Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

the Lost Library [RP]

Go down 
+8
Mr.Noah
Queen
alex
emiko
Harry
Lord Voldemort
SilverBell
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:34 pm

(( Don't control my character without letting me fight back ))

I just stood there looking at the girl raging I laughed because it was quite funny.I got off the line and went to the food chart.I quickly stole a hot dog and went back to my line spot.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

Nanako walked to the girls with her hands inside her karate sleeves. She popped a fox tail and ears but did not have the whiskers and nose.

"That is ironic." She said laughing at the girl who just turned into a banshee/vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 pm

''What is''? I said sternly I wasn't joking at all and people was pissing me off a lot.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"She's yelling at you like some type of freak." She said with laughter/

Nanako walked a bit closer, she was standing up tall and looked professional, which she kind of was.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:45 pm

''Yea this is quite dumb'' I said looking at the girl crying her eye balls out I stepped over her and introduced my self ''My name is Darcy'' I said sticking my hand out for her to shake.Shes the first person who didn't freak out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Lauren couldn't take it. She went to the girl and swung at her.(DARCY) She hit her square in the jaw, the girl looked like she was going to give it to her good.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"What's wrong with you!?" Nanako swings her leg onto the girl's waist who swung at the Darcy.

Nanako didn't hit it her hardest so she wouldn't get injured as harsh.

"Don't just do that to people!" She yelled at the girl louder than her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:52 pm

(( STOP COMING AT ME JESUS CRIST))

I picked the girl up and squeezed her neck really hard she was suffocating I squeezed and dropped her on the floor she passed out I cracked her next a little so a little bit of blood came out from her nose I rolled her over on the floor and grabbed the other girls hand I dragged her near the park ''Sorry you had to see me knock her out like that'' I took the blood from my fingers and started sucking on them my eyes turned bright red , the blood was so good.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"Nice defense." She complimented the girl, "But just try hitting her pressure point somewhere tight here." Nanako lightly hit Darcy's pressure point, but not as hard that she could faint.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 pm

When did this happen??? DANG IT STUPID BATHROOM BREAK!

Lauren woke up with a bloody nose, she cracked her head to the left and felt the pain of Whip lash, she cracked her neck again and she was fine. She charged at darcy. She grabbed her ear and tugged off her ear lobe, she ten stuck a finger in her eye and pounded both fists onto the girls temples, with one firm movement she raised her leg and kicked the back of her knees, which caused them to give way.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:00 pm

''Ouchie'' I said rubbing it ''Thanks for protecting me though'' I said I looked at the girl laying dead on the ground it was really amusing to look at because the blood smelled soo good.

(( Your taking it to limit if you don't stop I am completely ignoring your character ))

I took the girls arm and pressured it onto her back.I took her head and smashed it onto my leg and then I grabbed her pressure point and squeezed it falling softly and watching her fall slowly to the ground , without hesitation I quickly grabbed the other girl and flew up to a building roof. I quickly fixed my ear lobe and every broken part of my body.

Last edited by Crystal x Fire on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:03 pm

(did you post late or something?? Lauren isn't dead, maybe you should read B4 you post.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 pm

( I never said she was dead ding-dong I said I grabbed her neck so she was bleeding threw her nose -___- )
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"Oh, sorry." She said with a nervous smile.

Nanako flew up to the high building with Darcy then started to introduce herself.

"I'm Nanako Minozumi." She hoped that she would know who she was and what her skills were from newspapers, Nanako was kind of famous but not as much.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 pm

''Your name seems very familiar'' I said thinking where I heard that name from ''Are you from here''? I said relaxing on the roof my eyes focused on Nanako
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:15 pm

~Oh my, we started :O Can someone please tell me were you guys are?
Pwlz

Last edited by ~Kitty on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:17 pm

( We passed the book part , were infront of the castle in the book c: )
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"Actually no." She said with a cold voice, "I actually don't know where this is."

Nanako waved her tail then took of her karate uniform, she on a fancy blue tank top with short sleeves, a long blue skirt with layers, and blue knee high boots with black buckles and dark blue laces. Her skirt had a holder for weapons just in case, it also had packs of bullets.

Nanako took her ponytail's scrunchie and let her hair out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:22 pm

(WHAT THE HEY!!! I HIT YOUR PRESSURE POINT WHY AREN'T YOU FALLING??? I HIT YOUR TEMPLES, RIPPED YOUR EARLOBES (sense of balance)!! AND BEHIND YOUR KNEES (another place of balance)!!)

pressure point chart:
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 pm

[[ That's pretty much controlling another person's character because you said she fell. You didn't give her a chance.

Not trying to back seat mod or anything, just pointing out something. >-< ]]
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:25 pm

~Oh man, I will try to fallow along.

Julia

I loved being a Cat, specifically inside a book. ~Let's pretend I was already there :O
I walked up to a castle
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 pm

( I only did it to you because you did it to me , I warned you a couple of times to stop and you didn't so I did it you.I even inboxed you to please stop and you didn't even listen so thats really unfair)

''I really like your blue hair , it goes nice with your eyes'' I said ''I let out my braid and took of my school uniform , I had a blue dress with a green ribbon and the buttons where off ''Its a nice day , so what are your hobbies'' ? I said smiling
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Nanako Minozumi -

"It's hard to list so just read this." Nanako pulled out a newspaper with her biography from her handles and handed it to Darcy.

She waited for Darcy to read it, meanwhile she just swung her sharpened dagger up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Lauren felt so left out, the girl seemed to be immune to pressure points. She crumbled right then and there and looked at the 2 girls. How can they be so nice to each other...what about me? Lauren sat there, she wanted out.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Darcy Kaii

''Wow!This is amazing''! I said ''So your like known everywhere'' I said reading the news paper.I put it down softly ''That girl is a physco path'' I said looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Lost Library [RP]   the Lost Library [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Lost Library [RP]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next