Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vocaloid RP!~

Go down 
+11
i am ugly
Primrose
Snow
Harry
emiko
Squirtle
Cherry
Roc Hijohshiki
Lord Voldemort
alex
SilverBell
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:00 pm

There was nothing in front of him; the world was blank. The desktop was blank, with the exception of a few of the files. I wonder where he went. The one who owns us. The one who used to take care of us and use us every day. Now it's just empty. It's gray and bland nd there's no one here in sight. "Hello?" he called, listening carefully for any sound of life.
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:03 pm

SeeU
I saw Neru and Lily
I heard Neru say they were playing a game, so I went up to them
"Can I play? Please! I love games!" I said happily
Back to top Go down
http://Fantage.com

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 pm

"Oh sure dear. Just come closer."
((Oh dear you don't know what happens when Neru plays a game do you XDD
She ain't a fair player.))
Back to top Go down
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:05 pm

(Yesh, I know that XD)

SeeU
What does she mean?
Anyways I went closer to Neru
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Not a word. To him, it seemed that he was all alone and Aoki and SeeU were probably calling from a different computer. Oh well, at least I have Rin, wherever she is. She can't be far. "Hello?" Len called for the second time, this time a little louder. He kept walking around on the gray plain that was the desktop. Maybe there are other vocaloids, but they choose not to say anything because they either don't like me, or they're sick of me and think that I'm annoying. Either way, I'm going to have to find someone before I go mad. It's so frustrating being all alone with no one to talk to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:09 pm

((@Kat Lol results = NOT PRETTY))

"So See U, just close your eyes." She gave a fake encouraging smile. Hah when I'm done with these two, they won't know what hit them!
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

((Kat, I was calling you. Sorry if that was a bit unclear))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Cherry
Veteran Fantagian
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:12 pm

SeeU
I don't think I trust this girl anymore I thought to myself
I went away
I heard my phone ringing
"Hello?" I said

~Sorry Kaii Dx
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm

((got to go for dinner))
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Luka was in file 3. She was patiently waiting for the others to arrive. I wonder what they're doing right now.. She felt a bit lonely, but she thought that its okay for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:26 pm

"Okay, Ready to play!" Lily said, she then sang "What is the name of this odd but fun game?" her arm jiggling as she did so, she was a little hyper today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:43 pm

"Its called... GO AWAY!" She aimed out and attempted to strike Lily's face with her painted yellow nails ((she can miss if you like))
Neru cackled, running away. She eventually got tired and crashed down somewhere near file 3.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"Wow! This is a cool game of tag! But you Missed me! Missed Me.. Now you must hug me, because you dear friend.. missed meeee!" Lily sang. She chased after her but got tired, she decided to rest over-top of file 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Eeew why would Lily out of all people want a hug from ME?! The idiot... I swear that shes going to act that childish for life! Ahhhh whats the use?! She bent up, and brushed her legs, even though there was no such thing as dust in the computer. Standing up, Neru, flipping her phone, took a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Lily quickly became bored, she turned on her phone and dialed Neru's number. Making sure to put it as "private caller". In the meantime, she took out her ipod and attached it to it's dock. Blasting the song: SUPER SONIC DANCE. She held the phone to her ear impatiently. "PICK UP!" she suddenly shouted.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 pm

He heard a faint noise. Now, what could that possibly be? I hope it's someone else. I'm sick of being all alone here on the desktop. There's not a thing in sight and it's incredibly boring! "Is anyone out there?" Len called for the third time. Not expecting a response, he continued on his path. It was completely gray; he knew that, yet, he clung to the hope that there was someone here--someone who would talk to him and acknowledge him, though that hope was dim.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Lily heard someone shouting,"Hello?" Lily shouted out.. "It's Lily!", she didn't know what to do. Should I wait for them?? Or should I walk over there? Lily decided to walk in the direction of the voice then wait the rest of the way. She took her ipod out of the dock, put the dock in her backpack, ipod in pocket and headed out. Calling "Hello..?" every 30 seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

((@Swimmer No offense but be realistic. Is Lily that desperate to be Neru's friend? Even though Neru is telling her to that shes stupid and to shut up? I think my feelings would be hurt if someone said that. In character pleas?
And shes like 15, is she really going to go all like "I'M GONNA PLAY TAG~!" It would be appropriate for a 13 year old or something but not 15.
I know you made her cheerful, cute, and energetic but be realistic. She can be all those things without being fake))

Neru's pocket vibrated loudly. It was a quite the shock, and with her fumbling fingers, she picked it up. Dang it! Its Lily.
Reluctantly she pressed the button.
"SERIOUSLY! I have no business with you! What in the world do you want?! Oh let me guess, something stupid."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Lily moved the phone away from her ear and put it on speaker. "You know what?? You're mean! If you want to be boring.. and old.. and ugly.. and miserable your whole life.. then YOU CAN Neru.. RUDE!!!" she shouted into the phone, hoping to make Neru deaf. She put her phone in her pocket with her iPod, and began calling "Hello..?" again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Well that was stupid. Neru hung up on every call. She decided to walk around. Looking up, she noticed a thin white box hanging mid air. It was really creepy and set chills down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:29 am

(Sorry everyone, but I accidently made a mistake about how to start my character. ~Silly me~ Should've listened to the directions Razz)

*wakes up* "Why is everything so black?" *looks around and hears nothing* "Oh my gosh... Mommy! OH MY GOSH, I'm so scared! Where is everybody?!" *starts shaking then walks around* "I know, I'll try to contact Master!" *contacts... then hears nothing...* "Shocked....OH MY GOD!!! I'M SO SCARED! I'M ALL ALONE!" *screams then runs* "Somebody, somebody! Is there anybody here?! HELLOOOOOO?! Oh my gosh, what do I do?" *hears something* "Hey... Is that... voices?" *comes closer the voices* "Is that... my friends?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:40 am

Gumi woke up and looked around ''Its like I've just woke up after a million years'' Gumi stood up in shock ''WE HIT A PARALLEL UNIVERSE''!!! Gumi said jumping up and down she ran back and forth ''AAAAAHHH'' she screamed loudly.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:45 am

(Where are we now? Sad i missed everything)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:48 am

Gumi saw Neru and the others but she decided to stay alone,she grabbed her lime green guitar and started to play something random ''I don't know where to start,where so far apart'' she sang Oh the old days G she thought.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 am

Yowane walked through the files. She was bored to death.

She saw Gumi playing a song. She ran over. "Hey gumi! Wasup?" She smiled. "I like your music.... oh the old days right?" she asked. She fixed her headphones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vocaloid RP!~   Vocaloid RP!~ - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vocaloid RP!~
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next