Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Doomsday?

Go down 
+31
Bubbles
Abbey
candyx3ii
Karen
o
Zelda
Katie_Forever
Queen
hilol24
ashley123
Owl
Melissa H.
Janelle
taptap489
v
Alyssa:)
Mustard
castiel
pokeranger
Stars
Blackrose
FruitCake
elsa ♡
Angus Bethune
Relora
Winnowill
Squirtle
TheShyOtaku
Usui
Crownie
el
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you believe in it?
Yes
Doomsday? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Doomsday? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
No
Doomsday? - Page 3 Vote_lcap81%Doomsday? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 81% [ 29 ]
I'm not sure.
Doomsday? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Doomsday? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Karen
Former Staff
Former Staff
Karen

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Nibiru scares me.
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Okay. On a topic like this, you CANNOT bring religion into matter.
There are tons of religious, with different leaders.
Christianity has a god, angels, and a dude called jesus.
Just because some people are christian doesnt mean that
the apocalypse will be about the christian god
its like saying buddha will cause the apocalypse because he's fat

makes no sense, right?
neither does religion. ;D
Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:43 am

Okai. I shallnt say stuffies. But I don't really think the world will end.
Yet.
Back to top Go down
candyx3ii
Rookie Fantagian
candyx3ii

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

I know it won't happen but I'm hoping it would. At least it wouldn't be such a boring year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.candiez-delight.webs.com
Stars
Devoted Fantagian
Stars

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 pm

@everyone
Yes the sun will explode one day.
It says so in all of my astromomy books
and yes, i love reading
The sun will explode one day,
but not in our lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:28 pm

@stars186

agreed
Back to top Go down
http://fantage.com
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:51 pm

I strongly recommend not basing doomsday predictions off a civilization who couldn't even invent the wheel, and then shortly after got themselves killed.

It is true that the sun will eventually go supernova, but long before that point Earth would have became unable to sustain life anyway. It'll probably be molten. Actually, some scientists are saying that by 2300 half of the Earth is going to be unihabitable anyway.
Humans are NOT going to last 5 billion years until the sun goes supernova anyway. It is pretty much a given we will eventually go extinct at one point or another, unless we invent some MIND BOGGLING technology to terraform planets and colonize them. Which is doubtful. At least by 2300. Not to mention Earth's core will eventually cool down and solidify, or we lose our magnetosphere. (The poles switching is not as big of a deal as everyone thinks. It's happened before and life on earth still exists.) Global warming isn't a huge deal in the mean time, unless the Earth gets too hot and turns to molten. Which may happen eventually, regardless. Humans, all life, adapts. Evolution, man. I mean, as long as it's not TOO hot.
Once that happens, the next step is galactic cannibalism. Our neighbor galaxy, Andromeda, will probably consume the Milky Way eventually.

Also, the Nibiru thing isn't accurate. It's considered psuedoscience and isn't an accepted theory by scientists.

I don't believe in God, Jesus, or the Afterlife in any way and I never really have. So I don't believe in the rapture or anything, either.

Mr.Taost wrote:
stars186 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
sun = star
stars live for billions of years and sometimes more, depending on their size. the sun is actually a pretty small star, but theres much smaller stars. we live because of the sun. and the moon kind of lol until the sun dies, (it wont even die due to what my dad told me. i forgot but he said something about it just getting bigger, and yes, we will die because the sun will obviously give us too much heat. but by then we'd have the technology to travel to other planets and we probably wouldn't even be on earth.) we probably won't die, either. unless like global warming ahhhfsdadsdf.
but i have to say global warming is getting bad
but not bad enough teehee
so i dont really agree but there can be other reasons to why they think this.

i agree with relora. it wont end but crazy things CAN happen.

i SOO agree with taost

Before Christmas break, our teacher told us the sun will most likely live for about, hm 53,000,000,000 years. None of us will live THAT long. But i do agree crazy stuff will happen.

To prove it, the life line of the sun:

Sun was born a LONG TIME AGO.

Our sun right now is in the main sequence stage, where its gonna be the was it is for about 9,000,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 years. WE WONT BE ALIVE BY THE END OF THIS. BECAUSE EVERYONE DIES AT A POINT IN THEIR LIVES.

