Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+5
Oliver
emiko
alex
Relora
Mila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well I don't think there actually is a way out. This is the 2nd.. Well 3rd room I've been in so far. And it seems as though every door you find, you expect it to be an exit. But no, it's an entrance to another room. Like the door behind me," Melanie said then pointing to the door behind her. But then, the door closed, shut. "Well that figures."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Ann

"There is a way out! I just have to search for the key. I'd swear I had it in my pocket a second ago!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm

"W-Well.. This place is getting more freaky by the seconds.. I mean first it was in your pocket, now it's not. I swear I think this place is haunted," Melanie said.

Is this some kind of game someone's pulling on us? On the invitation, it even said 'Anonymous' or something.. I'm trying to put this puzzle together but.. It's just so confusing. It's like this fancy house is actually a whole entire maze!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Juliette ran around, frightened.

"Anyone! Anyone, here?! Help!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 pm

((oh god I came late, sorry guys had band practice and open house :c, if you guys already locked the mansion just pretend what I post happened earlier x-x))

Phoebe arrived late despite her effort of trying to get their on time. She hated be late and hated others being late, being late herself would make her seem like a hypocrite when she got onto friends for being late. She walked through the doors, she had to admit the mansion was enormous and beautiful in a strange way. She couldn't put her finger on it, but it felt sort of dreary.

She quietly stayed to the ides of the walls looking for her friends, no one she knew seemed to be there... but who sent the invitation? she pondered, staring into space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

It's the pleading that I heard before.. Well I wish I could help, but the doors are locked.. Maybe.. Melanie then walked over to the door in which she came from. She put her fingers through the dent and pulled. It was surely locked. From where she was, the door opens inward, and if it couldn't work, it was eventually locked by someone.. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Phoebe walked around alone chewing one of her loose curls. She felt awkward, which was unlike her. She went up the stairwell and stood at the top scanning the area, looking for at least one familiar face. Unfortunately none was recognizable to a point where she knew someone decently well. She saw girls from her school but no one she personally knew. She shuffled her feet, feeling completely out of place.

Perhaps I should look for the dining room? with the thought still fresh in her mind she impulsively looked around for some directions or something. Not finding anything she went back down the stairs and started to travel through the many rooms.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Juliette found an old wooden door, she smacked her palms onto it quickly.

"Help! Anyone here?"

Juliette as you can see, was afraid of being alone and the dark. She was feeling someone was behind her, she was scared.
Back to top Go down
Relora
Hero Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:34 pm

As Phoebe searched for the dining room she didn't at first hear the sudden change from a bustling party to dead silence. She strained her neck looking around. She was now officially lost and confused. She nervously pressed her hands on her dress and began to hum annoyingly while chewing on the same hair curl. She decided to head to her left, that had to be where she came from!

She stepped forward and immediately heard a male voice yelling. It was quite a commotion and fearlessly she headed in the direction of the noise. She heard the faint kicking and pounding on the door and she quickened her step, it was as if someone was being beaten against the door. She should've been scared out of her mind but she was surprisingly calm and arrived in the room next to the one the boy was in. She rushed to the door and pulled on the handle. Locked.... She looked around searching for a key.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Melanie decided to push the door. As she pushed it, she fell out and the door closed behind her. I don't get it.. When I'm out here, the door can only open outward, but when I'm in there, the door can only open in my direction right now.. Melanie walked around, then seeing another door. As she opened it, she saw a girl wearing a beautiful white dress, with two blonde pigtails. Is she the one who was pleading? Melanie quietly waited for the girl to say something.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Juliette was glad to see the girl.

"Thank you. please help me, I can't get out." Juliette said

Juliette calmed down on one second, she was finally with someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:53 pm

"Oh, so you were the one who was pleading? I see. I'm fairly lost, too, but we can find our way out together, if you want," Melanie was the kind of person who sometimes didn't like it when she had to tell the truth, for example, she wanted to say she knew her way around to help the girl, but she just couldn't lie so easily. "I'm a bit creeped out, too, so you're not alone."

Melanie sighed. I feel so odd for saying that.. I don't know why, neither. Melanie then walked up to the girl. "I'm Melanie, come on, let's go. The sooner we get out, the better."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Juliette was completely calm, took a deep breath, and smiled happily. She felt warm and happy hearing a person say, you're not alone.

"Thank you." She said in a very quiet voice that she can maybe not hear, "I'm Juliette." She said following Melanie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Melanie put her hand on the wall, then glancing over her shoulder to make sure that Juliette was there with her. "I can't feel anything like a door on this side of the walls, can you?" Melanie asked Juliette. "So far, every door I went into, it leads to another confusing room, so we'll have to try and stick together, alright Juliette?"
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Juliette nodded but it was dark so she said yes.

"While I was behind that door, all there was, was a hallway, it felt like it was growing bigger every time I make one step.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Charlotte

"I'll come with you, Juliette, Melanie."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Juliette took a close look at Charlotte, she looked like that girl she saw entering the mansion.

"Hey, I see a small light coming from that corner... And I hear music" Juliette said confused and pointing.

She went closer look at the light. She peeped in and saw everyone from the mansion, drinking punch, and having a great time.

"How is that possible? I fell down, not up." She said scratching her head and making a look.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Charlotte

"Let me see." I peeked and saw a great party. "No.." I said, feeling dissapointed. "ANN!" I cried. My sister was enjoying the party.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:49 pm

"What happened?" Juliette asked, very confused.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Charlotte

"Ann.. My sister.." I said. "Why did she betray me.."
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"How did she betray you?" Juliette said peeking in the hole with a normal face.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Charlotte

"She was right out the door.." I said. I looked out the hole in the corner of the room. The lights were out and creepy voices/sounds were heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Melanie catched up with Juliette and heard Charlotte's voice. She seemed to hear what Charlotte had said. "Woah, your sister betrayed you? But wasn't she gonna get you out?" Melanie asked in a slightly shocked way.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Juliette was very confused.

"She was going to get you out where?" Juliette asked.

Juliette reached for her phone in her matching shoulder bag and tried to contact her mother, but there wasn't any connection, it was weird because when she was in the main room for the party she had connection and we were only right next to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 pm

"Well, when I fell into the room where Charlotte was in, her sister was trying to get a key to get her out of the room, they weren't in the same room, you see. So when I fell out of the same door and met you, her sister just.. Well I don't hear her anymore," Melanie explained.

Melanie looked at what Juliette was doing, then remembered about her phone. "Ugh, I forgot my cell phone!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next