Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice [RP]

Go down 
+9
Queen
Janelle
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Wizzy
Harry
Squirtle
Reese
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:05 pm

(If anyone still wants to join I have the APP's link in my signature.)
Callie woke up to the sound of her fathers voice. "Phoebe, Callie, get up. The battle is starting this evening, and I want you two to start training." Callie glared at him, teeth clenched and fire in her eyes. "Dad, IT'S 5 AM. You're not serious." "Yes, I AM." Her dad threw a fireball her way and Callie ducked. "Now get up and start training. And I mean it." Callie sighed but did as her dad told.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Stream woke up, squeezing water out of her long locks of blue hair. "I wonder if the fire king is preparing for war today... I better eat a popsicle before I starve."
Fire and Ice [RP] Images16
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Morgan woke up from her water bed. "Morning already? I wonder when the war will start today" she said as she got dressed.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Callie was in the training room. Her dad was with her. "Ok, try to hypnotize me." he said. Easy, she thought. Callie looked into her father's eyes and once he looked into hers he was unable to break the stare. Turn around, Callie thought to him. Her father did what she said. Good. Now pat your head and rub your stomach. Her dad obeyed. Ok. Now hand me that sword over there. Once again her dad did what she told him to. Then Callie blinked exactly 3 times, waking her father from the hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Stream's mother was at the fire king's place, for she was the ruler of the Ice Kingdom. "Please make mother safe." Fire people could only destroy things, but Ice people were different...
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:33 pm

"You did good with hypnosis. Now, make it rain fire." "But daaad! I just learned that yesterday!" Callie whined. "Just do it!" Her father snapped. Callie closed her eyes and concentrated as hard as she could. Suddenly a burst of fire came out from the sky, just an inch from her father. "Alright. That wasn't... too bad, but next time I want it to rain, and not in one big clump! Now, fire breathing. Melt this ice cube." Callie walked up to the ice cube on the table and breathed on it. A small bit of fire poured out of her mouth and melted it.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Stream's mother was probably at the Fire Ruler's door now. Stream decided to take a walk, and meet some new friends that were like her.
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Elloria was in the park, practicing. She was going to be in the war, and was excited for it. Those Ice people will get what they deserve, she thought as she shot her flaming javelin arrow in the air.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Karla was training in her ice closet. "Now time for the finishing move" Karla threw her knife at the massive sack. "Yes!" the sack ripped in half. "Karla come and get your ice cold water!" yelled Mother "ok ma!" Karla whispered Good Job and ran to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:48 pm

"Now, fireballs. Go ahead, and aim for that dummy right there." Callie threw her arm back and concentrated hard. She then felt a burning sensation in her hand and she thrust her arm forward. Sure enough, a ball of fire came hurling at the dummy and burned right through it. "Nice job!" Her dad said. "Now, burning touch. Easiest of all! Come here, and put your finger on this ice block. It'll melt the second it touches ya'!" Callie walked over to the ice and put her finger on it, like her dad said. She could feel her finger starting to heat up and it melted the ice!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 pm

Stream turned into a blue boat with sails. Not much time later, Stream turned back into a human and saw the biggest castle ever, made out of fire. She went in. " Mother?" To her horror, she saw a girl a lot like her, burning ice cubes with her finger. But the biggest problem of all was that she has walked herself into the Fire Kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Karla drunk her juice. Soon,she felt a cold chill,that felt good. 'Thanks mom!' 'i'm going to finish training for the war!'. Karla went back to her training room. "Now i have to practice my power"
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Callie's dad congratulated Callie, then said "Callie, I have business to attend to. Go... play." her father walked over to the Ice Ruler and began talking anbout the war bla bla bla... He asked her what she wanted from him and Callie just stood and stared at the other girl (Stream). She's... from the ice kingdom... But she looks so... normal!
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Stream was petrified... the girl was gonna burn her! "TRANSFORM!" Stream was now a tiny turtle, with a turquoise shell. I meant to be a rock... I should have trained more...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Mila was just walking around the Ice Training Ground, not in the need for training with a weapon. She has the 'Ice Touch', and whatever she touches turns to ice. Of course, she can control it a little. Maybe she'll practice controlling her 'Ice Touch'. There were left-over bow and arrows scattered around the arena. She grabs an arrow, and it changes to ice. She picks up the bow, and the same thing happens.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

"Woah," Callie said. Can all of them do that? she thought. Callie wanted to be friendly but she didn't know what to do or say.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Mila just shrugs. Maybe it's still usable. There were targets she would be able to shoot at. She tries bending the string of the bow, but it was frozen solid ice. Just using the ice arrow, she throws it at the target. The arrow misses the bullseye, but when it touched the target, the target changed to ice. Woah...

Last edited by Midnighter Cooper on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Stream waddled across the room, still a turtle. The room was much hotter than the Ice Kingdom. Beads of sweat dripped down her face. Need...a...popsicle.... (( her power requires a lot of energy ))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:01 pm

(I meant Stream)
Callie watched the girl/turtle try to move away from her. Uh... she's real slow. Even for a turtle. Maybe she's hot? Callie picked up some ice and melted it, then poured it over the turtle.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Stream felt a cooling sensation. Much better. She transformed back into a human. Stream turned around to thank the person who saved her, "um.. thanks for the ice." How could somebody from the Fire Kingdom be so nice? Was it a trick?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 pm

"It wasn't a trick," Callie frowned. "I was just trying to help." Inside Callie's eyes there were always flames in them. They changed color according to her mood, and the flames turned to baby blue- sad. "Not all of our people are mean," she whispered...
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Mila walks on over to the ice target to try to get the ice arrow out. She tries to get it out, but it seems to be stuck in the ice target. Get...out! She pulls out the ice arrow, but she trips over her own feet. The arrow falls out of her hand, and it shatters to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Stream was raised by her mom. "B-but I was told the fire people are always mean. They can burn and destroy things however they want, says my mother." The fire people are terrible... never befriend one... her mothers voice kept replaying in her head.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Callie shook her head. "Fire is a gift. It all depends on how you use your gift... You can use it for good, or you can use it for bad. Say you were stranded some where freezing cold. You could either catch hypothermia and die, or you can make a fire, and save your life. Same with ice, you know, Ice can be used for bad things, too." Callie was hurt now, this girl was offending her. How should I know she's not mean one? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 pm

"I'm sorry... if I ever offended you." Stream started to cry. "I-Its just that I hate war. Why can't we make peace and just get over it?" Stream added, “ Can't you see I want war to end and everyone to be family???"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire and Ice [RP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [RP]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next