Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderland ~ RP *

Go down 
+3
Flynn
Primrose
dewey decimal system
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:03 am

"Sheryl? Where the heck are you?" Dillon called, not able to distinguish Lilly's impression of Sheryl from the original. "I think I'm on your left. Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:08 am

Sheryl heard Dillon yelling off in the distance but wasn’t sure whether she should respond or not. If she yelled back, she could risk getting both her and Dillon caught by Kana and she didn’t want to put either of them in danger. She stopped and listened carefully, trying to determine the direction Dillon’s voice was coming from but the sound of the rain seemed to be covering it up too much.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm

"Ya, I can. I wish I could hear you more clearly, though." Lilly said, who was now right next to Dillion. She put both her hands in front of her, like if she was walking like a mummy, and 'accidentally' bumped herself against Dillion. "Is that you?" She whspered.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:48 pm

"Yeah. Give me a hand, will you?" Dillon said, whipping his head around blindly. "Let's try to get out of the rain before we drown." He was still unaware of Lilly trying to trick him.
Back to top Go down
YEEZUS
Veteran Fantagian
YEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Sheryl continued to struggle blindly through the rainy forest. She wished Dillon would somehow find her in all of this rain; she hated having to be alone out here…it made her feel unsafe, which she most likely was, but still she had to keep herself from calling back out at Dillon.
Back to top Go down
http://lindsaylochan.tumblr.com
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:59 pm

"Let's look for shelter." Lilly said, spotting a large tree. "I think I saw a blob over there." She said, slowly walking towards the tree, making loud footsteps for Dillion to follow her. Once she was under the tree, she squinted her eyes, being able to see better, with a few drops of rain still falling on her face. She could see better now.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Kagome bumps into a tree. Urgh! I just wish this rain would clear up soon! She can barely see with her eyes squinted.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:17 pm

Dillon followed Lilly under the tree. He carefully wiped the water out of his eyes and turned to her. "That was close, Sheryl. I never.... oh my god." He realized he had been tricked into following Lilly halfway across the forest where he presumed he was too far away for anyone to hear a bullet going into his brain. Immediately he made a bolt back out into the rain, using the fact that her vision would be obscured to escape her. On top of that, it would wash away any scent trails in case she could track him that way, like a dog. He tried not to any noise as he stumbled blindly through the trees, hands out in front to avoid crashing into anything..
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:18 pm

キラー thought for a while, and finally returned to the lair. Let's see. If I create a monster, who will be able to shift into different forms... a shape shifter... the results should be very interesting. An evil smile crept across it's face. キラー strolled over to, as it liked to call "the Kitchen", and began to create this monster. When it was finished, it took the form of a dog. "A dog?" キラー raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. "I'll call you, eh... Experiment #946- no, the number will be too long. Just Experiment, for now." The 'dog' just sat there, not really caring.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 pm

"WAIT! STOP!" Lily yelled. She grabbed Dillion by the shoulder gently. "You can trust me. You can." She took a deep breath. "My powers can work for your protection. I'll keep your back safe. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:38 pm

[I find it boring not being able to interact with you guys]

CAN'T...SEE! Kagome felt like screaming. She keeps her arms extending out in front of her, to feel her way around. She touches another tree, then some moss on another tree.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Silence. "You are obviously an idiot." キラー facepalmed, and suddenly Experiment lunged at it, ready to kill. "I-I take it back!" キラー shrieked, backing towards the wall. I have created a real MONSTER. Even I cant control this one! It stood up and looked the "dog" in the eyes. "Listen. You are my creation, I am your master. You must listen to me. Your mission is to destroy the "players", alright?" Experiment laughed almost mechanically and took the form of a teenage boy. "He" put his face close to キラー's and said sarcastically, "Whatever you want." This one sure has an attitude, キラー thought.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Kagome gets down on her knees. She was now crawling in the grass. She could see a little better. She crawls forward and ends up hitting her head against something hard. Ow! Kagome bit her lip as she crawls backwards and heads in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Experiment snuck out of the dumb lab, and crept around spying on the players. Suddenly, still in teenage boy form, "he" came to Kagome and smirked. "You okay?" Experiment looked at her with an eyebrow raised, brushing back his shaggy brown hair. His dark green eyes shone as he stood in the sunlight like there was a spotlight on him.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Kagome rubs the top of her head. "I-I'm fine. I just... hit my head against something" She wan't looking up at him, she was just staring at the grass.
Back to top Go down
dewey decimal system
Expert Fantagian
dewey decimal system

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Experiment just nodded, and looked up at the sky. How am I going to do this? I need a plan. "He" just kind of stood there, not knowing what to do. After a long, awkward silence, he said, "Are you... SURE your okay?" Cracking a smile.
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Kagome nods, although she was still biting her lower lip. She gets up to her feet, still rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderland ~ RP *   Wonderland ~ RP * - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderland ~ RP *
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6