Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice [RP]

Go down 
+9
Queen
Janelle
Mr.Noah
MsJoyMaeda
Wizzy
Harry
Squirtle
Reese
dewey decimal system
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 pm

"Anyway's I'll have a chocolate marshmellow, cookie dough, and mint ice cream with hot fudge and whipped cream. And sprinkles! Ooh and some crushed oreos... And gummy worms. Yea. And in a waffle cone please!" Callie smiled. "There is no hot fudge. Just cold fudge. Is that ok?" the girl at the register said. "Oh, sure. I just want some ice cream. This is my first time having it!" the girl smiled.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:16 pm

"Sure, I will pay," Charlotte said excitedly, licking her chocolate ice-cream.

Last edited by Nyan Cat on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Carlie stood up and smiled her fake smile,she made her way back home to her castle.She walked threw the ice gates and it closed slowly behind her.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:21 pm

"I'll take the fudge-tracks ice cream with chocolate Sprinkles. On the side, I want a mango smoothie!" Phoebe squealed happily. It was her first time having ice cream, and she had saved up the Ice Dollars she found that slipped across the border. "Is this enough?" Phoebe said to the woman at the register. "Yes, and you have ten Icelers change." Icelers? Phoebe took her ice cream and smoothie while extending her hand with Callie's ice cream in it to gesture for Callie to take. Phoebe slid her change towards herself as she took a sip of her smoothie.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:36 pm

"You don't have to pay," Callie laughed. She began to eat her ice cream. "This stuff is really good. I wish I could have it, like, every day!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:37 pm

(Can the action start instead of sitting and eating ice cream?)
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 pm

"Well, isn't there any iced food in the Fire Kingdom? Like, in case you melt."
(@Noah but this is funnnn!)
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 pm

"No, we don't melt." Phoebe said,"We are made of ice only here, because we are the daughters of the Fire King."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Suddenly Callie put down her ice cream. "Ph-Phoebe? When did dad say the final battle was?" Her voice was quiet, but grave. She remembered he had said, 'This evening.' The flames in her eyes became blue again, sad. I don't want to fight...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:01 pm

"Don't worry, there won't be a fight. He said 'minor battle', not epic battle. It's for the Fire Rebels fighting against the Fire Union, sis." Phoebe assured her.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:03 pm

Callie cleared her throat. "Then, when is the Final battle? You know, the final battle between..." her voice got quiet. "Fire and Ice. " It must be soon. Dad said it was today, I know he said that. Something about the winner wins all of Asteria...
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 pm

"Cant be. They have a treaty. No final battle." Phoebe thought to Callie.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:06 pm

" My mother said that she was settling a peace treaty with your father. B-but I don't know if she'll be able to convince the Fire Lord."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:07 pm

"What do you mean? Is the war over? Is THAT why the Ice Ruler was at the castle today?" Callie replied using her telepathy. Then she spoke out loud. "I hope the war is over. Then we can come here ALL the time!" Callie said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm

"Ikr!!!!" Phoebe squealed. She loved it here as much as Callie did. New appearance, new everything!
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:17 pm

The flames in Callie's eyes turned to bright, neon green. Excited. Even though Callie was ice in the Ice Kingdom, the flames were just... there. They didn't go away. "You know what we NEED to do? Sledding! I hear its really fun."
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:42 pm

"Okay, would you like to sleigh on my pet penguins?"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Mila lets another ice worm crawl onto her finger. She giggles quietly, watching it closely.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:27 pm

"Yes I would love to!" Phoebe squealed.
Back to top Go down
Reese
Hero Fantagian
Reese

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:30 pm

At the Kingdom
The Ice Lord coldly took out a blue scroll of ice, the peace treaty. "You see, I will have one half and you will have another. Let's not deal with war anymore. I suggest peace." She handed the Fire Lord a silk pen lined with ice crystals. "Sign if you agree."

((your opinion, really.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice [RP]   Fire and Ice [RP] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice [RP]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6