Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))

Go down 
+8
flower
Amour Allure
emiko
Silver
Lily_
Flynn
aimi
Primrose
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))   Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:14 pm

HUMAN APP.
Name. Morelli Sequoia Relio "Emmi"
Age. 13
Gender. Female
Sexuality. Straight
Grade/Job. 7th grade-- Blogger
Personality. Emmi is very social, but still on that note has close to none friends. She will stand up and fight if she is teased (etc) or if her friends are. Though social, she is a leader and can work on her own. She loves to right, and spends most of her free time working on her blog, writing stories, songs, such as that. Her most favorite hobby, although, is writing about the wilderness, characters trapped in enchanted places, woods, brooks...She wishes she could be those people she writes about, but her parents are conceited, believing writing is idiotic, that she should become a Lawyer, like them, and most of all, believe she should grow up to be a sophisticated young lady. No going outside and living a normal life.
Picture/Description. this link : http://pizap.com/gallery_display_page4.php?imagename=pizap.com10.76966230710968381372101465813.jpg&datestamp=062413
Short Bio (optional). She is an only child, her Mom and Dad not being there for a majority of her life. The only true mother she's grown to know is the Nanny that can't speak English that she has to put up for tons of hours a day.

u]CREATURE APP.[/u]
Name. Iris
Age. 11
Gender (its okay to say none). Female
Sexuality (its okay to say none). Straight
Good/Bad. Good and Bad
Personality. Iris holds a hatred toward Rhyme, her ruler. She always wants to be cared for deeply, someone to watch over her. She is very shy but if you get to know her she will be charming and witty. She is also very dense, unless you break through her shell. She also loves to explore, and has been caught sneaking into forbidden areas.
Picture/Description. Iris has lavender hair, short, straight and choppy. Her eyes are a bright yellow hue. Her usual attire consists of plain, back shirts and ripped leggings.
Your reaction to human 'invasors'. Friendly, unless attacking home/friends

Last edited by actsingdance39 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

Location : I travel to many locations daily. My house, School, My Gym, L.A, now, which place are you taking about, animated computer?

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))   Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:36 pm

~ Updated my Personality. Just a little, it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))   Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Edited my application post with new character.
Back to top Go down
Shelby
Junior Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))   Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:05 pm

~Made a creature App
Back to top Go down
MsJoyMaeda
Hero Fantagian
MsJoyMaeda

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))   Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:04 pm

~Made a creature app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))   Firefly Islands ((RP APPS)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firefly Islands ((RP APPS))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2