Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderland ~ RP *

Go down 
+3
Flynn
Primrose
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:19 pm

APPS STILL OPEN... PLEASE join.
You guys can start now. Heh. I'll start later ;3
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:38 pm

Lilly woke up, looking around. She was seeing blurry. She couldn't recognize anything at all. She stood up, seeing a tree with an old-looking note nailed to the tree.

Hello, Lilly. Welcome to Wonderland.
You do not know me, but I know you.
You are a chosen one and you have a mission.
You will find these notes all over the forest! Some, you will have to search for. Others will be out in the open. What do you do when you find a note? You rip it into tiny pieces. You must. If you do not, you will be found and removed from this... game.
Yes, let's call it a game for now!
But trust me. You do not want to be removed.
Anyways, if you find all of the notes (notice I didn't tell you how many there are!), you will be summoned by yours truly. And will be rewarded with a grand prize...
You suddenly hear evil laughter. How ironic. You shiver, then continue reading.
That should be all! Ahh, wait a minute! I almost forgot. This is NOT a normal forest. Surprises lurk inside every ditch and behind every tree. Some are... magical. And all are very, VERY dangerous. Watch your back. If needed, you may even team up with the other players. But keep in mind, backstabbing is not considered cheating.
There is no way to cheat in this game.
It is a game of survival. A game that will test your bravery. A game that will push you to the end and beyond.
Have fun my little players...
- キラー
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Dillon awoke to the unpleasant sensation of his head hitting hard-packed dirt.

It took him a few moments to realize where he was, it was a forest. He couldn't tell where he had come from, or how he had gotten there. He didn't recognize the area at all, so he looked down at his watch. "5:45 AM" he read out loud. He looked around a bit before noticing a small piece of paper nailed to a tree.
Hello, Dillon. Welcome to Wonderland.
will find these notes all over the forest! Some, you will have to
search for. Others will be out in the open. What do you do when you find
a note? You rip it into tiny pieces. You must. If you do not, you will
be found and removed from this... game.
Anyways,
if you find all of the notes (notice I didn't tell you how many there
are!), you will be summoned by yours truly. And will be rewarded with a
grand prize...

That
should be all! Ahh, wait a minute! I almost forgot. This is NOT a
normal forest. Surprises lurk inside every ditch and behind every tree.
Some are... magical. And all are very, VERY dangerous. Watch your back.
If needed, you may even team up with the other players. But keep in
mind, backstabbing is not considered cheating.
It is a game of survival. A game that will test your bravery. A game that will push you to the end and beyond.
- キラー

Dillon couldn't read Japanese, so he had no idea what the last 3 characters at the bottom were. He assumed it was the name of the sender. "So this is some 'Wonderland'?" He thought. "Somehow I didn't picture it so... empty. I can't see anything but trees from here."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:47 pm

((How does the Wonderland look like? Like a normal forest or like the one in Alice in Wonderland?))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:49 pm

(( No idea. Until further notice, lets assume it looks fairly normal.))

((Logging out for today.))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:57 pm

What the forest looks like -

Everything here is oddly colored. The grass is actually rainbow. The forest is huge, and there is absolutely no way you will be able to explore the whole thing. Some areas are mountainous, others are more like plains. The trees are so thick, in some parts of the forest it is hard to see. Strange plants grow wild, some are poisoned. Strange animals roam all over and some are carnivorous. The lakes are dangerously deep and some have poisoned waters. Surprises are hidden in the weirdest places, and the surprises can be anything from healing potions to food to beasts that want to kill you. The letters here have odd sayings on them, and may lead you into traps sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Saph spit on the found in from of her, he azure eyes sweeping the rainbow-colored grass and her nose wrinkilig in disgust. Out of defeat she sat down to read the strange note. Her face turned red and her eyes Teared up before she jumped and yelled: "COWARD!!! Come And fight me you pathetic piece of nothing!"

She swirled around, her waist length hair gliding along with her. She frowned at the silence and screamed with fury before falling to the ground and curling into a ball. She cried softly and said every curse under the sun-- she was furious.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 pm

As the blur faded, she could see things way more clearly. "What.. is going on?" She asking, landing face down on the blue grass. There were different-colored spots on the glass, it was rainbow just like her eyes. She started hitting her head against the ground, looking at the yellow tree and its dark pink leaves.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:11 pm

キラー watched Sapphire smiling. キラー threw a tiny bottle towards Saph, waiting for her to open it. Inside the bottle was a surprise; a boa constructer snake.
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Elli woke up to the sound of birds. She hit her head because the world seemed magical. She gasped as she sat up and touched the fine grass. Looking up, Elli saw a pale note attached to a tree. It's somehow calling for me... Standing on her high-tops, Elli ran towards the note, ripped it off the tree, and began to read.

Hello, Ellisa. Welcome to Wonderland.
You will find these notes all over the forest! Some, you will have to search for. Others will be out in the open. What do you do when you find a note? You rip it into tiny pieces. You must. If you do not, you will be found and removed from this... game.
Anyways, if you find all of the notes (notice I didn't tell you how many there are!), you will be summoned by yours truly. And will be rewarded with a grand prize...
That should be all! Ahh, wait a minute! I almost forgot. This is NOT a normal forest. Surprises lurk inside every ditch and behind every tree. Some are... magical. And all are very, VERY dangerous. Watch your back. If needed, you may even team up with the other players. But keep in mind, backstabbing is not considered cheating.
- キラー

