntering out of the room, back to her own. She locked Jubilee's compass away safely in a hidden drawer in her desk, and the fell back on her bed, feeling both guilty and content at what she had done. "She deserved it all." She thought, slowly dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm

It's not fair how your post is valid but mine isn't, my character took her into a car and drove off. Yet you seem to be fighting with my character's girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:10 pm

((My character turned back time, remember? She's perfectly capable of doing that whenever.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]   The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coldharts [[ Role Play ]]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next