Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}

Go down 
+10
S
Harry
Makkine
Queen
alex
dewey decimal system
Mr.Noah
aimi
Silver
SilverBell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Jeanette moans again. "Would you stop screaming?" She says quietly in her sleep. She rolls over again to lay on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Makkine

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:45 pm

HOLG (in the Somkraine fountains)
"Oh, wow, ok" Holg tried to moderate the volume of his voice, so as not to startle the crowd of people below, but he probably didn't do it right. "Ah, man, do you just ... do you know any magicians?"

NAY (in the Sildayne woods)
The woods weren't unfamiliar to Nay. She'd been here once or twice before. It was a lot more serene than the town, the sound of the chirping quarrels almost like a song. Sunlight filtered through the trees, speckling the leaves. It was a little bit like the reflections of light on water, actually.
Back to top Go down
Harmony
Senior Fantagian
Harmony

Location : Sharks aren't the bad guys.If some stranger entered my house with just a speedo,I would probably attack him too!

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Eleanor
''No,but my sister does she never mentions him a lot though since they just met''!Eleanor said smiling.She just kept looking at Holg's eyes,she seemed to get lost in his eyes.She was Heterochromia which meant she had 2 different coloured eyes.1 brown and the other green blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:24 pm

Silver

"Ok so we go and get more of them? I know he could cast a spell or something on us but do you have any magic at all? All I have is telepathy but I don't really use it some people like to have private thoughts... I also have a venomous bite but I rarely use it unless someone makes me super angry." Silver rambles a lot. A idea has to come soon.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:44 pm

(Miranda is in Sildayne Woods, Crimson in Somkraine Fountains. I'll just say Miranda is with Leslie.)
Miranda grinned. "How about we drop some tree branches? Or maybe some dirt?" she suggested. There was a lot of stuff around them so she began picking up small twigs and other random debris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 pm

((Okay just saying I am also with you guys))
Silver

"Okay so I will go get more scrolls while you guys stay here we can steal them and put them into a tree! or something." Silvers slides into the chimney and grabs some scrolls to bring them back to Leslie and Miranda.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm

She piled her gatherings in the chimney once she had a good amount. Then she looked for more and saw a pretty shiny stone among the others lying on the ground. It was smooth with many faces though it had collected some dirt and dust and other things. When she picked it up it flashed in the sunlight, rich like the leaves above her. In all her nine years, Miranda had never seen anything like it.
((Guess what it is))
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:35 pm

((I dunno... Sunstone?))
Silver

Silver walks up to Miranda. "What is that stone right there? It's so shiny and pretty!" Silver touched it. It felt weird.
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Rika's loneliness was getting to her. She decided to go to land. The siren went up at sunset. She didn't want to stay local. She wanted to find friends.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Willeva- Sildayne Woods

Willeva slowly made her way back to Farlo. It would be a long journey but she needed a few unique specimens of Russ Root and it only grew in the marshes of Farlo.

Luckily she'd pass through that dinky little town and have a nigh of rest. She relished the fact people both respected her and feared her; she was the only alchemist AND hebilist around and her old age and wxpierencr made her the best for miles around.

She adjusted her satchel and plucked leves off the trees as she walked; the leaves made great for cleaning wounds.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:45 pm

"What is that? Is it a stone?" Leslie asked, confused and curious. "It looks like... I dunno. I've never seen one before!" She frowned. "Can we drop it down the pipe thingy?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Eleanor

She felt the branch tilt to the side so she scooted a little bit closer to Holg she smiled ''Uh,sorry I feel like im falling'' Eleanor said shrugging her shoulders.''So,tell me about yourself''!Eleanor said in a happy voice.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Jeanette was awake now. She was still sitting on a branch, staring up at the sky. It looks like it was almost dark, but a few stars were starting to twinkle on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Eleanor's face turned into a bored expression this Holg guy wasnt saying any thing and it aggrivated her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 pm

((Wrong. It's an emerald.))
"Okay," she said, "Why not?" She flew up to the chimney and prepared to drop it, looking into the hole. Smoke was still coming out from it. She took a deep breath, somehow anticipating something, and let go. It clattered to the bottom, into the fire like all the other things they had thrown down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 pm

After retrieving the rotten apples, two to be exact, she tried flying her way out. It was rather creepily gloomy, and the trees were thick here. Terrifying. Honey eventually flew outside of the forest and plopped by the roof.
"I got 'em! Lets drop 'em!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Jeanette saw a quarrel drop something into the chimney. What is that creature doing!?!? "HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" She screams at the quarrels near the chimney.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:35 pm

"Why not?' Leslie asked frowning. "It's fun! And the mean guy deserves it!" she sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Honey turned over to that wanderer, Jeanette and angrily flew down.
"Hey who says I can't?" Angrily flapping her wings, she tried to think of something to do.
How about I go throw a rotten apple at her? Maybe something else? Steal her belongings?
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:39 pm

((frick can someone please explain what is going on uuu))
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 5:42 pm

((Leslie, Honey and Miranda are shoving stuff down your chimney :3))
Miranda picked up a stone and threw it at Jeannette. "You can't just go bossing us around like that! It's not even your house!" She stuck out her tongue and piled some more dirt into the hole.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 pm

Jeanette feels something hit her head. "Okay! Who threw that!?" She yells. Urgh! These creatures are pests! She sees Miranda putting dirt down into the chimney. That'll block the carbon monoxide from escaping! That is a very harmful gas to humans!
Back to top Go down
evan
Hero Fantagian
evan

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

((What is going on right now? I am so behind!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:11 pm

((Nothing really, were just doing random things.

And everyone don't let this RP die! I might re-open apps I guess))

Honey snickered loudly. It was too funny. This girl was throwing a fit over nothing.
"Its just a rock! And what harm could trashing someone's house do? Its not like it isn't messy already!" She retreaded back to the roof thinking of fun thing to do.
"Hey guys, maybe we could form an adventuring party!"
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:27 pm

Jeanette was about to shout something, but she clamped her mouth shut. She then opened it up again, "SETTING THINGS DOWN THE CHIMNEY WILL MAKE THE ITEMS CATCH ON FIRE!" She screams. "AND FIRE SETS OFF A HARMFUL GAS!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next