The sun will eventually grow, and grow and grow, until it stretched all the way to jupiter.

Sun will go POOF. Thank goodness that there's no black hole.

Then the "sun" Will turn into a black dwarf.

Then into a white dwarf.

WE ARE FINE.

WE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE!
actually by 2040 we're going to have computers in side our bodies, so like maybe we might even be able to travel to another planet easily.
the worlds best predictor (forgot his name) predicted we will soon be able to put our brains into robots and blahblahblah so we wont really ever die.

Also no that is a complete load of crap.
Trust me, that's not going to happen for a LONG time.
That is probably a conspiracy.

The closest thing we got to a doomsday on our hands is a nuclear war which'll probably be world war 3.

Oh, and that could happen if USA attacks Iran. (Or was it Iraq? I forgot.) Probably not, but a possibility.

man i read too much

Last edited by Abbey on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 pm

@Abbey

ENGLISH PLEASE?????(>:3)
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:00 pm

kesha1658 wrote:
@Abbey

ENGLISH PLEASE?????(>:3)
I wasn't even using big words.

"I strongly recommend not basing doomsday predictions off a civilization who couldn't even invent the wheel, and then shortly after got themselves killed."

The theory of the world ending on Dec 21 is based on an ancient civilization called the Mayans who lived a long time ago. They had a calender that ends on Dec 21 2012, but this was a long time ago and you can't even keep writing forever. Also, it's just the start of a new cycle. It's like New Years but over a longer period of time. They weren't very advanced, and died out.

"It is true that the sun will eventually go supernova, but long before that point Earth would have became unable to sustain life anyway."

The sun will die eventually. Before that, the earth will either get too cold, the core will turn solid, our magnetosphere won't work, etc

"Once that happens, the next step is galactic cannibalism. Our neighbor galaxy, Andromeda, will probably consume the Milky Way eventually."

The milky way isn't the only galaxy in the universe...there's another galaxy close to us named Andromeda. Galactic cannibalism = galaxies swallowing other galaxies. Andromeda has been known to do that, and some day it'll consume the Milky way, perhaps.

"Also, the Nibiru thing isn't accurate. It's considered psuedoscience and isn't an accepted theory by scientists."

There is a prediction that on 2012 earth will collide with a planet called "Nibiru" or "Planet X" Scientists think this a load of bull.

Last edited by Abbey on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melissa H.
Dedicated Fantagian
Melissa H.

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 pm

ok thx and sorry im losing it

were doing geometry in school its confusing me alot my head is all messed up with shapes
Back to top Go down
Angus Bethune
Loyal Fantagian
Angus Bethune

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm

pokeranger wrote:
The sun will just die out, right? I'm really terrible at Science so I'm not sure.
And that's a terrible thing to say, Sonic. xP
That guy Harold Campbell or whatever got everything wrong. TWICE. So I understand why he went into hiding.
I was in my bathroom(lol, yeah I was) and I was reading through the TIME magazine, with an entry on the Mayans. Apparently they're actually called the "Mayas," but people started with Mayans. But I don't want to go full action on details. ld;fkjdljgfs. Anyways, Dec. 21, 2012 Apocalypse was misinterpreted.
I'm keeping it that way. c: Nobody knows the time and date this world is over.
No FOUR times he was. And yeah they misinterpreted an end of an era as the end on the world.

Last edited by Xaria on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://runningupthathill.forumotion.com
Bubbles
Loyal Fantagian
Bubbles

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:32 pm

I am not a tad bit worried, the world has survived a bunch of "The world will end" predictions.
And I think the world won't die until the sun goes "poof" and according to a movie I watched, the sun won't die in about a few billion years...
Back to top Go down
http://justmeforeverx.wordpress.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 am

Abbey wrote:
I strongly recommend not basing doomsday predictions off a civilization who couldn't even invent the wheel, and then shortly after got themselves killed.