Elli stared at the note a few times. Who is this mysterious person and what is this writing at the very end. She quickly tore up the paper like she was asked to. All right. Let's look for some other people!
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Startled, Saph sat up. Inform of her was a large bottle--not too big to be suspicious but defineitly not the size of a normal beer bottle. Hesitantly, she grabbed it and set it in front of her. She frowned and looked at it. It must've been from it. Remembering the note she looked for something she could use to fight with. She saw a small, but sharp, rock and held it in her left hand. She than proceeded to break off a branch from a nearby tree. It was hard but she got one after a few tries. After sharpening the stick to a fine point and having a sharp rock for back up she slowly opened the bottle and jumped back, ready to take action.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Sheryl’s eyes slowly opened as she let out a long yawn and attempted to stretch out a little bit. She lay there for a while, until she realized that she was in what appeared to be a forest of some sorts. She shot straight up, struggling to maintain balance on her feet. She looked around before laying her eyes on ‘it’. There was a tree straight ahead of her. She paused momentarily…the tree had a piece of paper attached to it, but she wasn’t sure if she should check it out or leave it alone. She was beginning to freak out, fully realizing the situation she was in, but then realizing she had to remain calm. She hadn’t ever been in a situation like this before, so she couldn’t ‘rely off of past experiences’ to help her through this. Instead, she approached the tree. What could go wrong, anyway? There wasn’t much else she could do. If it had some strange kind of poison or something rubbed on it, then it had some strange kind of poison or something rubbed on it. It probably didn’t, she was probably just getting paranoid over nothing. She slowly walked towards the tree, ripping off the piece of paper when she had reached the tree.
She blinked a couple of times, carefully reading over what was written on the piece of paper. Her eyes widened when she had finished reading it. The signature on the bottom…she recognized it! She wasn’t sure what it meant, but she was pretty sure it was Japanese for something.
She bit her lip concentrating on trying to remember what it meant. It could, after all, be a clue to the next note that the paper had mentioned! She doubted it, but still remained hopeful.
She suddenly began to shake slightly…she had figured out what it meant…it was Japanese for “The Killer”.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:20 pm

The snake immediately jumped from the bottle, aiming to hurl itself at Sapphire's chest. Meanwhile, キラー quickly wandered away, watching the other players.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Lilly walked slowly, looking at the purple grass. She scratched her head and laid down, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Swiftly, Saph took the sharpened branch and held it in front of her blocking the snake. Instead of her chest, it hit the branch and fell to the ground Almost immediatley, she moved to stab at the snake's snout, hoping to immobilize it before she could kill it.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 pm

キラー smiled watching Sheryl; wondering if anyone else would realize what the name meant.
The snake began to shake rapidly before becoming totally still, and eventually dying. It turned to dust and was carried off into the wind.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Sheryl scratched the back of her head.
“What’s next…?” she wondered aloud, figuring she should probably search for the next note.
She tucked the note she had found on the tree into her pocket and strolled away from the area she had found herself in.
I wonder why I’m here anyway…? What’s the point in this? More importantly, why did 'it' want it to involve me? Maybe it wasn’t even meant to involve me specifically? Maybe it was merely a choice at random?’ she asked herself silently.
But wait! There could be other people there, she realized. Perhaps she could get help from one of them?
Back to top Go down
aimi
Veteran Fantagian
aimi

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:34 pm

Elli watched as weird looking birds few above her. "Where is everybody else?" she mumbled. Elli wasn't really used to being alone. Calm down Elli. I'm the great Ellisa Hunting. What can go wrong right?
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:43 pm

Saph was shocked that the snake had died so easily. Of course after she saw the snake dissipate into a fine dust she was quite sure it wasn't a normal snake and any blow to it probably would've killed it.

Relieved, she sat back down relishing her victory. She smiled like a little girl at Christmas and began to devise a plan on where she could go next and possibly find the note she needed.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:08 am

Dillon decided to explore his surroundings. "This place is full of 'surprises'." he remembered, walking northeast into the forest. "If I stay still, I'm more likely to be caught." He listened for a sign of other "players", hoping they weren't murderers of thieves. There were no rules, after all.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:34 am

Sheryl had absolutely no idea where she was anymore. She had walked a very long ways but hadn't been paying any attention to where she was walking. She eventually stopped at a soft but odd-looking hill and decided to get some rest there. "Hopefully I won't get murdered in my sleep…" she murmured to herself with a sigh.
She removed the jacket she had been wearing and spread it across part of the hill, laying her head down on it when she was done. The heat from the sun had more than exhausted her so she had absolutely no problem falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 am

To Dillon, this seemed like the kind of place where you needed a machine gun and at least 5 years of martial arts practice to make it through the day. Too bad he didn't even have a knife on him, not that he knew how to use one. He walked another hour until he approached a peculiar hill. He could barely make out the sound of breathing a few feet up. Dillon stood still, staring up at the top. He wasn't sure he wanted to climb it.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:06 pm

A small purple fish swims playfully in the river running through the mountainous region of the forest. It holds a note in it's mouth that reads,
I see you've found me;
what a keen eye!
This note will lead you
to a cave, close nearby.
What's inside? Well that's a surprise.
But, shall you go? I guess that's your choice.
If you don't, that's your loss.
Now, stop reading and just get lost!

Anyone can find this note.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Lilly walked around, her rainbow eyes looking at just everywhere. She saw a hill and climbed it, looking down, breathing heavily. She saw a shape. Is it a.. boy? She ignored the boy or now and found a fish with a note in its mouth. She picked the wet note up, read it and tore it into pieces.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Kagome wakes up on the grassy floor. She doesn't know where she is. There's no one else in sight, so she thinks she is alone. She finds a note that is close by:

Hello, Kagome. Welcome to Wonderland.
- キラー

Kagome shudders. How is this gonna go?

[sorry for starting late >~<]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wonderland ~ RP * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland ~ RP *
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next