Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP!~

Go down 
+11
i am ugly
Primrose
Snow
Harry
emiko
Squirtle
Cherry
Roc Hijohshiki
Lord Voldemort
alex
SilverBell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm

"It's Aoki! So, I had this great idea! We could have all the vocaloids get together and do something fun! We haven't done anything in... A long time!" She wondered. Maybe they could have a singing contest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Neru just groaned. Life was annoying as it was, but oh god the other vocaloids. Cheerful, happy, always smiling, it sickened her!
How could they be so upbeat?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 pm

"I'm not sure where they are, neither. But probably not too far away," Luka said. She crossed her arms and thought for a while. "Where are the others? Its getting a bit awkward.."
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:30 pm

His face lit up at the thought. "Yes!" he cried. It had been such a long time since he'd had any contact with someone, and he was not in any way about t pass up such a great offer. "I'll try to find the others. Where should we meet?" It was nice to finally be interacting with someone. Some things just never changed no matter how much he wanted them to or didn't want them to. "I'm glad we're still able to talk to each other, it's been such a long time."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm

"Hm. Maybe we should meet in File 3?" Yes, they could do lots of things. "I'm going to call Luka."
((God, I am reminded of Hacked RP))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 pm

She heard Lily's annoyingly cheerful voice. How dare she call me a 'sweet little thing' she thought.
"Shut up., can't someone have privacy? Besides there is no such thing as 'bright day'. You know perfectly well I'm too old to play and the sky here, what ever THAT means, its pitch black!"
Despite the attitude put in her voice, she couldn't help but wonder how the other vocaloids were doing. She peered out from her file, took a look at Lily. She looked the same as always. Glaring, Neru let out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 pm

(WHOA! Three pages?!)

*starts walking* 'I hope everyone's ok.' *starts hearing something* 'What i this sound? It sounds like... Everyone!' *walks closer then closer to the sound* *sees everyone* 'Everyone? I-is it them?'

Last edited by Kaito on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:35 pm

"Oh, okay!~" he answered happily. Oh, how wonderful it was to be talking to someone! "I'll be there very soon. Bye-bye!" And with that said, he hung up the phone and carefully put it back into his left shorts pocket, hoping it wouldn't get damaged on the way to file three. As he walked and made his way to file three, the strange box seemed to stay put. What a relief! I don't know what I would do if that dumb box followed me everywhere. The others would probably think I would have a virus or something crazy like that.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 pm

~lol me too

SeeU
I heard Luka's phone ringing,
Hmm, while she is talking on the phone I am going call Len and see were Rin is I thought

I called up Len
"Haii Len! I was just wondering if you knew where Rin was?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 pm

((Guys remember that we will explode the computer tommorow heheh. 1, 2, 3, BOOM!
So were stuck here for a little bit ^.^))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 pm

She opened up her contacts list. Rin, Miku, Lily, IA, Luka! She clicked on the button and waited as it dialed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm

Luka felt her phone ringing. She picked up. "Hello? This is Yuuki, am I not right?" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Once again, he heard his phone go off from it's safe haven--his pocket. Kimi wa oujo boku wa meshitsukai~ It was cut off before the silly chant had time to continue, as he pulled it out and picked it up, once again, being too excited to look at who was calling. "Hello?" he asked quickly. "Who is this?" Oh, I hope I don't sound too excited..even though I am. Len began to multitask--talk and walk at the same time.

Last edited by Len on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:40 pm

"My dear Neru, I know you are growing old. But why would you waste life, oh such a beautiful thing. Life is wonderful, it only comes around once. Come and play we can make life shine out of this black day!" she sang to her in the same tune. She walked over to Neru and hung up her cellphone. Oliver must still be sleeping she opened the file and walked in. Singing again. "Hey don't growl at me. Enjoy yourself, what more is there to do? Sit here and be miserable the rest of your enlightened life?"
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 pm

SeeU
"Oh hi! It's SeeU, I was wondering if you knew where Rin was!" I asked
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Rin. The word struck him like a lightning bolt, and panic surged over him. Rin. Where was she? He feared the worst--deleted. No, she couldn't be. If he deleted Rin, then how come he was still here? They were released together, if she was gone, he would be too. Was she moved? Oh, how he worried. "No, I haven't seen her for quite awhile," he said fairly calmly. "As a matter of fact, I haven't seen anyone yet. It's been such a long time since I've seen any of our friends, or sung for that matter. I feel so useless right now." Abandoned, even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

"Don't call me 'dear'. I'm not your friend. In fact I'm no ones friend! She waved her arms up exasperatedly. This was getting awfully annoying. Pssh Lily definatly havent changed at all over the months.
"Stop acting like a 2 year old, playing if for babies. And god when will you remember that I've always been 17. Unlike you who ages. Now shut up."
She was getting really annoyed. Lily sounded so sickeningly sweet, it made her want to barf. She paused for a bit, pushed Lilys arm away, and smirked.

"Fine, if you shut up, I'll go out. Maybe." Neru tried to sound as disinterested as possible, as she didn't want Lily to get any "ideas".

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 pm

"It's Aoki. I came up with this really cool idea. We are going to have a get-together in File Three! Everyone is going to come."
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:47 pm

SeeU
"Oh that is not good, I hope she is alright! Anyways I got to go, give me a call if you see her? Okie thanks bye!" I hung up the phone. I wonder where she is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 pm

"Oh, that sounds really nice! I'll come," Luka said. She switched to file 3.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:50 pm

She wondered who to call next. SeeU. She dialed again and waited.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Before he had a chance to say anything in return to her, she was gone. Like everyone else, he thought a bit gruffly. Have the all abandoned me? I don't think I've ever felt more alone. Something rang out. Was that someone exiting a window or something? It sounds so unfamiliar, I'm not sure what it is. Oh well, I just hope it's not harmful. I don't want to be removed..because Rin will be too. The thought was too painful. Rin. Where could she possibly be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Neru stood still, her golden eyes blazing.
"Will you stop being annoying for once? Then I will come out."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 pm

"Okay fine, I am starting to be quiet.. What do you want to do? ...NOW!" Lily said, she rubbed her arms where Neru hit them away. A vocaloid that stay 17 forever? Maybe I will stop aging once I become 17.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:59 pm

"Ok good. How about we play a game. Close your eyes for a bit." She gently covered Lily's eyes, with her palm. She loosely gripped her face. Letting out a small smirk, she darted her eyes back and forth.
"So are you ready to play?" Neru chuckled.

Last edited by Clockwork Nightmare on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next