Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Debate: Abortion

Go down 
+10
Penny
Relora
Owl
RadioGummie
Abbey
Munny
sherley739
Bubbles
xXlexiXx
69hot_wangs69
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Okay I'm sorry, but I highly agree with Poke. It's their right, but I am still against it. I think this topic should be taken down.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:59 pm

@Pokeranger: This isnt about stopping abortion. It's a debate about it.

If you disagree with abortion say so. This is an argument, about whther it SHOULD be a woman's right.

EDIT: I just read your small print. I dont know you better. Make yourself clear, I'm not a mind reader.

@Taost: Just because it is their right, doesnt mean we should not question it. That's just being a sheep. Sometimes, what's legal, isnt always correct.

For example, a man won a lawsuit against a rose company because he pricked his finger on one of the thorns on the rose. He sued for finger mutilation.

Sure it's legal, but we should question stuff like that. There are flaws with everything. Flaws need to be corrected obviously. One thing with many flaws are laws. Just because something is in the law, whether it makes no sense whatsoever and is just crazy, you're going to agree with it for the sole reason that it's in the law?

Back to top Go down
pokeranger
Hero Fantagian
pokeranger

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:22 pm

@Spy-der: I hate debates, so yeah. I don't think it should be a woman's right, but it is. ;P
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Whether it is or isnt a woman's right is of no relevance, since the debate is about whether they SHOULD have the right.

Honestly, if you hate debates why would you even post in a debate thread. You obviously know that your post will be criticized so why shrivel up when it does?
Back to top Go down
Oliver
Oliver

Location : *lights up a fire* yeah, trying to surivve in a fores.t *smokse a cig* il kill you

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:04 pm

prochoice as heck.
if a woman doesn't want the baby, she wont have him. for me, i think a woman SHOULD have abortion rights, i mean, it's none of my business what she's doing.
it's her life, not mine. i shouldn't be stuffing my nose in it.
Back to top Go down
http://sugar-icecream.deviantart.com
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Timegear wrote:
prochoice as heck.
if a woman doesn't want the baby, she wont have him. for me, i think a woman SHOULD have abortion rights, i mean, it's none of my business what she's doing.
it's her life, not mine. i shouldn't be stuffing my nose in it.

At what point do you think a being should have rights?

I could say that her aborting a baby goes against the rights of the baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Spy-der wrote:
... That first comment is just unnecessary really.

The inappropriate rule is about language. No cursing. There is nothing in the rules about what I'm saying being inappropriate. You're opinion is not the rules, so please stop acting like you know what you're talking about.

And you guys are acting as mods. A mod said this thread is okay. You trying to tell me I'm wrong when a mod has said that it's fine is backseat modding. Please bring it up with a mod and stop spamming this thread.

There's kids on here, and there's a parents page. I wouldn't post some thing up here as innapropreit as this and kids can go on the interent, too, you know. If you go on the game and read the info it's exactly for kids ages 8-14, so why not? It's not wrong for children to be on the internet especially on a forum with a parents page and a game meant for kids. I know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I agree with Timegear. It's their choice so let them be I guess.
Back to top Go down
69hot_wangs69
Dedicated Fantagian
69hot_wangs69

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:31 am

If I'm not mistaken the parents page is only for the game. The forum is completely different.

Any site regardless of what age group most of the users fit into, they are still talking to strangers online. There's a reason why most forum's only allow kids 13 and up. Even children's sites (miniclip forum for example).

The parent's page is irrelevent to this topic since it's on the game not the forum and you're opinion isnt relevant since what I've said here is not against the rules and has been approved by BOTH ABBEY AND MAKKINE. Makkine actually said she encourages these types of topics.

Please, if you have a problem with me and this topic talk to a mod or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate: Abortion   Debate: Abortion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate: Abortion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2