Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice [RP]

Go down 
+9
Queen
Janelle
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Wizzy
Harry
Squirtle
Reese
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wizzy
Loyal Fantagian
Wizzy

Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Karla was done training. "Karla don't you want to go outside and play?!" Mom shouted "Um ok i guess" Karla replied theres no one to play with anyways She grabbed her coat and went outside
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:08 pm

((@Noah: Is that Mikomi's palace?))

Mikomi frowned. "H-hello? W-who threw that?"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:29 pm

"Ok," Callie said, normally. But inside she thought, Something about this house doesn't feel right...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 pm

@Lin Yea :3

''A duck''?? she said,it came out more like a question she munched on her other donut then threw it at the Castle once again smirking.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Ronen was licking on an ice-cream cone. He stopped in front of the castle to see the hottest girl with the cutest eyes ever. He smiled to her and wave. "Why hello, what a wonderful afternoon we're having today!" he smiled and began walking over to her. Hoping to strike up some conversation.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Stream knocked on the door, nervously at first because Stream knew that she was an Ice Person.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:16 pm

What's Noah's character's name?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Crysta sauntered her way towards a rather pretty looking rock. and out of her cave. The rock was about the size of a pebble and flashed brilliantly in the sunlight, she tucked it neatly into a hidden pocket in her skirt. She sank down and raked her nails through the ground, covered with a light sheet of frost. Out in the distance she saw a magnificent castle of ice, she always wanted to visit it... but her analytical mind cautioned her to stay away. People could only hurt her, had she not learned that already? Nonetheless she gracefully scurried behind rocks jutting out of the ground approaching the palace like structure. Perhaps it be fun to explore something like this?
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Then the door literally burst into flames! Callie jumped back a bit then heard a voice. "Come in," said a lady from inside the house. Her voice was soft and she sounded nice, but Callie wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 pm

"It's okay, we'll just stay outside. We have something to say." Stream stepped backward.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:32 pm

"What is it?" The lady called from inside, but she wouldn't come out. Callie stood there and gulped nervously. This lady is seriously creepy, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm

" Well, you see the war-" Stream stopped mid sentence.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Milan touches a tree. It was already ice, but she makes it taller. She touches it again, and it grows taller.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Crysta danced over to the palace like a snowflake freefalling. Her violet eyes scanned the area as her blue hair fluttered in the chilly wind. She wonders if she encases her cave entrance with a thick layer of ice crystals or not....
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Phoebe finally found Callie... WITH AN ICE PERSON!?!? "Callie! Don't talk to-hi! Do I know you?"
She spat. Phoebe was ticked that her younger sister didn't wake her up.
"Sorry. I get a little over annoyed. i'm Phoebe. And i'm SURE you've met my DARLING, NICE SISTER WHO WAKES ME UP ON TIME!!!!!" Phoebe shouted sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Callie elbowed the girl. I don't know her name... Uh... I know. Telepathy. "Why did you stop?" Callie asked in her head. Then she turned around and saw her sister. "Oh! Um... hey! Hehe. Yea. Dad woke us up but you were too busy SNORING to hear him!"

Last edited by Silent Night on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 pm

"What do you mean, CRAZY FOR NOT WAKING ME UP?!?!?" Phoebe's flame in her eyes grew bigger.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Stream sensed something wrong. "I-I don't know this lady, but, I think she isn't normal."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:02 pm

"I don't think so either. She could be like, a siren or something... the sweet voice, luring you in, then she KILLS YOU!" Callie laughed. "But honestly lets go somewhere else. She's creeping me out." Callie shuddered, pointing to the house nextdoor. "Come on," she said
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Stream knocked on the second door. The house was less creepy this time.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm

"Callie!!!!!!!!!! OMG." Phoebe scoffed out the last part-the OMG.
"Callie! Stop! She's an ice and you can't trust her!" She sent her sister a mind message.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Stream quickly turned her head. Another fire person!! "Hello, who are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:12 pm

"What do you mean I cant trust her? She's not that bad. Its not like the Ice people are evil or anything..." Callie narrowed her eyes. "And you're not the boss of me! We're only 30 tiny seconds apart, for gosh sakes. I can take care of myself without you treating me like a child, you know. I have my powers, and... this." Callie made a ball of fire appear in her hand, then it turned into her trusty bow and arrow. She aimed carefully, then shot a falling leaf from a few feet away. "See?"
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:14 pm

"Gosh. If you put it that way..." A fiery tear trickled down Phoebe's fair-skinned face.
"Good-Bye, sister." Phoebe turned a fireball into a horse and rode away.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Mikomi started sobbing. Then, she stood up. She wiped her tears, and smiled at the girl. She was seriously angry, and that meant that she might freeze the girl.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [RP]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next