It is true that the sun will eventually go supernova, but long before that point Earth would have became unable to sustain life anyway. It'll probably be molten. Actually, some scientists are saying that by 2300 half of the Earth is going to be unihabitable anyway.
Humans are NOT going to last 5 billion years until the sun goes supernova anyway. It is pretty much a given we will eventually go extinct at one point or another, unless we invent some MIND BOGGLING technology to terraform planets and colonize them. Which is doubtful. At least by 2300. Not to mention Earth's core will eventually cool down and solidify, or we lose our magnetosphere. (The poles switching is not as big of a deal as everyone thinks. It's happened before and life on earth still exists.) Global warming isn't a huge deal in the mean time, unless the Earth gets too hot and turns to molten. Which may happen eventually, regardless. Humans, all life, adapts. Evolution, man. I mean, as long as it's not TOO hot.
Once that happens, the next step is galactic cannibalism. Our neighbor galaxy, Andromeda, will probably consume the Milky Way eventually.

Also, the Nibiru thing isn't accurate. It's considered psuedoscience and isn't an accepted theory by scientists.

I don't believe in God, Jesus, or the Afterlife in any way and I never really have. So I don't believe in the rapture or anything, either.

Mr.Taost wrote:
stars186 wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
sun = star
stars live for billions of years and sometimes more, depending on their size. the sun is actually a pretty small star, but theres much smaller stars. we live because of the sun. and the moon kind of lol until the sun dies, (it wont even die due to what my dad told me. i forgot but he said something about it just getting bigger, and yes, we will die because the sun will obviously give us too much heat. but by then we'd have the technology to travel to other planets and we probably wouldn't even be on earth.) we probably won't die, either. unless like global warming ahhhfsdadsdf.
but i have to say global warming is getting bad
but not bad enough teehee
so i dont really agree but there can be other reasons to why they think this.

i agree with relora. it wont end but crazy things CAN happen.

i SOO agree with taost

Before Christmas break, our teacher told us the sun will most likely live for about, hm 53,000,000,000 years. None of us will live THAT long. But i do agree crazy stuff will happen.

To prove it, the life line of the sun:

Sun was born a LONG TIME AGO.

Our sun right now is in the main sequence stage, where its gonna be the was it is for about 9,000,000,000 to 10,000,000,000 years. WE WONT BE ALIVE BY THE END OF THIS. BECAUSE EVERYONE DIES AT A POINT IN THEIR LIVES.

The sun will eventually grow, and grow and grow, until it stretched all the way to jupiter.

Sun will go POOF. Thank goodness that there's no black hole.

Then the "sun" Will turn into a black dwarf.

Then into a white dwarf.

WE ARE FINE.

WE WOULDN'T BE ALIVE!
actually by 2040 we're going to have computers in side our bodies, so like maybe we might even be able to travel to another planet easily.
the worlds best predictor (forgot his name) predicted we will soon be able to put our brains into robots and blahblahblah so we wont really ever die.

Also no that is a complete load of crap.
Trust me, that's not going to happen for a LONG time.
That is probably a conspiracy.

The closest thing we got to a doomsday on our hands is a nuclear war which'll probably be world war 3.

Oh, and that could happen if USA attacks Iran. (Or was it Iraq? I forgot.) Probably not, but a possibility.

man i read too much

I was impressed 'till you mentioned global warming... of course I still read the rest.

And I believe world war 3 would happen when Iraq (or Iran... I forgot QQ) attacks Israel. Then we have gas prices to sky rocket and then USA gets involved and so on so forth with other countries.

or when biological warfare gets involved in any little war.

or WOMD'S are let loose.

As for the sun topic... We more than likely will be dead by then... we wouldn't see it explode, it's size will increase to a point where it engulfs the earth. And even if we were still alive at that time we'd be incinerated before it could reach that size.

