Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:04 pm

"Thanks. Well, I have a secret, too. And I'm going to tell you." She leaned in and whispered. "I'm looking for the Diamond Candle. Can you help me find it?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Oyeah I'm back,

Geoffrey paused momentarily, he wasn't quite sure where to bring her to eat. Not to mention he'd most likely end up paying for her, since that was the gentlemanly thing to do. He thought of a small tavern he enjoyed, it was cozy and fairly cheap, but he wasn't sure it was place for women. However, this girl had followed him to his house, he figured she could manage herself.
"This way," He said directing her through a small crowded alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Lauren hesitated, "is it safe back there? This looks like an entrance to a tavern.. will the drunks hurt me??" Lauren never been near a tavern before. She walked close behind him.. very slowly. Then she came a halt, waiting for an answer. "Is it?"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Perhaps this girl was more fragile than he had originally suspected, he glanced around the alleyway and noticed the usual drunkards and men who harassed any women who came within reach. They rarely caused any real harm, but he wasn't sure how the girl would deal in that sort of situation.
"We can go elsewhere if you would prefer," He said, looking her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:55 pm

"No, this is good. But promise to protect me if these men approach me?" she said hesitantly. Lauren was very brave, and she was a good fighter.. but she never really tested any of this out, and your karate mates don't count. She looked him straight in the eye "I can do this" she said confidently, starting to walk again with a faster pace.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:12 pm

He smiled and opened the tavern door for her, "In you go," he said.
Inside was bustle of dim lights and laughter. Kegs of ale were passed around by the few women who served as waitresses. Geoffrey made his way to the bar before motioning the bartender. Upon noticing his appearance the bartender smiled brightly, "Geoffrey!" She cried with glee before rushing over and placing a hand on his cheek. She frowned slightly, "You grown." She said blandly. "How is that even possible, Cassy?" He asked, perplexed. He turned to the Lauren. "Ah, this is Cassy, an old family friend."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako suddenly woke up, she made a face that tells she was in a slight of pain, Nanako took her fdagger with the blood and started to crawl. She then crawled down the halls of the castle with her blood stains going onto the floor. Nanako saw a pillar near by, she crawled to it and leaned on it. Nanako put the dagger back into her holder and started to rest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:57 am

"Oh, that's lovely." Lauren replied. She scooted closer to Geoffrey, waiting for him to remember what they came for.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:46 pm

"Ah," Geoffrey stuttered, several of the men seated around a large table had called out to him, he'd forgotten how many people knew him in this part of the kingdom. He waved, after giving them a smile and shaking his head. He placed a light hand on Lauren's shoulder, "Cassy bring us two of the specialties," he said. He wanted nothing more than to join in drinking with the other men, but he supposed he would have to do that when a woman wasn't accompanying him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Wel it was nice to hang out at a tavern once in a while. More like often. Koranda was not drinking, but she was talking to those drunk guys. It was easy to get them to spill out information.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:58 pm

Lauren smiled at the Knight, he was adorable. "So.. uh.. Well I forgot to ask but uh, what's your name?" Lauren tried to say sweetly. Her eyes sparkled. She saw a drunk pass by this is my chance she put her arm around him and squeezed slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:09 pm

Sipping some alcohol, Koranda noticed a little couple. Oh how cute, why bother with love? It doesn't get you anywhere.
Looking at her bloody bandages she just continued waiting for someone to say "Diamond Candle"
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 pm

"Er- Geoffrey," he said, stepping lightly away from her arm that reached toward him. He frowned upon her attempts of reaching him.
Finally, sighing, he said, "Stop. Surely you have realized I am a knight," He said quietly, "The war is spreading and will soon arrive even in this country, it won't be long before I ride out in the Lord's army." He told her, his eyes like an ocean storm.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:14 pm

"Uh.. Yes, I know you're a knight.. It's just that drunk was scaring me so I wanted to hold onto you.. That's how I feel protection.. you know?" her eyes shined even more, they were filling with tears. Don't cry.. please don't cry.. Lauren tried to blink them away, she did but her eyelashes were wet now. "Oh, and i'm Lauren" she sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako's blood dried off, at least not she can walk a bit now. Nanako got up with a hurting look on her face and limped while walking to a room with a few people.

She knocked onto the door and waited for them to answer, she wasn't shy to speak, she was just not a natural talker.
Back to top Go down
S
Dedicated Fantagian
S

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 pm

"Nice to meet you," he said as he took her hand and kissed it lightly. Oh dang it- I probably just led her on, he thought to himself. He felt it was a bit late for introductions, she had followed him into his room after all.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm

After waiting for a while she just left. Hopefully she would get to meat thus Kit person again. Walking down back alleys and streets, she saw a full-to-the-brim tavern.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 pm

"Nice to meet you too", she said Oh.. there's that tingly feeling of fireworks!!, Lauren was all giggly now. "So, when will the food get here.. I'm rather parched."

(is that how you spell it?)
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm

When she glanced inside she saw a knight, a girl with the knight, someone with bloody bandages, several drunks... She focused on the girl who was injured and decoded to help someone out. She sent healing magic towards them and watched.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako knocked again but quiet this time. The boy and the girl was waiting for the food.

So.. A nice couple now, huh? She thought with a small smile.

Once Nanako saw her injury, it wasn't bleeding as much. There were also some bandages, but she still lost too much blood so she was just pale with her about to faint once again. Nanako thought why that kept happening, this never happened before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:27 pm

She couldn't help but watch the couple. It was interesting how they acted. Never before Koranda ever payed attention to something, silly as this.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 pm

She saw another girl, also injured.(kiyoko) "Hello. Is... That bad?" She pointed to the wound.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako didn't hear a peep from the girl, she just kept knocking until someone answered. Nanako resisted to faint but her vision was getting worst than before, it was blurry. As if she was staring at a bunch of blurry pixels.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Kit read the book. "Would you want to search for the Diamond Candle?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:38 pm

((?I'll just pretend I'm still with Kit.))
"Yes, I would. I think it's the answer to this war.?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next