Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)

Go down 
+8
Lenka
flower
X
Primrose
el
Colorora
Flynn
Officer Number Two
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
flower
Hero Fantagian

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:54 pm

"TOO SCARED TO FACE ME, YOU COWARD?" Tris yelled, ignoring the throbbing pain in her chest. She gasped, but bit her tongue down to she wouldn't yelp again. Growling, she teleported in-front of Will, grabbing his throat and squeezing. "Give me one decent reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." She gripped harder.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:58 pm

"Because you'll earn the reputation of a murderer." Will replied coolly. It was far beyond his capability to break out of Tris' grip, but he wasn't about to let her kill him. "Imagine what it would be like if everyone hated you as much as I do. They'd probably gang up on you and take you down. You might be able to kill me, but everyone? I doubt it." He smirked, the light returning to the room.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:01 pm

Erie ran inside, dodging Kara's fireball and turning it to ice. "Tris..." she mumbled. Will was being strangled. Again. "A-a-I guess you are enemies, so I can't stop you."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:04 pm

"You could stop her." Will said in reply to Erie, suddenly looking serious. "You could save me, if you wanted to. But if your honor system prohibits it, then let me die by all means." He was acting brave, but his gray eyes showed only fear. "Make your choice, or leave now."
Back to top Go down
Catloid
Junior Fantagian
Catloid

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Kara went up to her room and closed the curtains.she turned off the light and took out a book. It was old, and almost broken apart. She sighed, then she opened the book.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:10 pm

"Fine." Erie summoned two water bubbles, and contained Tris in one and Will in the other. She slowly ripped them apart. "Tris, Will's had plenty of strangling for one day, don't you think?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Will nodded. Although he was always looking for opportunities to brawl with Tris, this time he was thankful to have the fight put to an end. Besides, he was pretty sick of being asphyxiated by now. "Thanks, Erie. I really owe you one now." He said.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:23 pm

"You're welcome. Er...you guys promise not to kill each other next time?" Erie said. The bubbles popped and Tris and Will fell. "I can't stop you from fighting, but I prefer not killing. Try not to get too hurt."
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Tris grinned. "You both sound like Amity now. And you were just telling her that we are enemies and we're made to fight. Quite the hypocrite, aren't you?" Tris let go of Will's throat, teleporting next to Erie. She pinched Erie's throat. "But next time, I'll kill you both." Tris grinned, flying out of the room and upstairs into her room.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Erie threw an icicle at Tris just before she left. "You ARE made to fight. But not to kill." she said. "Unless you wish to put yourself at risk, coward." her voice was soft but aggravated.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Tris caught the icicle in her hand without even turning around. "True. But that doesn't keep me from killing you, or anyone, now does it?" Breaking the icicle in her hand, Tris walked out, and into the training room downstairs.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:48 pm

((Woah I've missed a lot I'm))

Cidrynn continued to practice, flying and teleporting all around the mansion. She took a final teleport by the fountain, and sat down on the ledge. She sighed, and looked around her; waiting for something exciting to happen. Hell, anything to happen. Even though flying was fun, she would get bored of it eventually. Letting out another sigh, she lay down on the edge, and put her arms behind her head.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:51 pm

When she got into the training room, she immediately picked up a dagger. "I hate them, I hate them all." She yelled to herself, whipping the danger across the room so it dug into the wall. "I wish I could just rip their little throats out with my nails! Now that would be fun!" She yelled louder as she punched and kicked one of the many punching bags hung up by chains to the ceiling. She punched and kicked the bag until her knuckles turned red and she begun to bleed. She ended her session of anger with a final kick to the bag, sending it flying to the ground. The chain had broke. Tris grinned, staring at the fallen bag, then up at the broken chain dangling from the ceiling. "I'll let them see this, to let them know I'll fight any of them, not just my enemy." So, Tris broke apart the fallen piece of chain with her bare hands to form a "T" next to the fallen punching bag. Then, grinning, she headed upstairs, panting as she went into the kitchen to fetch herself some water.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Erie made sure that the water from the sink was burning hot. "Tris is so dead." she went to the training room and found the t and the fallen punching bag. She threw the t and punching bag across the room and pinned the t to the wall with an icicle. She threw some icicle daggers and punched a few dummies. After a while she decided to take a rest.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:28 pm

((OMG I WANTED TO POST EARLIER BUT MY DAD WA USING THE COMPUTER GUYS WOW YOUR PERf))
Brittany had woken up, it seemed that the orphanage had been a bit loud. Britt had decided to stay in her room. It had a neat doll collection that was a bit private. Bookcases full with medical books and little cages with sick animals to heal. She decided to practice her power after breakfast. She opened her door, and with a small light key, it was locked. She went into the kitchen to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Cidrynn got up, and went inside the kitchen to grab a snack. Doing nothing sometimes caused her to be hungry. Actually, lots of things caused her to be hungry. She was hungry a lot to say the least. When entering the kitchen, she saw Brittany. "Hey," she said as she had her face in the fridge looking for something to eat.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Brittany jumped a little, "Ah..hello.." Britt had never really seen her before, has she? "I'm..Brittany. Call me Britt or Bitt/Bitty." She calmy took a cup of tea and sprinkled some honey in it. She liked her tea a certain way.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:58 pm

"Alright, Britt. Nice to meet you," Cidrynn replied. She took her head out of the fridge and had an apple in her hand. "I'm Cidrynn. Call me Drynn if you want to call me something shorter or whatever, I guess," she finished. She reached her free hand towards Brittany, and gestured for her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Brittany looked at her hand, "What the heck am I supposed to do with it? Man, I really need some friends, oh, shaking hands? Whew!" She shook her hand, "Uh...alright...um..Drynn." Britt had been elated in her heart, "Wow, a friend! Shes soo pretty too!" "What power do you have?" Brittany asked out of the blue, stirring her tea.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:09 pm

"Zircon, flying and teleporting. What about yourself?" she asked.
She sat down in a chair by the window and took a bite out of her apple.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:28 pm

As she rested her arms on the balcony fence-like divider, within moments she heard Alisis. "Uh, sure" Angelica answered. Although she didn't quite like the beach, there was nothing there for her to do besides watch the other children bicker or laugh.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Amity was bored, so she decided to go to the training room, something she hardly did. Inhaling, she walked down the stairs, getting goosebumps when she sees all the weapons scrawled out. With a shaky hand, she turns to one of the dummies, holding her palm up. Out shot rose's prickles, nailing into the dummies as she shot more and more. "Why..why am I doing this? It's not peaceful..It's..It's.." Amity sinked to the ground, screaming. "VIOLENT!" Her yell rung through the house.
Back to top Go down
elise
Devoted Fantagian
elise

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Britt heard a yell, "What was that?" she asked Cidrynn. "It sounded like it was in the training room, should we go check?"

((might chage her gem ? idk but not right now maybe if i get permission? prolly not gonna change it))
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Erie watched Amity scream in terror. "Amity, relax. You've had a rough day. You have to vent your anger somehow." she shot an icicle into another dummy. "These things aren't alive, you know." she was calm, and just barely amused.

((I dunno...if you want, just make a new character. If I let you change, everyone else would be allowed to.))
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Will, meanwhile, was in his room, trying to rest as much as he could before Tris or Cidrynn jumped him next. It's not fair. He thought to himself, staring up at the ceiling. There are two of them, and only one of me. On top of that, they're both way stronger. Anything I can do is useless against them. Useless was a good word for how he felt. He slid out of bed, only to close and lock the door. Right now, he would rather be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next