Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)

Go down 
+8
Lenka
flower
X
Primrose
el
Colorora
Flynn
Officer Number Two
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Empty
PostSubject: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Well I decided to start because we have a lot of people and why not. I really appreciate you guys joining so fast I mean it's like the day after I posted the apps. So let's make this a good one!

So we are starting at about 3:00 in the afternoon, in the beginning of July. School ended a while ago and the children are happy to have a rest from their vigorus home-schooling. But the summer also means that it's time to focus on training powers than on school. It's a nice sunny day today.

Erie sat on the hard marble of the fountain. She smelled the scent of roses and listened to the trickle of fountain water. Her legs were crossed, and she was barefoot. Her jeans had stains on the bottom and her blue shirt rippled in the wind withher hair. She concentrated, and slowly the water in the fountain rose. It lifted her up, spiralling around the angel that sat on top of the post in the middle. She flew on the wave, riding it up and up and up until it stopped in mid-air. Erie opened her eyes and gasped when the wave splashed back down under her and she fell down.  She summoned a wave and it caught her. She got off and flicked the water backinto the fountain. This would be hard summer, riding on a carpet of water wasn't easy. She sighed and sat back down on the fountain to try again.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Will was perched on top of the fountain, balancing precariously in the curved right wing of the statue a good ten feet above the water. He started laughing uncontrollably, applauding Erie's failed performance mockingly. "Bravo, excellent work! Surely the whole world is in awe of your prowess." He choked out, tipping backwards slightly but maintaining his dangerous position. "No, but seriously, you're never going to master that little trick of yours. You may as well stop soaking yourself." Will didn't really care where his relationship stood with Erie. As long as he was a step ahead of the Zircon girls he was content to pick fights with whoever he pleased. As the only boy in a legion of girls, let alone being the youngest, he was nearly always bored. A quarrel with Erie would at least kill a good 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Delilah was at home. She was so bored so she got a glass of water and manipulated the water. She made it into a few shapes and the plopped it into her mouth. Delilah had just found out about her powers a month ago and still got water everywhere when she tried. She had to go to gymnastics in 1 hour and she had spilled water all over her leotard! She had to take it off and put it into the wash AGAIN! This was the 2nd time today! " GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH " Delilah screamed "  she said as she put it in the washing machine again. She went over to the park to be with Eire.

Last edited by colorora on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Erie groaned. Water levitation was hard. "Hmm, I guess you're right. Maybe I should work on this instead?" she felt the waves rumble and a bubble of water popped out of the fountain. She encased Will inside and slowly lifted him up into the air. She concentrated again once more. The bubble flew up higher and higher, just like the wave. In fact, a little too much like the wave. Once again, the water splashed back into the fountain and Erie was forced to catch Will in another wave inches from the ground and flick it away. "I think I'm making much more progress this way."
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Cidrynn opened her bedroom window, and took a step on the windowsill. Despite her not doing too much homeschooling anymore and having plenty of time, Cidrynn never practiced her powers. This was not the best thing, but at the same time she preferred it over accidentally scaring people all the time when she teleported. Even though everyone she lived with had powers of their own, teleporting behind them and making a slight noise would get a good scare out of quite a few of them. Either way, though, she wasn't too shabby with her powers. Cidrynn did manage to gets lots of research in instead.
After a small stretch and a slight yawn, she leaped out of her window, and began to fly around the mansion. Suddenly stopping after a few laps, she quickly teleported to the roof of the mansion. One thing she really needed to practice was her teleporting range. There was a tree not too far away, close to a fountain. She ran off the roof, flew a foot or two, then teleported. She barely reached the tree, but she did it. Cidrynn was quite proud of herself, actually. She climbed down a bit, and sat down on a branch.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:45 pm

" Mum can I go with Erie again? " I wanna be with the people that actually understand me! " Delilah said " fine i'll pick you up when it's time for gymnastics " her mother said " yaaaay! " Delilah said as she went to the park. She saw Eire on the fountain and Will beside her. " Hey! " she said " can I join you? " she asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Alisis flicked her blonde bangs off her face and traced her eyes with blue eyeliner. She made herself a dutch braid and finished it with a small pink ribbon. She put on a white blouse with polka dots and a small black jacket on top. She matched it with a pair of light blue shorts. She walked out of the house when the maid stopped her. She stretched out her hand. Alisis sighed and left 50 bucks in her palm. "Much appreciated, thanks for contributing!" The maid said, looking at the bills greedily. "Take the key. I might be busy when you come back." She said. Alisis nodded and took the key. She walked outside and looked around 'till she spotted some people on the fountain. "Too bad it's hard for you. 'Cuz I master my power."

