Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice [RP]

Go down 
+9
Queen
Janelle
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Wizzy
Harry
Squirtle
Reese
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:14 pm

She left! Stream felt extremely guilty...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Carlie

She turned around and saw a guy with an ice cream cone ''I don't shake hands,I hug people'' she said with her hands on her hips.She had a shirt that said ''I let someone ride my unicorn,but they said to grow up so I banned them from wearing my unicorn''.She turned back around and smirked ''Why are you crying''?! she asked.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm

"I didn't mean it like that... I just... the Ice people aren't so bad. I don't have any friends, besides you, but your my sister. This girl is really nice, and its not like she can hurt me or anything. The worst thing she could do is freeze me, then I'll just melt the ice with my body temperature. Easy. I know how to take care of myself, and I want you to know that, but don't be mad at me... Please.." Callie turned away and looked off towards the forest. "I um... I'll catch up with you later." Callie ran away towards the woods and sat down under a small cherry tree. Her favorite tree.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 pm

".....hmmmmm........" Phoebe thought to her sister. "I'll come back."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:20 pm

" I hope they make up."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:21 pm

She stopped crying. "Not anymore, you git!" She said, closing her eyes. She built a cage out of ice that surrounded Carlie. She smirked. "You're going to regret throwing that donut!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Carlie

she moved and the ice missed she bit into her apple ''Can't wait to long without popin the hood huh''? she said smirking she used her sharp Icicle sticks to jump on top of the tallest tree.There she stood smiling gladly.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 pm

"I didn't know I could do that" Mila says out loud. She touches the tree again, but it didn't grow any taller.

((( STUPID KINDLE AUTO CORRECT)))
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Crysta Began to walk around the peculiar ice palace. Her jewelry flickering in the sun light. She saw two girls arguing and out of curiosity she fell to the grown and crawled army style towards them. One girl called the other a "git" and they seemed to be fighting Ice with ice. Crysta hoped not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Mikomi's horns started glowing, and then her whole body was glowing. She took out her katanas, and smirked at Carlie. She stuck her tongue out, and ice rose from the ground. Mikomi stepped on the ice and it seemed to be like some kind of elevator. She took her sharp katanas and pointed them at Carlie, without noticing Crysta.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Crysta stared in amazement and immediatly began to take note of what these girls were doing. Knowledge is power and to know how the girls dealt with one another would helpCrysta in the long run.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well, I'm going to the Ice Kingdom," Callie said. "Goodbye, cherry tree," she whispered to the tree. Then she got up and went back to the girl from before. "Hey, I want to go to the Ice Kingdom," she said. "And whats your name, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Carlie pushed the Kantana down causing it to fall to the ground she smirked.Carlie started to glow,she had Fire & Ice symbol on her forehead she began floating her hands took out Sharp Icicles in the other,fire came out her hair was on fire,but it didn't burn Carlie.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Mikomi wasn't scared. The fire started to melt, but she made it strong.

((You have to be ice or fire. I don't think you can be both.))
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 pm

((( Can someone notice Mila? )))

Mila continues walking. She keeps on touching the ice trees, making them grow at least 5 inches taller. "Ice Touch can make 'already-iced' things grow?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Well,both her parents where different tribes therefor she inherited both.But shes mainly Ice.

Carlie stopped,her father was behind them seeing the fight ''Move'' Carlie said.She wasn't angry,she had a blank face.She laughed in her mind she'll fight someone younger.Carlie's been training since birth.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Mila just shrugs. She goes on over to an iced-bench and sits down. She just looks around.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Carlie

Carlie was waiting to leave,she didn't wanna wait for her so she pushed threw the girl and dropped a donut in front of her giggling slightly.She jumped down landing perfectly on her feet.She waved at the boy and headed for the park.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 pm

She fell face-down on the floor, and she was now unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Carlie ran to the park and saw a the swing sets,she ran towards it and sat on one swinging happily.She visualized being in slow motion,it wasn't normal for Carlie to be happy this way.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 pm

"Uh.. Hello, Miss. Care for a hug?" he then asked, with a flourish.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Mila lays down on the bench, just staring up at the sky. She closes her eyes, feeling the crisp, cool breeze against her face.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:25 pm

''Ya sure''! she said and leaped into his arms causing him to fall on the ground ''Heh,sorry'' she quickly got off of him and dusted her shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:29 pm

"Oh, that's okay. I like girls like you, full of energy. I love sports myself and running so.." he ruffled his hair and angled his head so the sun reflected off his eyes and into hers. He smiled and hugged her back. "You're a good hugger", he took a step back and smile. Dang, this chick is hot.. and feisty.. and wow. Everything I want.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Carlie blushed slightly she smiled,Carlie's eyes turned into her normal Rainbow eyes.Just a little more Green then the other colors.She twirled her caribbean blue hair and smiled.She hoped on the swing and smiled ''How's life''? she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [RP]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next