But yea... I for the most part agreed... I think...
Back to top Go down
taehyung
Veteran Fantagian
taehyung

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:10 am

I don't believe about these things.
God only knows when it will be doomsday.
And he made signs small and big
Small means its bit far for the doomsday
Big mean doomsday is near.
Here are the signs

Small:
Mission of the Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah.
Splitting of the moon and this was on 14 December of the fifth year prior to migration to the opinion of many scientists.
The death of the Prophet Muhammad.
The emergence of obscenity and Altfahac.
Rupture of the uterus.
Bad neighbors.
Be entrusted traitor.
To betray the Secretary.
To believe the false.
To lie sincere.
Loss of mule deer (imams adults).
It is assigned to his family.
People with their hands whips like the tails of cattle.
The spread of women who are clothed yet naked.
Muslim women to serve women infidels.
Dye black hair (and beard).
Disarmament of the pond of the time.
Lions that spoke mankind.
Lack of weights and measures.
Prevention of zakat.
Denunciation of the covenant of God and His Messenger
Not to judge the book of God.
Decline of the Euphrates on a mountain of gold.
The spread of religion and the general was all around.
Killing of Uthman ibn Affan.
Fight the Jews.
The spread of sedition.
Competition on the world.
Lack of Trustees.
Disarmament of the Secretariat of the hearts.
Flag-raising.
The appearance of ignorance.
The spread of adultery.
The spread of alcohol.
Death of the scientists.
Consult the ignorant.
Promises Betrayed.
Many of treason.
The happiest people this world Lkaa Lkaa bin.
The large number of slag.
The emergence of singing and musical instruments.
Follow the traditions of other nations.
Rift.
Monstrosity.
Ejaculation.
To become the peace of knowing.
So widespread trade.
Concealment of the certificate.
Of perjury.
Spare wombs.
The emergence of the pen.
Nation to give birth to her mistress (coup balances).
Competing in architecture.
Emirate of the foolish.
Sale of power.
Disregard of death.
The large number of police.
Of jurisprudence does not it leads the people.
Take the Qur'an Psalms (lead singer).
The establishment of security.
Open the treasures of Chosroes bin Hormuz.
The large number of money.
Commit adultery on the highway.
Decoration of mosques.
Desalination and the Koran, Zrkstha.
Not to divide the inheritance.
No joy booty.
To become a child's anger.
To become a winter Qaza.
A flood that exceeds the villains (the villains a lot).
Agad that customers tip (to be less valued)
Show the flag and missed work.
Love and hatred tongues hearts.
The sparks that matter.
To be the case for women.
That the funds in the hands of tightwads.
God says not a God.
To return Arab land, meadows green.
Separation of the nation to 73 Division.
That people fight for money and not on the minimum of religion.
A stampede of people to lead the funeral prayer of the children do not find them.
Fatality prayer.
The large number of divorce.
Sale of this world religion.
Sudden death.
Lengthening platforms and height.
Disable the border.
Destruction of hearts.
Women like men and men and women.
Certificate is one of the quotes.
Alvesqh high voices in the mosques.
Be a believer in the tribe humiliated criticism.
Ten of the work is ordered survived.
Frequent ejaculation.
That flooded the money is not accepted by one.

Big:
Rising of the sun from the west.
Out an animal.
The smoke.
Demolition of the Kaaba and the disappearance of the Koran.
Antichrist
The emergence of Jesus son of Mary.
Out Gog and Magog.
The emergence of Imam Mahdi
Battle.
Wind out a good grab on the lives of believers

That what was our teacher told us.

Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:11 pm

Larl, where did you find that information? I'm curious now...

Is that an Islamic belief, and what does it mean?
Back to top Go down
Mustard
Senior Fantagian
Mustard

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:35 pm

I respect all of you but I cannot take you serious when you say stuff about god.
I can't believe you, I just can't.
You need FACTS not god terms.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Mustard wrote:
I respect all of you but I cannot take you serious when you say stuff about god.
I can't believe you, I just can't.
You need FACTS not god terms.

but there has to be a bit of correlation when so many religions have prophecised a similar end of days.

Though there really are no facts, all we really have are predictions, whether it be in a religious setting or from a simple man who can somehow make contact with those sort of things, that's all we really have when it comes up to this upcoming doomsday.

