Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:15 pm

Lauren couldn't stop looking at this man, he was so swift, so beautiful, so romantic, so.. so.. She couldn't describe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:21 pm

She looked around. This place disgusted her, too quiet. Might as well take some books and burn them!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

She sat down calmly and ate her food, chewing slowly. She hummed a little and enjoyed the nice afternoon. Where am I going to sleep tonight?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:26 pm

(Dang, falling in love with my character)

Geoffrey swore he could feel someone watch him, but he decided that he was simply being paranoid. He sighed as he set his sword down and hooked his fingers under the shoulder plates of his armor. He grunted as he pulled the heavy armor off his body. (DID YOU KNOW ARMOR WAS LIKE TWO HUNDRED POUNDS BACK IN THE DAY, FUN FACT FROM S!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm

It wasn't a wise choice. She decided to lay it down and decided to go outside. Crunching the apple, she waited for a bit. Might as well steal someones lunch, or cash.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

((YAY FUN FACT FROM KAAI YUKI! KNIGHT'S HEADS PROBABLY BURNED ON HOT DAYS!))
She finished eating and gathered her things, prepared to enter the coolness of the library.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:32 pm

[[ Wow, for one person to carry that armor must be.. ]]

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako was passed out in front of an enormous castle, many guards with shining armor guarded the areas with their sword on their hands.

Nanako's dagger slipped out of her holders a bit, the dagger dug in her skin quite a bit. She was bleeding her pure shiny blood, although this must have hurt, Nanako was still asleep on the cold cement floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 9:34 pm

(Fun Fact from DarkManor. Royals almost never took baths. How sanitary.)

She looked around. No one looked easy to steal from. Oh well, might as well wait a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 pm

((LOL, that's just how Lauren is.. the romantic one I guess.))

Lauren watched the knight lift off his armor with barely a grunt. How strong.. How amazing is he? She watched him carefully, but she was hungry and it was a little past lunchtime. She threw a rock at the door, forcing it to open and close she then walked slowly to him. "Hi, i'm Lauren?? You helped me when I passed out. Uh.. Well I was wondering if you could show me around and maybe help me get something to eat?" Lauren said.. "I kind of don't talk to people and well... I don't know this place to well, I hardly ever get out." she added. She looked around and suddenly burst out in a sneeze, she bent over and covered her nose with her elbow, revealing her cleavage. She pulled her top up a little, feeling a sense of discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako's dagger dug a bit deeper into her skin, her leg almost turning pale white. She felt in but she was still passed out so she couldn't do anything. While she was dreaming she couldn't wake up. The castle's guards didn't notice since she was behind a bush on the cement ground.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:38 pm

((Happy Birthday, and is she cutting herself?))

Lauren stared at the knight, he seemed to be thinking of a reply.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:44 pm

[[ Thanks! c: No, her dagger fell out while she was laying and it started cutting her. ]]

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako's dagger fell out of her holder completely, it slightly made a long cut but not as much since it barely touched.

Nanako got pulled by an unknown person to the front of the castle, by the time someone saw the person was gone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Lauren looked the knight up and down, he was everything she ever wanted. Oh god.. I want him.. But he sure is taking a while to answer. Lauren set her gaze on his eyes.. again they were, BEAUTIFUL!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:26 pm

She decided to go into town and find an inn to sleep in.
((just using old terms))
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Okay I'm on my phone gonna do the best I can.

Geoffrey stared at the girl. She seemed to have followed him into his room, and even worse he stood barechésted in front of her, a maiden. This flustered him quite a bit as he had been trying his best to follow the code of chivalry. Finally letting his annoyance get to him he stood, towering over the girl as he ruffled his hair with his hands, "you followed me?" he asked flatly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:23 pm

"Yes because I needed to as--.. because... but.. I was wondering if you could... help me?" she said sort of quietly. He had a nice pair of abs and he was soooo hot. May I touch you?? Oh god.. I can't hold this is for much longer if he doesn't speak! She looked at his lips, then up to his eyes. "Could you help me get some food.. and possibly show me around town?"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:29 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her, she was bold. He was inclined to deny her but he had nothing better to do. "fine," he answered her. He turned away from her and pulled on a leatherjerkin and equipped himself with his broadsword.
"follow me," he said quietly as he headed out the door.

-
Will post again when I get back to my house <3
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Lauren too raised an eyebrow, she watched him as he clothed himself he's so hot! She followed him out the door, greeted by the warm sunlight.

-
Okay, you will be missed 'till then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm

Koranda

She headed to the village. Koranda was hoping for someone to talk about the Diamond Candle, and she would listen. Hmmm it could work with a little more action here...
(gah I'm dead bored I feel like I have been basically roleplaying with myself))
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Kit was at the village. She was reading a legend about the Diamond Candle, and wanted to talk about it with someone.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 pm

When Rhythm went back into town, she saw a girl reading something. "Is that a good book?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Wow this sucks for you, I am waiting for S to return..
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

"Its actually about the Legend of the Diamond Candle.." She said. "I'm Kit, and you are..?"
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 pm

"I'm Rhythm. Is that really about the Diamond Candle? She peered over Kit's shoulder. "I've been looking everywhere for a legend about that. There's none in the library."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 pm

"That's because I have the only one in existence, currently." She said. "My father is George Dalmer, he is a werewolf, he has been experimented on by humans.." She whispers. "Now he isn't more than a useless dog-man.." She continues. "I usually don't trust people enough to let it out, but you seem really nice, Rhythm."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next