Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderland ~ RP *

Go down 
+3
Flynn
Primrose
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Lilly ran behind them, she was extremely fast, and she finally caught up to them.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:49 pm

((@Dewey I'm so sorry to hear that! ;u; I hate being sick and I hate homework so I can definitely sympathize with you.))
Sheryl looked up at the sky, noticing that night soon would fall and she and Dillon would be lost in the dark.
“Dillon...if you see anywhere we could rest, tell me. It’s going to get dark very soon and we can’t afford to wander around in the darkness all night.” She said, a worried expression playing across her face. It was strange how they had been walking for hours and still hadn’t spotted anywhere to rest but…maybe there was nowhere to rest in the game? Maybe you had to keep on going and going until you finally collapsed or got killed?
Sheryl soon heard footsteps running quickly behind her and hurriedly snapped around only to be greeted by the face of the girl they had encountered earlier. Sheryl's eyes widened in fear and she quickly turned back around and ran as quickly as she could, grabbing Dillon by one of his wrists and dragging him along with her.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 pm

"STOP.RUNNING!" Lilly yelled, her irises turning white/grey and she turned angry. Really angry. Uncontrolled. This made her run much, much faster and quickly caught up to them. She held Sheryl very tightly and begun squeezing her hand. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP RUNNING!!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Kagome can hear screaming not too far away. She stands up to her feet and tries to follow the sound of it. She doesn't see anyone within her sight. Kagome keeps on walking.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:50 am

Dillon let out a yelp, stumbling backwards. It was Lilly again, who he was pretty darn sure was a trap of some sort. "Run, Sheryl!" He yelled, standing up and tearing off through the woods, hoping she would break free fast enough to follow.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:11 am

Sheryl ignored Lily’s shouts and began trying to run again but Lily’s grip proved to be too tight for Sheryl to just break free from like that.
“LET GO!” she shrieked as loud as she could, kicking Lily in the gut and then breaking her wrist free from Lily’s hold. She ran as quickly as she could when she was sure she had broken free from Lily’s hold, struggling to catch up with Dillon who was far ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:18 am

Kagome was able to watch everything from peering behind a tree... they haven't noticed her yet. A girl was yelling at them to help her, but they are running away. Kagome decided to follow the running people. She moves quickly from each tree to the next to hide behind.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:37 am

((Sorry, I have to log off. I might be back on this evening.))
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:39 am

((Alright. See you later, I'll try not to post anything in the roleplay during your absence.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 8:32 am

((My mom says I can post once, so I'm doing that now.))

"That thing is definitely a trap." Dillon wheezed. "Lucky you could get away." He signaled for Sheryl to follow him, slowing down only enough so that she could catch up. "Let's try to find a place to sleep A.S.A.P. We don't know if she's still following us."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 am

Jane was a small 9 year old girl. She wore a pastel pink tank top and jeans, and her soft honey hair was always in ringlets. Her eyes were an enchanting shade of green that, once you looked into them, you couldn't look away. Literally. That was her worst weapon, but she had many more. Anyways, she had light freckles scattered all around her round, pale face. She looked very innocent and cutesy, but that was all a mask. A part of her mission her master, キラー, had given her.
Jane, other than her eye hypnotization powers, had many others. She was given lightning speed and strength, and she was also able to summon any object she wanted with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:01 am

((Soキラー is throwing a Mary Sue at us? Clever.))

"This place is giving me the creeps. It's too dark. We shouldn't be walking around like this. I can't see my own hand, really." Dillon pressed, looking at Sheryl with a horrified sort of expression. He took a deep breath. "We're going to get killed if we keep going."
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 am

( Yes. Muhahaha ;3 )
Jane smiled. A new mission! Ah, she loved her job. She skipped around Wonderland, thinking. She needed a plan. "If I..." She whispered to herself, in her soft, calming voice, "I can pretend to be injured, yes could would work. And if it doesn't? I may be able to approach one of these weaklings, after all, a helpless 9 year old girl like me; who couldn't resist?" Jane said sarcastically, beginning to laugh.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:18 am

“I know…” Sheryl whispered back, “We could just stop here and rest under a tree or something, I guess…” she suggested, though she knew it would probably be just as dangerous as walking around the forest. What else could they do, though? This place was obviously full of traps and it probably wouldn’t make a difference where they rested at the moment. Plus, it wasn't like they could find their way to anywhere else now that the sun had set.

((I'm sorry but it kind of would have been funny if out of nowhere キラー sent Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way to try to kill Sheryl and Dillon, aha. o3o))
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:55 am

(... XD)

Jane sat, thinking about her plan and finally stood with a huge, evil grin on her face. She listened intently for prey, and began to hear Sheryl talking to Dillon. "Perfect," she whispered to herself. She ran closer to them, and slowly sat down and laid back in the thick, strangely rainbow-colored grass. After taking a few deep breaths, she began to let out ear-piercing shrieks. "HELP ME!" She screamed, breathing heavy and acting injured.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:47 pm

Jane's screams startled Dillon, and he stumbled back over Sheryl's foot in surprise. "Where the heck did she come from." He mouthed, standing up and moving further away from Jane. "Come on, Sheryl. We can't help her." He said, though it sounded wrong to leave a child to die in the woods. "It's not like we have any supplies..."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 pm

Kagome was far from the others. She had no idea what to do. She suddenly remembered she needed to find some supplies. She lingers around to look for some items, but it was tricky. These trees are so thick it looks so dark.

Kagome jumped when she heard a faint shriek. It sounded so faint, it was barely audible- but Kagome was able to make it out. She just shrugs and ignores it. It would take awhile to find other people around here.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:07 pm

“We can’t afford to go back and help after what happened earlier, Dillon. It could be the rainbow-eyed thing again or a different monster. It’s simply too big a risk.” Sheryl decided, biting her lip. She hoped she didn’t come across as ‘evil’ or anything, but she figured it would be best to stick to her plan. There was no way her or Dylan could survive a monster attack now that the sun had set.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:14 pm

It was now literally pitch black. Kagome had to feel her way around to get to places. She touched something rough. Okay, that is a tree. Now I just stepped on a rock. She keeps on feeling her way around.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Jane laid there, forcing herself to cry so it would be more believable. Satisfied, she continued to scream. "Please! Help me!" She waited and almost laughed at the stupidity of some 'players'.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:19 pm

As much as Dillon did want to help Jane, what Sheryl said was true. He hung his head low, trying not to think about what he was doing. "We don't have a choice." He thought to himself, trying to fight the urge to run back.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:36 pm

I can't see a darn thing. Kagome heard screams, a little louder than the shriek from before. She continues walking straight.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 3:16 pm

"H-help me please, that's all I'm asking..." Jane stopped screaming, and was whimpering now. She still made sure the whimper was loud, though. キラー watched from it's treetop perch and sighed. "Tsk tsk. Jane you have failed me." Jane's eyes filled with fear, and she continued to whimper hoping someone would 'help' her. キラー punished it's workers when they failed their missions.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Lilly laid flat in the ground just after she got hit. After the pain was gone, her eyes turned light blue, which turned emerald green soon after. She didn't remember what had happened. "W-what?" s¿She said weakly. Everything was pitch black. She sighed. She was so tired, her uncontrolled side had consumed all of her energy. She didn't know what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Dillon looked up at Sheryl, his eyes filled with regret over what they had done. "You're absolutely certain we couldn't have helped her?" He said, almost whimpering. "I...I don't think it's quite right." He turned red, putting a hand over his mouth and following Sheryl silently the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland ~ RP *
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next