Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice [RP]

Go down 
+9
Queen
Janelle
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Wizzy
Harry
Squirtle
Reese
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Mila grabs another arrow. It turns to ice, and she throws it at the ice target. This time, she gets a bullseye.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm

Callie looked at her. "Really? That's exactly how I feel! It's just... my dad, you know? He makes me train daily and war is all he talks about... I don't even know why he hates the ice people. I mean I've never met one before, besides, well, you, but he wont tell me what's so bad about ice!" Callie lifted her hand and wiped away a tear from Stream's cheek. "Woah! Your skin is so cold. Oh, and you don't have to worry about me burning you or anything," Callie laughed. "It's just something I can do if I'm trying."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:13 pm

"My mother can't like anyone if they aren't ice, don't have powers, or are dumb. And wow, your skin is so hot!" Stream looked around the Kingdom. "I'm pretty lonely most of the time after my pet penguin moved to Antarctica . Do you have any friends or siblings?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Callie shook her head. "No siblings, not really any friends either. The reason is mostly because I'm home schooled and besides school there aren't many ways to meet friends," Callie said, frowning. "You know, since our parents have so much in common you'd think they were related or something!"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:34 pm

"Do you think we can put this war to an end? I mean, telling your dad... my mom wouldn't listen."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:48 pm

"I-I cant... I mean I probably could but... its not a good idea." Callie fumbled with her hands nervously. "You see, my power is telepathy, which is what I use to hypnotize people. Once I tried to hypnotize my dad... It worked, but a few days later he remembered and I got in a lot of trouble. I could probably put him into a hypnosis, make him call off the war and all but... He would remember eventually and start it back up again. Plus, even if he wanted to call off the war it wouldn't work unless your mom would, too..."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Carlie awoke and walked into her wardrobe putting on her training clothes,she walked out to training with her Ice staff.She see's her dad and smiles,she walks over to the manicans.Everyone was watching her train,she grabbed her hands closed her eyes,she shot Sharp ice came out hitting the eye.She got the Ice staff and cut off the head turning kicking it.She then back flipped over it and cut it in half.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Stream sighed sadly. "We can round up people who want peace and make them sign a petition," she thought.
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:34 pm

((Where are we?))
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Janelle wrote:
((Where are we?))

You can read from the beginning ^^
Back to top Go down
Janelle
Veteran Fantagian
Janelle

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Hermione was in her bed. She woke up. Today's the war. She got dressed in her training outfit.She was practicing using her power and was practicing using a sword. Hermione saw her dad practicing in the "practice room", he was with her mother. Hermione thought I wonder which side will win..

((I used the word practice a lot ;D))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:46 pm

"I don't know... Maybe," Callie said. But the more she thought about it... "Why not give it a try?" She said. "Come on." I hope this is a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:54 pm

"Do you know any fire girls?" (( directed to Callie))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well, not exactly... I mean I see them places but I never talk to them. Maybe we can just go door-to-door. Let's try that, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"Ok, then you can come with me to my house..."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Kio -

Kio was walking through the icy meadow, she turned at looked at her weapon, it was floating; looking bored as always.

"So. Bored!" Kio yelled at the empty spaces.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 am

"Ok... Wait. You live in the Ice Kingdom! This will be so exciting! I've never been there before. Is it like the Fire Kingdom?" Callie thought to herself, this should be fun! The dancing flames in her eyes turned to bright green-- excited.
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:25 am

((I have no idea where we are so I am just starting in a random place))

Morgan was outside, training for the war. She used her power to dissapear and she used lots of ice.
Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 am

Mila picks up another arrow. It doesn't change to ice this time. She throws it at a target, but she misses the bullseye. Maybe she should do something else rather than throwing ice arrows.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Carlie was done so she took a break,her dad nodded in approval and started training himself.

The thing you don't know about my dad is he was raised by both elements.Fire & Ice,my Mother which was named Jade Harley was from the Ice Nation.A great warrior that not everyone stood up too,my father Colt Harley was from the Fire Nation Fire warrior.Once they came face to face at the ceremony.They couldn't keep their eyes off each other,but they knew they couldn't be together due to hatred from the two powerful nations.They decided to stay together SECRETLY,live out in the forrest building a house made of rich logs and nice decorations.Then a few years later they had me Carlie Harley.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Phoebe woke up and checked the time: 4:30 AM. Wow. She thought Callie was still sleeping]. Her father was probably dictating. Her mother-her spirit wandering. Phoebe felt a tear come out of her eye. Well, I am older. I was awaken earlier.. Phoebe took her scepter and put on her red dress. I'll be just fine.
Later, she went to town and watched as her flaming subjects bowed to her and her crazy, fiery blonde hair. She was flawless, just a teensy bit more than her auburn-haired younger sister, Callie, as she thought. She could hear the villagers in their heads say that she was older and more powerful, but it was just a small though she made up. She loves her sister, though.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Mikomi sighed. She was used to being lonely. She lived in a palace built out of ice, and she had rooms filled with different frozen objects and artwork made out of ice.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Carlie saw a huge castle and threw her doughnut at it.''Hardy harhar'' she snickered.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Mila's arms were feeling weak. I should take a break from using my Ice Touch. She picks up a bow and arrow, and she walks out to the streets.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 pm

"Well, it's much colder and the customs are different... let's start with this house next door!" Stream pointed to a quaint looking cottage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [RP]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next