Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderland ~ RP *

Go down 
+3
Flynn
Primrose
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 pm

“There could be…but if there are, perhaps it’s best we haven’t run into them yet? They could be dangerous, like, murderers or something…” she said, eventually trailing off and not sure what she should say next…maybe she should just be quiet? That sounded like a better plan. She didn’t want to tire Dillon, and besides that, she needed to be more on alert for notes or anything else they could run into.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 pm

"True. Whoever it was who sent us here said there were no rules, and I imagine at least a couple of the other players will use this to their advantage." Dillon said to Sheryl. "Although, come to think of it, we came here unarmed and with no supplies. I can't imagine anyone having an unfair advantage like their own gun or something. But there has to be food somewhere, at the very least."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:47 pm

“True, true…There would be absolutely no point in this ‘game’ if whoever’s running it couldn’t even keep the players alive…I do imagine the food and other supplies, if any, will be hard to get to. What fun is it to ‘it’ if ‘it’ doesn’t get to watch us struggle?” she sighed, wondering how hard this thing was going to be. It was already dangerous, but hopefully it would lighten up or something? She really doubted it, but she still remained a tad bit hopeful.

Last edited by Gandalf the White on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:17 pm

"Where do you think it hid the notes? The first one was pretty easy to spot, are they all like that?" Dillon asked, trying desperately to stay on Sheryl's good side. "At least a couple are going to be behind surprises, I bet."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Lilly remained at the top of the hill, spying them the whole time. "WAIT!" She yelled, running behind them, speeding down the hill. "WAIT FOR ME PLEASE!" She yelled as she ran down and tripped with a rock, landing on the hard ground with a loud THUD.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Kagome was walking very slowly. She has no idea on how this... 'game' is going to work. She wasn't given any supplies. She continues walking at a slow pace. After a while, she thought she could make out some shadowy figures.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 am

Dillon whipped around to find Lilly sprawled in the rainbow grass a few yards back. He wasn't sure he was going to randomly trust everyone who walked past, so he stepped a few feet back and waited for her to stand up, ready to grab Sheryl and run for it if Lilly pulled out a knife or something.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 am

Sheryl was a bit extremely frightened upon hearing Lily’s shouts. She snapped herself around and stared at Lily. The girl didn’t look very threatening and she and Dillon could probably take the girl down, but this might be a trap. She wondered if she was, perhaps, being too paranoid, but quickly shrugged that off. She had to remain a little paranoid at the very least because if she didn’t try to question everything and remain cautious, she could eventually become too lazy. If she became too lazy, she’d let her guard down. She knew what happened when people let their guard down in normal places, but she didn’t want to think about what could happen if she let her guard down in this place.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 am

Dillon looked the girl over. The first thing he noticed was her rainbow eyes, which set him off that Lilly might not be entirely human. "Look at her eyes." He hissed to Sheryl without looking away from Lilly, as he was still kind of afraid she was going to attack. "Do you think she's a trap? Should make a run for it or try to kill her?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:31 am

Sheryl stared into Lily’s eyes which were indeed rainbow. This girl definitely wasn’t human and although she didn’t look like a threat, she most likely was.
“It might get angered if we try to kill it and it may be a lot stronger than us…but we also may be too slow to outrun it… “Sheryl said, the sound of her voice slowly fading away as she finished talking.
She continued to study the girl, or thing, in front of them, wondering if all of the monsters were going to look this human. The more human they looked, the harder it would be to distinguish them from any real humans there might be throughout this maze.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 am

"So we're just going to stand here and wait for it to kill us?" Dillon whispered as loud as he dared. "I suggest we try to run, because I'd rather take a chance with it's speed than it's strength. But if you'd rather stay, that's cool. Just don't say it's my fault if we get harpooned or something."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:02 am

((I originally posted this in the mod topic on accident. ;u; Sorry about that.))
“I guess we’ll run for it, then.” Sheryl replied, waiting for Dillon to begin running. She felt as if he was being rude to her, but decided he really wasn’t and if he actually was attempting to be rude then it really was her fault for just standing there and doing nothing. She should have already had a plan ready and she should have already been executing that plan, but instead she was merely standing there like an idiot and rambling on about things that weren’t going to get anybody anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 am

