Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)

Go down 
+8
Lenka
flower
X
Primrose
el
Colorora
Flynn
Officer Number Two
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
el
Veteran Fantagian
el

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Letting out a sigh, Cidrynn put her book down and picked up her spear. She felt like more action, perhaps a battle. A perfect way to do this would be to teleport into Will's room and get her wallet back she thought. She may not of had much as she didn't do too much to help around the house, thus not much allowance, but it was still money. Her money, which would soon be /his/ money if she didn't do anything.
She teleported out of her room, and began to quietly walk down the hall. She clenched her spear tight as she finally arrived at Will's door. To be honest, she only knew it was his door because on every single bedroom door there was the name of who's bedroom it was, along with the power they had.
Cidrynn teleported inside and rose her spear. "Hey. Just wanted to get my money back," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Flynn
Legendary Fantagian
Flynn

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:14 pm

"Forget it." Will scoffed. "You'll never find it, and even if you did, it'd wind up back in my hand sooner or later." He fidgeted with his shirt collar. "No point in attacking me. I'll never give in to you."
Back to top Go down
Miranda2
Dedicated Fantagian
Miranda2

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:41 pm

"Hiya Amity how are you doing? I was wondering if you wanted to go into town? Maybe shop? 7 mile fair? Craft fair?" Rani asked with puppy dog eyes. She could see herself in Rani's blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ladymirandam.tumblr.com/
Officer Number Two
Loyal Fantagian
Officer Number Two

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:47 pm

Erie kept walking until surprisingly...she was back in the kitchen. She groaned. She sifted through the cabinets untill finally she decided to just go back to her room. She was right between two empty rooms, Amephyst and Diamond. Emerald was next to diamond and Garnet next to Amephyst. Stuck in a lonely spot. She sighed. Three doors to the right of her room she could hear an arguement between Will and Cidrynn. Hmm. Guess they didn't take their kindness pill today. She paced around her room, opening her sock drawer over and over again in boredom. She then decided to go on her laptop to play Slender. She turned the light off and watched the screen of the laptop become a forest of trees, with horrifying music in the background. Erie grabbed a page and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)   Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemstone Kids RP (Apps open forever!)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6