Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)

Go down 
+8
Lenka
flower
X
Primrose
el
Colorora
Flynn
Officer Number Two
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:46 am

Erie yawned. "I'm going to do something else." she walked up the stairs, hoping that Tris and Cidrynn would follow and Will could make his quick escape. She decided to go back to the garden, and watered the plants. She used her powers to make water from the fountain fly into the plants in many different directions.

((I dunnooooooo I stink at rping))
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:23 am

((Okay thank you!)) Rani saw Erie coming up the steps. "Oh hi Erie!" she called twisting a piece of her long green blue hair. Rani was practicing her shape shifting. "Watch this!" Rani yelled and turned into a black cat with intense green eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:28 am

Erie grinned. "Cool trick!" she said, and petted Rani. "Good cat," she joked. "Does this men you'll want to catch mice, or you'll still act like a normal person?"
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:33 am

"Haha... I guess it depends my mood. But I'm not one for tuna." Rani giggled. Erie was probably one of Rani's friends. She was so nice and she didn't judge people.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:53 am

Erie laughed. "Phew. That's good." she sprayed water onto the roses. They were assorted into red, white, pink, orange and yellow bushed that looked quite beautiful. A Garnet child had probably created it a long time ago. She sprayed water onto some other plants, making a little snowflake pattern as she went along.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:55 am

Rani morphed back to her self and stretched. "I'm going to grab some food. Seeya!" Rani bounced down the steps and found some gronola bar.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Will was thoroughly sick of stalking Cidrynn and Tris, so he started slowly climbing back down. He hit the ground harder than he would have liked, so he ducked behind a pile of spears in case anyone heard. He made his way out of the training room and back upstairs, pretty certain he knew what he was up against.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:51 pm

"Huh, did you hear that?"
Cidrynn turned around, and looked all around her. There seemed to be nothing. Nothing important, anyway. She shrugged and put her spear back into the rack of weapons. She waved goodbye to Tris, and headed back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:58 pm

Will turned around, suddenly alert. Someone seemed to be on the steps behind him. The staircase twisted into a spiral shape, so depending on how far back they were the may or may not be able to see him. Only Cidrynn and Tris were still in the training room when he left, so it had to be one of them. Forgetting the knife, he broke into a sprint and fled through the left corridor.
Back to top Go down
Catloid
Junior Fantagian
Catloid

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:30 pm

(Lost internet for a few days (living in the middle of nowhere) and I cant keep up with the roleplay. Someone can kill Kara or she just died somehow. Sorry Sad )
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Erie went back inside. She went into the kitchen and decided to get herself something to eat, since it was getting pretty late. She put a pot of water on the stove. She turned the stove on and it began to boil. She got out a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese and poured the curly pasta into the pot. She watched the pasta cook for a while, then sat down at the table to read a book.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:43 pm

When Cidrynn was around three quarters of the way up the stairs, she heard someone run through one of the corridors. She was getting somewhat suspicious at this point, and teleported into the right corridor. She did a bit of wandering for a bit, only to find nothing.
She went back out by the staircase, and teleported into the left corridor.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Rani was at the library near the left corridor. She saw Cidrynn. "Oh hello Cidrynn! Here to get a book." Rani quickly reilised that she was a bird and turned back. The book she was reading was to Kill a Mocking bird. Ironic right?
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Will skidded to a halt. Cidrynn had caught up, and there was no point in running now that she knew where he was. He grinned, turning around to face her. "Great job, Zircon." He said, stalking up to her with an air of confidence that seemed rather unnatural. "You chased me halfway across the building for nothing. If you want to fight me, you'll have to catch me first." In the blink of an eye Will's hand reached around Cidrynn and snatched her wallet. The whole corridor went dark as he ran off the other way, pocketing her money.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm

"Well then, you do know I can teleport, correct?" she yelled.
Cidrynn began to fly, teleporting here and there towards Will. Even though she couldn't see, she could definitely hear his footsteps. Even though her hearing wasn't the best, she could hear enough to know what direction he was going towards; probably the right corridor. She knew he wasn't dumb either. He had probably darkened the entire right corridor as well.
Suddenly, she went head first into a wall next to the exit from the left corridor. She fell back, no longer hearing his footsteps. 'Ow..'
"Yo, moonstone kid. Wherever you are, have fun with my money. It's not like I have a lot anyway," yelled Cidrynn. "And besides, I think we both know who would win a battle between the two of us," she finished.

She went back down the left corridor until she could find some light.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Will couldn't even hear Cidrynn. He ran back to his room, hiding Cidrynn's money in a safe behind one of the four bookshelves. I won. He thought gleefully, locking the door and crawling into the closet in case she was lucky enough to guess his location and teleport.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Finally, Cidrynn found the main entrance at the end at the left corridor. It was somewhat off, the corridor so dark and everything else lit up. She shrugged and headed up the stairs, down the hallway and eventually into her bedroom. After locking the door, she grabbed her spear from behind her bookshelf, and lay it right under her bed. Reaching for a book, she lay back in her bed and continued from where she had left off.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Erie finished cooking her macaroni and ate it. She paced around the kitchen, obviously bored. She decided she would explore the house for a while, maybe find an attic with some family secrets inside. She wandered up the right corridor, finding it difficult to see as she stumbled into the left corridor.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:34 pm

ASDFGH SORRY GUYS, I WAS OUT OF TOWN AND DIDN'T BRING MY LAPTOP. :/

Tris ran up the stairs, and went to her bedroom, where she collapsed on her bed into a dreamless slumber.

Amity ran up to her room, taking her poetry book off her shelf. She began flipping through the pages, smiling every time she read the words peace, loving and friendly.
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Rani blinked twice. "Um.." Rani decided she wanted some company so she went up to Amity's room. Maybe they could make some art like that other time. She knocked on Amity's door waiting for her to open it.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Will, at this point fairly certain Cidrynn wasn't trying to hunt him down, stepped out of the closet and started rearranging the bookshelves alphabetically. It was pretty late in the evening by this point, and he didn't really feel like doing much else. He pulled off the antique Victorian waistcoat he had been wearing, tossing it onto the back of his chair. He dimmed the lighting in the room slightly and drew the curtains on the window.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Erie decided to go back to her room and go to sleep. She sat down on her bed, tossing and turning. Finally she gave up on sleep and picked up another book to read.

((We read a lot lmao))
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Amity walked to her door, surprised to see Rani. "Um..Would you like to come in?" Amity smiled.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Will suddenly remembered the knife he brought down to the training room, which was still in his coat. He pulled it out, running back down to the kitchen to put it back. God, if I knew I'd had this I wouldn't have been chased down the hall by that stupid Zircon girl. He thought, sliding it back in its drawer. On the other hand, I was paid well for my troubles.  He smiled, going back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Erie was quite bored so she decided to explore the vast house. She wandered into an unfamiliar corridor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next