"Then let's move it before this rainbow-eyed thing changes it's mind!" Dillon said, grabbing Sheryls hand and bolting back through the forest the way they came, checking back to see if Lilly was going to follow them.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 am

Sheryl ran behind Dillon at the quickest pace she could, not bothering to look back and check for Lilly. If that thing had followed them and killed them, it would have been her fault. Still, she couldn’t help but find herself wondering if that ‘girl’ wasn’t a monster at all. It must have been, but at the same time she felt herself doubting that it really was.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Dillon tore through the woods for a little under an hour without stopping before he sank to his knees in the dirt, wheezing."Isn't it kind of odd that it isn't trying to pursue us?" he gasped, clutching his chest. "If it really wanted to kill us, you'd think it could catch up with us."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Sheryl nodded her head in agreement, trying to catch her breath before she spoke. She looked up to the sky and realized their running had cost them around an hour of daytime. It was hard to make out the sun with all of the trees above them, but it looked like they didn’t have much time left before dark.
“Dillon…I think…we need to try to find…somewhere to stay for the night…” she barely was able to say, most of her words interrupted by her heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:38 pm

"Good idea." Dillon responded. "I think we're better off finding a place to camp out, preferably where nothing can easily find us." He stood up, brushing the dirt off his hands.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:43 pm

“Yeah…”Sheryl agreed, “We’ll have to hurry though. We hardly have any time left.”
She looked around the area, searching for somewhere around them that they might be able to camp at for the night. She didn’t think she would see anywhere they could stay, but they didn’t have a lot of time to walk around the forest and search for a place to stay. It’s not like where they would camp had to be nice, it just had to be out of sight from anything and it had to be safe, more importantly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm

Dillon nodded and followed Sheryl. "How long do you think we have? An hour?" He said, looking back over his shoulder. "I guess as long as the creepy rainbow eye girl doesn't find us, we have a good chance of making it through the night."
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:32 pm

“Probably an hour but maybe less…Even if we did lose that girl with the rainbow eyes, we shouldn’t let our guards down. Neither of us know anything about this place and it could get very dangerous.” Sheryl warned, trying to sound as serious as possible. She continued leading the way, searching from left to right and in front of her constantly to see if she could spot a place that would be appropriate for them to stay at during the nighttime. They didn’t really have time to build anything, but they might be able to find a cave or something to rest at until daylight.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Kagome walks in another direction. She couldn't make out the shadowy figures, so she decides to walk away from them. She sits down over by a thick tree. She stares at the oddly-colored grass. It's rainbow...
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

"True. we could be walking right over a trap right now and not know it." Dillon said in a low voice, walking a few paces behind Sheryl. "Or maybe this whole place is a trap. There is no game, and there are no notes. This is just a cell, where we can either go insane trying to win the game or die trying." He stopped, his face going red in embarrassment. Nothing he had said made sense.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:48 pm

“I hate to break it to you, Dillon, but I don’t think your theory is very likely…” Sheryl replied, glancing over her shoulder at Dillon, “Hopefully we’ll find somewhere to settle down soon…we hardly have any time left and I don’t want to be walking around this place during nighttime, especially not after we saw that thing with the rainbow eyes...”
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:58 pm

Lilly stood up, looking down at a bleeding foot. She started running. "WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:20 pm

{ YOU GUIZZ LIKE OMG. No but seriously I was sick for almost the entire week and yesterday I had to go to school and I came home swamped with homework so I couldn't make it online... I'm still sick so it really sucks but you don't care so I'll just shut up. v.v )
キラー sat on the highest treetop in the land, smiling to itself (it's weird saying 'it' instead of he/she...). "This is going to be fun!" キラー exclaimed in it's usually high-pitched voice. It jumped from the tree and landed perfectly on it's feet. "Where to begin, where to begin? Oh trouble, trouble, trouble! Causing trouble is so much fun." It continued to grin and made it's way to where most of the players were. I know the perfect plan. キラー snapped it's fingers, and a small girl appeared. "You, dear, are... Jane." It laughed. "Yes, Jane! Now go do your job." キラー sent Jane off with another snap of the fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland ~ RP *
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next