Besides that we can only look at the earth. All I really see is an increase of major geological activity and know the sun will eventually die. That's about it. I'm not talking about this stupid "global warming" (yes it's stupid, I seriously have no reason to believe it, if I were my dad I would explain further... but I'm not him) I'm talking about real earth happenings. The recent big earthquakes, the volcanoes, tectonic plate movements, polar shift etc. etc. And if we want to get really in there politics and war and peace and food and gas and money could also be a factor of "doomsday".

Sometimes, it could be okay to dabble into the religious beliefs and pick at it. Who knows what you might find and see. You could find a correlation between the bible and scientific facts about "doomsday". I'm sure it's been done... whether it be the bible Qur'an etc.

Not my best reply, I'm kind of busy doing a project for my biology class at the same time, so I don't expect to make all to much sense.
Back to top Go down
Abbey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Abbey

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Relora wrote:

I was impressed 'till you mentioned global warming... of course I still read the rest.

And I believe world war 3 would happen when Iraq (or Iran... I forgot QQ) attacks Israel. Then we have gas prices to sky rocket and then USA gets involved and so on so forth with other countries.

or WOMD'S are let loose.

As for the sun topic... We more than likely will be dead by then... we wouldn't see it explode, it's size will increase to a point where it engulfs the earth. And even if we were still alive at that time we'd be incinerated before it could reach that size.

I actually have no idea how global warming works. I'm not sure if I believe in it. But if it is real, it's certainly not as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be.
Back to top Go down
Winnowill
Loyal Fantagian
Winnowill

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Abbey wrote:
Relora wrote:

or WOMD'S are let loose.

I actually have no idea how global warming works. I'm not sure if I believe in it. But if it is real, it's certainly not as bad as a lot of people are making it out to be.

The peak temperature and amount of carbon that will be released into the atmosphere will not be devastating on their own, but what researchers are more worried about are the secondary effects, such as the increasing frequency of natural disasters, the acidification of the oceans, and the collapse of delicate but integral ecological systems.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Silmaril wrote:
Abbey wrote:
Relora wrote:

or WOMD'S are let loose.

The peak temperature and amount of carbon that will be released into the atmosphere will not be devastating on their own, but what researchers are more worried about are the secondary effects, such as the increasing frequency of natural disasters, the acidification of the oceans, and the collapse of delicate but integral ecological systems.

Like I said I'd go on and argue if I was my father (him and his infinite knowledge e.e) but I'm just not in a state where I can properly argue my case. (in other words I'm as ignorant as everyone who says it's real...)
Back to top Go down
amanda
Senior Fantagian
amanda

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm

I don't believe it will end but there are chances of a World War III.
Back to top Go down

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

@abbey: actually i really dont believe it either
lol apparently its the worlds greatest predictor
i dont even know
//wowimsostupid//
but still technology goes pretty fast

i think global warming is true
dont know how it works though
Back to top Go down
o
Veteran Fantagian

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Mr.Taost wrote:
i dont even know
//wowimsostupid//

I agree.

Global warming, to me, is stupid. It's like saying that we can't see the sun every night. It always happens, and it has no effect on us.
Back to top Go down
giffy12
Regular Fantagian
giffy12

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

@Mr.Taost I think it's something about the ice in the world melting blah blah blah blah
Anyways , I think global warning can cause a lot of problems , like Simaril said.
My predictions are either all the ice in the world melts and the water swallows up land , and if we didn't have a waterproof dome we would all die , or we would keep getting hit by disasters and wouldn't have time to recover until we are knocked out ( extinct)
I am most likely saying my thoughts
Correction : I don't know if that's true,
Back to top Go down
http://fantageroxfurever.webs.com/
elsa ♡
Dedicated Fantagian
elsa ♡

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 pm

hop wrote:
Mr.Taost wrote:
i dont even know
//wowimsostupid//

I agree.

Global warming, to me, is stupid. It's like saying that we can't see the sun every night. It always happens, and it has no effect on us.

Global warming is actually more than that. The world is getting hotter, and ice breaks off in the arctics, and there might just be a polar bear on that patch of ice. The piece of ice breaks off, the polar bear struggles, you get the picture. So it might not affect us, but it affects our animal life.

~ R.I.P Polar bears... :c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doomsday? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doomsday?   Doomsday? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doomsday?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next