Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}

Go down 
+10
S
Harry
Makkine
Queen
alex
dewey decimal system
Mr.Noah
aimi
Silver
SilverBell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Joy smiled ''Yea sure'' Joy stepped into the house, cautiously messy just how I like it!Joy mentally did the happy dance and took a seat on the sofa taking in her surroundings ''Your house is a mess I like it''!Joy chirped happily,uhh did I just say that?She instantly blushed from embarrassment ''Err sorry'' Joy said fiddling with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Silver

She started smelling the very sweet smell of honey we are here. I love this play the honey makes the world go round she went into a hive and stuck her finger in a honey comb and licked it mmm. It is awfully quiet today.

((Gtg))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

"Well, theres one girl who is real bossy. And she yelled at me for no reason like she yelled at everybody. She liked being the leader, but I didn't." Leslie bit her lip. "So I flew away." She sighed.

Last edited by Silent Night on Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm

Finally, Honey woke up. "If you're looking for me, I'm right up here," she said, from her perch up in a tree. She yawned and flew down to the ground. "Well? Aren't you going to help me get some berries? We need to eat. I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweetdessert.niceboard.com
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

He shut the door after her and gave her a confused look. That's a tad odd. Apparently normal people worship messes? This is very strange. I'll have to write this down sometime so I don't forget! "Um, that's fine, don't worry. Is there something you'd like to do?" asked Fonel. How do you even begin to entertain someone who isn't a magician? If this girl was a magician maybe we could practice spells or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Shooting an angry glare at Miranda, Honey nearly choked. She's the one asking for help when she doesn't even need it? My WINGS are sore and I strained some mussels. Ridiculous!
"YOU'RE ASKING FOR HELP? What kind of quarrel ARE you? I fall and get hurt, and you don't even bother to help me? And you say your the leader of the flock this and that when you haven't stayed there for very long! Only nine stupid years! NINE YEARS. You're a joke! An embarrassment to the whole flock!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Joy took out her wand from her boot and waved it in the air,''I am learning some magic,but not quite good wanna um h-help me''?Joy said fiddling with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Can she read minds or something? It's weird that she seems to answer whatever is own my mind. "I didn't know that wanderers could learn magic. I guess I've learned something new," he answered. He crossed the room and picked up his wand. "Mine is right here. What spells do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:39 pm

''Um,none I just got my wand yesterday'' Joy said standing up,her red bangs fell on her eyes but she didn't move it she just let it lay there.She walked over to him and stood right next to him preparing to do whatever she told him to do.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:44 pm

"I-I'll be right back. Or you can come with me. I hear something, and it sounds like people from my Flock." Leslie slowly flew towards the voices she heard and found Honey and Miranda. "How did you guys get here?" She asked quietly, speaking more to Honey since she didn't like talking to Miranda.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable, he backed a few steps away. "Um....well, what kind of magic do you want to learn?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't say something that he couldn't teach. Even though he was a magician, he wasn't all the great at using magic.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

Location : A room in a house in a city in a county in a state in a country in a continent in a planet in a solar system in a galaxy in a universe

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:48 pm

"We-ell, she just started flying off so of course I had to follow her and now she's gotten us lost. What are you doing here? Take us back home!" Miranda glared at Honey. "I've been here a shorter time than you any you still don't know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 pm

''Sorry am I making you feel weird''?Joy asked walking back to the couch to take a seat he seems like he hasn't had a friend in a long time Joy thought zoning out.''I-uh don't know just teach me somthing y-you know'' Joy said instantly feelings...I don't know awkward?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Silver

"Are those people from your flock?" silver asked. She looked at them interesting.

((I can't think of more to write.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:56 pm

"Gosh I usually stay with the flock! We never go here!" Her breath was heavy, and she sufhed. How could things go bad in just a hour? I'll be eaten by a bear or something and die! Suddenly a thought hit her. This place seemed familiar.
"Miranda," Honey said, "I think we're at the entrance of the forest."

((Wibter were miles away from you I think?))
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Oh my gosh. How do you even begin to answer something like that? Trying his best not to be blunt, Fonel replied, "Yes. Kinda. I don't know." It had been awhile since he had communicated with someone, so he was incredibly confused. Then again, he was just shy in general. "Well, I know the general idea on how to make something disappear. But I'm not very good at it so you probably shouldn't listen to me."
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:03 pm

"Oh." she said. But that... That was nine years ago! I haven't been here for nine years! Yes, it was the forest's entrance. "Farlo shouldn't be that far away from here," she said. Isn't there something about Farlo? I can't remember but it sounds really... Really familiar.
((Fun Facts About Miranda time! When she was a Wanderer she lived in Farlo!))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Syrena -

Syrena finally had the guts to get up and resist the headache, she turned her back and walked towards Sayreil. Syrena tried singing again but sang wrong pitches.

"Ahh.. Aahh. Auuhhagh." She tried singing, she held her throat and tried singing again but had failed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Veteran Fantagian
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 pm

((I'm with silent night so she saw you guys. So I was playing along with her))
Silver

"Leslie? Im going to go somewhere else." silver goes and buzzes away. She went into a honey house and started licking.

Last edited by ~Winterful~ on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:07 pm

"Pfft I don't really know how long since I've been here..." She sighed. It was weird. Stubling a few steps forwards, her eyes darting everywhere, Honey felt something strange. Something wasn't right. But she ignored that feeling.
"Well what about Farlo? What?"

((@Winter ah I see))
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Syrena -

Syrena continued walking with her bare feet. She hated herself, for not being able to sing. She was weak. Syrena started to jog until she tripped on a giant tree root, she rubbed her foot when she fell onto the ground and looked at the cuts. A few minor cuts and bruises but it still hurt her very much than an average person.
Back to top Go down
SilverBell
Veteran Fantagian
SilverBell

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:12 pm

"It's close by," she repeated. She thought something was wrong but she wasn't sure.
•••••
Crimson closed her eyes tight and stepped to the side. When she opened them again the creature was frozen in place. Holding out her hands, she muttered something and it vanished into thin air. That was the beauty of magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:16 pm

"Well what? Its not like were going to go?" Snorting, Honey spat at the ground. She looked up at Miranda.
"Come down here! Stick to the flock! Even if it's only just me! We can't gave aproper discussion if your above me!" Esaperated, Honey panted. She didn't want to admit it but Hiney secretly enjoyed talking to Miranda. It was interesting. But stupid at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Noah
Expert Fantagian
Mr.Noah

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:25 pm

Joy didn't know how to reply she just sat there looking at the floor thats why you never make friends Joy she thought to herself sighing.''Disappearing stuff seems okay with me'' she said softly and lowly,she forced herself to put on a fake smile.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"What? Oh, ok... um, I'll catch up with you later I guess!" she shouted after Silver. Great, alone again. She sighed and trudged through the woods, stopping at the biggest tree that was in the center of the woods. She flew up and grabbed one of it's silver apples and bit into it, but it was too sour for her and she spit it out. "Yuck!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox of a Paradise {RP}   Paradox of a Paradise {RP} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paradox of a Paradise {RP}
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next