((Hey, do they all live in the same house?))
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:16 pm

((Yes. If you have parents then you might live somewhere else, but the orphaned ones livein on big house.))

Erie laughed. "Oh no, I'm SO scared. Watch out everyone! The girl with the power of dirt has returned!" she mocked. "You might not know it yet, but there's more to our powers than you think. So much you can accomplish. But I need to concentrate if I want to get to my full potential!" she flicked a hard spash of water into Alisis' face.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Angelica pushed herself up off her bed lazily and stretched. It's morning again. She quickly got ready, locked her door and went outside, skipping breakfast. I can get food at a café. As she walked, she saw some of the other kids practicing. Practicing was difficult for Angelica - as she would have to find a wounded creature or human. Shrugging it off, she headed for the streets.
Back to top Go down
Colorora
Senior Fantagian
Colorora

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Delilah ran over to Alisis and asked her if she was alright. " Erie that wasn't very nice! " " You may be enemy's but were not at war right now! " Delilah said.
Back to top Go down
flower
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Amity's eyes fluttered open as the light shawn through her open window. Smiling, she pushed her body up, listening to the chirping of the birds outside. She pulled her blue quilt off of her legs, standing up. After wobbling for a moment, she regained her balance and tottered over to her big, old wooden dresser. She pulled one of the middle drawers open, pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans. Slipping them on, she grabs her tang-top from the ground, slipping it off. After closing the drawers, she wandered over to her vanity, looking in the mirror as she brushed her tangly, red hair. She pulled it up into a high ponytail. Smiling again, she pulled her black construction boots from under her bed, slipping them on without no socks, tying them tightly. When she's ready, She makes her bed, smoothing out her blue quilt and fluffing her white pillows. She pulled her blue curtains away from the window, smiling as the breeze flew into her bedroom. "Nice and fresh.." She murmured to herself as she exited her room and closed it behind her.

-------

Tris groaned as she woke up to the chirping of birds. "Stupid birds!" She yelled to herself, sitting up as she kicked her brown blanket off her legs, pulling the shutters down on her window. She stomped out of bed, tearing open her drawers as she decided on a pair of black tights and a tight, white shirt. She put her hair into a high ponytail. "Might as well get some food." She talked to herself, smoothing out her hair as she slipped her brown satchel over her back, slamming the door behind her as she headed to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Cidrynn looked below and watched the girls argue. She was somewhat daydreaming, and didn't manage to catch all the action. Sighing, she teleported out of the tree and right above the fountain. "Yo, what's going on? I was kind of watching from that tree over there," she said clearly.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

Location : clap aloNG IF YOU FeeL THA t hapPINESS IS THE //TRUTH//

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 pm

Sophie had been reading in her room when she had the sudden urge to get up and walk around.
Both her parents had died when she was 3, so she now lived in a big house with all the other gemstone kids.

Her stroll brought her to the quiet rose garden with the marble fountain... the only thing was, it wasn't so quiet. She dashed around the rose hedges to see the other gemstone kids quarreling.
"What the HECK are you guys doing???"
She concentrated on her powers, and summoned her protection bubbles.
((this might not be what you meant, but when you said protection I just kinda imagined something like this. so yeah um if that's not ok pls let me know.))
Erie, Alisis, Delilah, and Will were trapped in mid-air in the dark blue bubbles.
"Ok. Someone explain." Sophie waited.
"Can..." Delilah started. "Yes?" Sophie turned towards her.
"Can you let me out? I wasn't fighting."  Delilah's voice was echo-y inside the bubble. "Ok." Sophie concentrated, and the bubble shattered, disappearing into thin air. "So does anyone want to explain?"

