Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderland ~ RP *

Go down 
+3
Flynn
Primrose
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Sheryl, upon hearing the sound of paper ripping, woke up covered in cold sweat. She had not had a pleasant dream at all; it was more of a nightmare, really. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked around her. She was still alive and in one piece, which was good. She stood up and looked below her…was that a boy she saw standing beneath the hill? She stared at him, not sure if she should make some sort of a signal to catch his attention.
I wonder if that’s ‘The Killer’…?
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:56 pm

After some careful thinking, Saph tool her sharpened stick and sharp rock and shoved and pushed her way through the thick trees and pointy thickets and thistles. By the time she got to a cleaner part of the irritatingly lush, colorful foret her clothes were torn in several places and she as bleeding from some cuts in her forehead.

She walked forward slowly lookin for anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 am

Dillon watched as Sheryl's figure appeared a good 20 feet above him on the hill. He was pretty sure this was either some kind of surprise monster or else another player. He decided not to climb up the hill, but rather stay on the ground so he could run away faster if she decided to fire an arrow or something. "I wonder if any of them are armed." He thought, staring back up at her.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:48 am

Sheryl stared down at the boy inquisitively, “Erm…Hello…? Who…who are you?” she tried, mentally punishing herself for talking to this boy. Sure, he could just be another player, but he could also be some sort of a monster or even ‘The Killer’.
She studied him for a second longer, realizing there was no way he could be a monster or anything that would be a threat to her life, really. He appeared to be much younger than her and she was pretty sure the monsters would be much more dangerous-looking than that. She was also beginning to doubt her ‘killer’ theory as there was almost no way the boy she was looking down upon could possibly be the killer.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:54 am

"Would it help if I told you I'm not armed or trained in combat or trying to kill you?" Dillon called back up at Sheryl. He was starting to trust that she wasn't going to pull out a rifle, so he started to scale the steep side of the hill. "If you have any idea where we are in this Wonderland place, I'd love to hear it."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 am

Sheryl let out a sigh of relief upon his answer. She knew it probably wasn’t wise to trust this boy, or anyone else, but at the moment she didn’t know what else to do. He could be lying to her, but he’d still have to do for now. She blinked several times, remembering the question that he had just asked to her.
“I don’t know, honestly!” she finally replied, beginning to slowly walk down the hill. She made sure to keep her hands out of her pockets and avoid doing anything that looked suspicious on the way down; she definitely didn’t want to do anything that could set him off.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 am

Now that Sheryl was on the ground, Dillon decided to get a better look at her. She didn't seem all too dangerous, and Dillon felt his chances of survival in Wonderland would be better with some companions. "Well then." He said finally. "Why don't we team up or something? The note thing said something about wild animals and traps, and two is probably better than one when it comes to battling giant centipedes or whatever is hiding out here." He paused, his eyes scanning over her for hidden weapons and the like. "But only if you promise not to slash open my throat in the night."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:02 am

“That’s a deal as long as you don’t try to slash out my throat in the middle of the night.” Sheryl returned, somewhat excited she had found a partner who seemed to be trustworthy enough.
"So, should we search around for supplies or something, perhaps?" Sheryl asked quietly, not wanting to rush her newfound partner or make him uncomfortable, she figured he was just as scared and confused as she was.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:05 am

"Sure. Whoever brought us here obviously wants at least one of us to come back in one piece, so they can't have left us with nothing." Dillon says, surveying the forest. "Besides, it's not like we can get lost. We're lost enough already."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 am

“Indeed…” Sheryl’s voice trailed off as she spoke, but she did realize this boy was right, which gave her a little bit of hope. She glanced over at him, wondering if he could do anything really useful.
She silently began going over all of the things they’d need for survival. They’d definitely need food, water, and she could try to gather some branches and see if she could sharpen them into spears or something, if succeeded in finding any. They would also probably need to build a shelter and they could try to find and gather some firewood, but it probably wouldn’t be safe to start a fire out here. The smoke would draw attention to them which was something that she certainly did not want.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:57 am

"Where should we start?" Dillon asked. "I'm not that good with edible plants or anything, but I guess I can help with whatever you want to do." He realized he was starting to sound rather hyperactive, so he stopped talking for a moment. "Which way are we going? I don't think it's a good idea to split up."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:14 am

