Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

AMULET <RP>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:06 am

Jeanne passed a building that was on fire. She created a portal, then stepped inside and found herself in a safe part of the burning building. Filled with people.
“Who are you?!” a man asked. Jeanne shrugged. “Somebody.” She said, helping a few people into her portal. “Well, as long as I’m here, I’ll help you guys out.” She pushed everyone through the portal, teeth clenched. Pushing about half the people in the building was putting some strain on her portal. Finally, everyone went through, and they were on solid ground. She decided she would just help a few people while she waited for the firemen to extinguish all the flames. What else are my powers for? She was exhausted when she finished, and teleported outside, to somewhere in the park.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:20 am

Oliver was thoroughly bored by now. He decided to test his theory that all the people he'd seen with red eyes lately had something to do with the amulet, and that the amulet association was giving Ellie her weird portal powers and that by that logic, he should be able to make portals as well. After a few moments of testing methods, Oliver's theory was proven correct. Using the portals he teleported himself back into his house, where he found the keys he had lost earlier, then back where he was originally. Wow. he thought, amazed. This could get very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:05 am

Jeanne was back with Amelia, who was extremely worried. "Where have you been? Did that lady hurt you? Are you ok? Jeanne? Jeannnnne?" she blubbered.
"Oh, um...I'm fine. Say, Amelia, can I have my drawing pad?" Jeanne said calmly.
"Of course, dear." Amelia said, still a bit worried. Jeanne took her drawing pad and a red marker from Amelia's bag. She made a poster, pressing hard so the ink would bleed through. Finally, she had made three posters, all saying: If you have red eyes, teleport to the center of the north pole. At 7:00 PM. She went to the print shop to make copies of her poster.
"$20 for 50 copies." The lady said. Jeanne nodded and gave the lady 20$. So much for lunchtime. She wasted no time putting the copies everywhere she had seen the red eye people, and also near houses she thought they might have lived in. She skipped the condo, hoping the lady who lived there would go into town and find a poster somewhere.

Last edited by Cherry235 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:09 am

As Ellie was walking she saw Oliver doing a portal She thought I didn't know you could use portal powers! she tested it And it worked! she kept her keys incase now she could go into that secret place she made, and she now couldn't get in she tried it and it worked! she had her most precious thing a photo of her mum and dad and her she took it with her and continued with her walk once again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:17 am

Oliver happened to notice on of the posters. Well, that's one way to find everyone. Oliver thought, shrugging. It's a bit stupid, though. The North Pole? We'll freeze in 20 minutes. Besides, they didn't even specify a time.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:22 am

Jeanne sighed when she hung the last poster and teleported back to Amelia's bench. She was exhausted from all the portal making, and the fact that she had a portal going non-stop with a girl falling through it at warp speed. She decided to check on her, and made a portal there. But instead of going in, she just stared inside, and saw Alexis STILL falling through the thing over and over again. She quickly closed the portal and relaxed herself, and concentrated on keep the portal going with the lady in it.

((@Jeff check the post I put a time in it))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 am

((Okay.))

Oliver decided it would probably be best to go, especially since it might be their only chance to do something about the amulet. I've got about 4 hours. he thought, checking his watch. He walked back to his house, not wanting to waste energy on another portal.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 am

"Jeanne?" Amelia said, worriedly. "How, uh...are you going to survive a meeting in the north pole? And...why in the north pole? Should I get you a jacket or something?" "Don't worry Amelia. I'll be fine." Jeanne replied.
"But, Jeanne-"
"I'll be fine."
"You are wearing jeans and a t-shirt."
"I know."
"You'll never survive-"
"I will only be there for a minute."
"Okay. You're sure?"
"Yes." Jeanne looked at the time on the grandfather clock. It was only 4:23, so she had plenty of time to rest. She decided to let the lady go, and released the portal she had on her. She sighed happily and closed her eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 pm

When Ellie Saw the posters she thought rediclious who would want to go to the north pole I would die in 1 minute. she saw Jeanne asleep and thought thats the girl who can put the amulet back together. Ellie looked into her bag and her picture had a note behind it she sat on a bench she read the letter "Dear,Ellie We Didn't give you away we died because a person forced us to die or you we died instead sorry that we have lied all this time.
Love from Mummy and Daddy.

Ellie sobbed quietly on the bench and put the picture back.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Oliver really hoped the plan would work, The North Pole really didn't seem like an ideal location. Maybe the amulet isn't really worth all this trouble at all. he thought. Who needs those 20 explorers alive anyway? They died fair and square. Is it really right for everyone with red eyes to risk their lives for the sake of those already dead?
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:35 pm

She walked home with mascara around her eyes and unpacked all her stuff and made tea and washed her face.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 pm

Jeanne woke up at 6:52. She yawned, and snapped her fingers. A portal appeared, and she hopped through it, and found herself in the north pole. Only it was...warm. The chaos...it's getting worse. There aren't palm trees in the north pole! She sighed and waited for the others to come.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Fine. What's to lose. Thought Oliver, tugging on his boots and teleporting to the North Pole. The sight shocked him. For a moment he thought the portal was malfunctioning, but then he noticed Jeanne, her red eyes very obvious in the bright sunlight. "So I suppose you were the one who put up the posters." Oliver said quietly, moving towards her. "Can you explain why you summoned us here? Or is this a trap you led us into?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Ellie openend a portal and came to the north pole thing she had all her winter clothes on with her winter boots.She saw oliver and Jeanne.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Oliver noticed Ellie arrive. He didn't say anything, but he decided to keep track of all the amulet kids in his head. So far, I'm the only guy.  he thought, looking away from Ellie so it wouldn't seem like he was staring.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:48 pm

"So...this is what's left of us amulets...anyway, the rest of us have placed their pieces in the secret cave, so now it's just...the four of us."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Ellie could not belive how this had happend she went into her bag and read that letter she blocked herself from crying again as she looked at the letter She rose her head up and So...What is this meeting for?
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 pm

"This meeting is to gather all the remaining people of the amulet, so we can communicate a little better, maybe get to know each other. And to figure out how the we're going to get to the center of the earth." Jeanne said matter-of-factually. "But there is one person missing..."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Its that rich woman right? I'm sure it is.Ellie put her bag on her shoulder and put her gloves on
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:54 pm

"Yes, exactly. She kidnapped me, and then politely told me I could live in this nice house she bought." Jeanne said. "Uh, so should we try and find her then?"
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:55 pm

hmm yeah I think so Ellie took her mittens off Do you want to get changed first or we will be boiling werever she is.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:57 pm

"If she was strange enough to kidnap you, she's strange enough to kidnap the whole lot of us if we try and bring her along. If we don't absolutely need her, I wouldn't go after her. It's just not  safe." Oliver said slowly and carefully, his eyes darting back and forth between the two girls. "I don't think we can trust her at all."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 2:59 pm

I kinda agree with him It is a bit crazy if you go up to her after when she's kidnapped you.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 pm

"I guess you're right...then what do we do? If we all return our pieces without her we'll all be dead and she won't do anything." Jeanne looked down at the ground. "She hasn't met you two though..."
Back to top Go down
Rue
Expert Fantagian
Rue

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Hmm i could talk to her? Ellie suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMULET <RP>   AMULET <RP> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AMULET <RP>
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next