Suddenly Cidrynn appeared beside her and asked what was going on.
"I don't even know...." Sophie was getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:08 pm

"Any way to break these bubbles? I don't think that's a way to handle a situation to be honest y'know," she said to Sophie.
Cidrynn flew next to the bubbles that they were in, and examined them closely. Not too closely though, because there were people inside there and that'd just be creepy.
She teleported back to the top of the fountain and shrugged. It wasn't a "there's no way they're gonna get out shrug" but more of a "I can't really tell by just examining" shrug.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:18 pm

(Eh. Isn't controlling other people's characters not allowed?)
Angelica kept walking the streets for a café that was open. She finally gave up. Why are all of these closed? As her stomach growled, she thought of something. Can I heal hunger? Angelica placed a hand over her stomach and concentrated. After about a minute, she began to feel something. Unfortunately, she got excited, and the feeling went away. Sighing, she headed back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Sophie sighed. ((ok, editing sophie's personality a bit: she's kinda sassy k))
"I've done this before. Obviously..." She said to Sidrynn, trying to hide her nervousness. Yeah... It had been preeeetty rash to trap them all... And now that she'd thought about it... she'd never trapped this many people at one time. It might take a while to free them all.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:34 pm

"Would flying into them work? I'm pretty good at that!" she suggested. "...Unless, you need to use your own super duper special powers or somethin', of course."
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Erie grumbled and rolled her eyes. "How am I suppossed to get any practice? Now I'm stuck in a giant bubble. Thanks a lot." She summoned so water into a bubble. "Well...this is convienient." she practiced her spinning trick a few times and flicked the water back into the fountain. "Could you please just leave me alone? I know we haven't been having duels all year, but I'd rather go kill someone Iwouldn't mind killing." she splashed water on the bubble repeatedly. Frustration and anger filled her body. "I was just freaking practicing my water tricks. Then Arisis came along and we argued and I splashed water in her face. Then Delilah said I was being mean. Sorry. Now let me out or you're going to have it." she kept splashing water on the bubble, knowing that it wouldn't last.
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:05 pm

"Hey, let's not talk about killing. You're just in a bubble, nothin' to start killing people about!"
She didn't bother waiting for Sophie's reply, and butted into the bubble Erie was in. Cidrynn fell back, nearly into the fountain, but managed to teleport to the other side of the fountain before doing so. "Reflexes still in check! Hell yeah!" she shouted.
Running back to the other side of the fountain she muttered, "Anyways, maybe I should use more force, Sophie?"
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Sophie rolled her eyes. She carefully put her hand on Arisis's bubble and concentrated. The bubbles disappeared on their own eventually,,, but the amount of time was never the same.
Sophie suddenly realized that she would have to lower two of them to the ground before they could be free, or else they would be hurt. Just as she started lowering the bubbles, they all burst simultaneously. Will splashed into the fountain. Erie fell into the fountain as well, as Arisis's shoes hit the ground with a small pat (she hadn't fallen too far)
"Ok guys... carry on I guess." Sophie pretended that the bubbles all popping had been because of her powers, not just because the bubbles pop eventually.

((omg guys I'm so rusty at RPing kkdhkhdkddkbckdhfdkhf sorry if I mess stuff up or like do something dumb and illogical adkjadkdjk ajajjaaja I'm such a n00b))

Last edited by Lenka on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:12 pm

"Wow, no comment on my amazing reflexes? Love 'ya too!" Cidrynn said. "Heh, just kiddin' actually, but you have to admit that was pretty frickin' cool," she continued.
Cidrynn flew back above the fountain, and watched them get up.
Back to top Go down
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Erie caught herself on a wave and rolled her eyes. Stupid. Just freaking... she left without finishing what she was thinking. "I'm going to go read now, if you don't mind, of course." she left the garden and entered her room.
Back to top Go down
X
Passionate Fantagian
X

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Angelica's focus was set on the kitchen. Ultimately, she tripped over a stone pathway causing her to swear under her breath. Plopping herself down on a grassy area, she hovered her hands over her shin and tried to heal the wound. She was surprised. It healed so quickly. After she was done, she got up and ran - carefully - inside and into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Veteran Fantagian
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:33 am

((Wow there are terrific writers in this RP -- I feel like I'm reading a legit book))

Sophie decided she was done with social interaction for the day.
She turned to Cydrynn. "Thanks... I guess."
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:08 am

Will's face slowly contorted into a grimace at the sight of his nemesis. "What do you think you're doing here?" He hissed at Cidrynn, clearly ready for a fight. He climbed out of the fountain with relative ease, stepping close enough to her that he could attack her physically if necessary. "What made you come here? Not done with me yet? Are you here to finish me off or something?" The light started to fade rapidly. "You can't fly when you're blind, you know. You may as well clear out now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next