“It’s definitely not a good idea to split up in a place like this…” Sheryl declared, pausing for a second, thinking of which direction they should go towards, “I suppose we should go that way!” she announced, trying to sound knowledgeable even though she had no idea what to do and was just pointing in a random direction.
“Let’s try to find some food first, and then we can search for supplies to make a shelter out of and maybe look for things that we could easily turn into weapons.” She said, beginning to walk in the direction that she had previously pointed to.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:21 am

Dillon raised his eyebrows. "And you know how to do all that?" he said, feeling ignorant and inferior. He had no idea this girl was such an experienced survivor. He wondered how many years it took her to learn all that. "I can't even make a decent fire.."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 am

“Well…I’m not like an expert or anything, but I do know how to and definitely can manage to make everything work decently, although I certainly can’t guarantee that everything will look nice…And about the fire, you don’t have to worry about being able to make one, we won’t need a fire and should probably avoid making one.” She answered, feeling somewhat guilty. She really hoped he didn’t think she was really great at all of this or anything, because she certainly wasn’t. Her knowledge was limited and didn’t go passed basic survival and camping knowledge, which she hoped would be enough to survive out here.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:34 am

"I was just using a fire as an example. What I'm trying to say is I'm pretty useless out here. I've only been in a forest like, twice in my whole life. I can't even swim all that well." Dillon said, with an almost whiny tone of voice. "Maybe we'd be better off looking for the next note or something. It might give us a hint as to where to find food or something."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 am

“Oh…umm, alright. You lead the way, I’ll follow.” Sheryl replied, not really liking the sound of his plan but obliging anyway.
She felt somewhat sorry for the boy and figured that it would be wise to avoid fighting or arguing with him. The plan didn't sound like a lot of thought had been put into it but she had just met him and she still didn’t know anything about him. She didn’t know whether or not he was lying about what he was capable of or lying about who he was…heck, she didn’t even know his name!
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:46 am

"Okay." Dillon said uncertainly. He picked a random direction and started walking forward, checking back behind him every few minutes as if to make sure nothing had swallowed Sheryl within that short period of time. "They shouldn't be all that hard to find. They're just pieces of paper, after all."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:57 am

“We should probably be cautious when we find notes…we should also make sure to stay aware of everything…this place is probably filled with traps and is definitely filled with surprises.” Sheryl followed close behind Dillon and rambled on, not knowing if Dillon was even listening or if he even cared, but not caring herself. When she had finished with her short lecture, she looked back up at Dillon. He didn’t seem to be stupid; he actually seemed to be pretty smart, even if he didn’t have a lot of survival techniques or anything. Maybe his logic would prove to be useful? Sheryl really did hope so…
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

"Maybe you're right." Dillon replied, shrugging. "If you have some basic camping skills, that's probably enough to keep us alive for at least 4 days." He tried to think of some obvious places where the next note could be, but the forest was just too large and unexplored. He quieted down and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:09 am

“Hopefully we’ll survive for more than just four days…” she quietly mumbled to herself, still staying right behind Dillon. She didn’t want to get separated from him but at the same time she was beginning to wonder if she was making him feel uncomfortable. It didn’t really matter, though. Safety was the number one thing at the moment.
“I never did ask you, but what is your name?” Sheryl asked, hoping that her question wasn’t too personal or anything.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 am

"Dillon. Sorry I never told you before, I had other things on my mind. Not dying, for instance." Dillon said with a hint of sarcasm. "What about yours?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 am

“Sheryl.” She responded, feeling foolish for asking Dillon his name in the first place. It hadn’t been something she had needed to know so she shouldn’t have asked, instead she needed to keep focused on surviving and getting out of this hellish place alive.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 am

(( I feel like we've been the only people online and posting over the last 4 hours. We need more people on this RP.))

Dillon gave Sheryl a half-smile. "How much longer do you think we can keep going?" He asked her. "This doesn't seem like the kind of place you want to be hanging out in at night."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 am

((I know, we've made almost two pages of dialogue between the two of us only. ;u;))
Sheryl looked up at the sky, trying to figure out what time it was before she looked back at Dillon with a serious look on her face, “I would suggest that we go ahead and start looking for a place to settle down for the few remaining hours of light. We can look for notes on the way there, I’d just like to know where we’re staying before dark.” She bit her lip after she had finished speaking, unsure of how Dillon was going to react to her suggestion. She didn’t want to come across as overly demanding or anything and she didn’t want to get into a fight with Dillon, either.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:21 am

"Works for me. It's not like we have anything better to do." Dillon said in a false casual voice, hoping he wouldn't sound as if he were freaking out. "Do you think we're the only people here? You'd think we'd have run into the other players by now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland ~ RP *
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next