Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+5
Oliver
emiko
alex
Relora
Mila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
alex
alex

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm

"I wonder what's with all the spiders in here, it's certainly unhealthy to live in a place full of bugs!" she exclaimed. She kept walking forward, touching the walls with her free hand, just in case there's a door or exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 pm

"In fact, who even built this place!?" Melanie yelled, though only in a volume loud enough for only her and Kadra to hear.

Melanie suddenly felt something on her leg.. That hurts. When she looked on her leg, it seemed to be a spider bite. "I swear, if I find the owner of this place I'll beat them up!" I wonder if anyone else got a spider bite?
Back to top Go down
Mila
Expert Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:52 am

Trever laughed as he scared the girl. He walked near a big door and he heard screaming of a boy. He looked around and didn't see anything. Trever just ignored it, but he was wondering where the phone boy was. He wanted to talk to someone who wasn't a girl. He walked to the bathroom because he drank to much punch. The bathroom was huge. It was like a bedroom. The wallpaper was ripping off the wall. When he was done he was locked in the bathroom. "HELLOOOO ANYONE THERE. SOMEONE LOCKED ME IN HERE!" said Trever.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:54 am

Kadra kept feeling the walls with her free hand, until she heard a plea for help. "Who could that be?" she asked with a terrified tone in her voice. She walked faster until she got to the exit. She pat the door, hoping it would budge. To her surprise, it didn't. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:32 pm

A girl walked in, which was Dakota.

"Woah, you guys are here too?" Dakota said.

"I am Dakota. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:50 pm

"Okay, we're trapped. Locked in," Melanie said in a frightened voice. She's right, someone did plead, but the question is, who? "Do you think the person who pleaded was one of the girls you saw walking in here?" she asked. "And hi, Dakota, I'm Melanie.."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:56 pm

"Hello." She heard the door click right behind her. "What the- Eh whatever. So what are you doing here? Waiting for the party?" She said. She dried out her umbrella and put it in a litle umbrella holder. She sat on a nearby couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:00 pm

((They're in a secret area in which the bookshelf was blocking xD.))

"Well, I guess you should say that we're not exactly enjoying it so far. This door here is the exit, and it's locked. I'm pretty sure the bookshelf, which is the entrance 'door', is blocking our way out, too, so we're trapped." Melanie said. She tried the knob many times, but it just didn't work.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:03 pm

"Then how did i get in? Looks like it only works outside." She squeezed the water out of her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

"You probably went through the bookshelf's entrance, that is, when it was still moved to the side."
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:20 pm

"Strange." She drank some soda. She saw a cute little spider. "Aww... cute!" She saw a huge, ugly one on the floor. "Scram!" She kicked it away. It landed on the wall and it scurried away. "Pests." She said.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm

"Hi, I'm Kadra," she said shyly. Kadra decided to turn back and continue on. Since there was no hope on leaving the way she came, she decided to go the other way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:26 pm

"Ah, so you don't like spiders too, I see. I guess I could live with that, but I don't really like small spiders neither," she said. Melanie didn't feel so comfortable with someone saying that an insect is cute.. In a way. She just let the thought leave her mind. "Anyway, do you guys have any ideas to escape this place?"
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Ignore Melanie and Dakota who were now far behind her, she kept on walking, feeling the walls in case there was an exit. Though it was dark and she couldn't see very well, she pressed on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Melanie couldn't see the sight of Kadra anymore. "Uh, well, I'm gonna go catch up with her. I'm hoping to get out very soon, so yeah." Melanie put her hand on the wall, but not with much pressure since she's afraid of spiders being on the wall. Gosh it's so dark, can't someone at least light up torches in here? Melanie then briefly turned back to Dakota. "Oh yeah, and you can come too." She continued going on forward.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Charlotte

I could hear footsteps, meaning there was a group of people, I walked towards the kitchen looking for them. I tripped and the lights were off. I stood up, ran towards the door. I was locked in. "ANN! ANYONE! HELP!" I screamed. "ANN! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!"
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

She kept walking until she tripped on something that felt like a cord. She felt it, and followed to where it lead. It lead to a small tunnel, which she was debating the enter.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Ann

"Charlotte..? Where are you..?" I yelled, walking around the long corridors that looked endless.
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:02 pm

After a moment of arguing with herself, she entered the tunnel, which had a countless number of twists and turns. After maneuvering through it for a good ten minutes, she finally stumbled into what seemed like the a kitchen area. She looking around, studying the area until she came across a male. "Are you trapped here, too?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Charlotte

"ANN! ANN! Have you got the key..!?" I screamed. "I'm locked inside here! Help me find a way out!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Melanie felt a dent in the wall. She looked at it. A dent.. Huh.. She then looked around that area. She saw hinges, so she thought that it could be a door. But no doorknob? What? What kind of game is this? She started to try pulling the door inward by putting 2 of her fingers through the dent. She then looked through the dent. Well nothing special.. While pushing the door open, she fell through.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Ann

"I think I do!!" I said. "Charlotte.. I think there's other people in here!" I said to Charlotte, who was behind the door.
Back to top Go down
emiko
Veteran Fantagian
emiko

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:12 pm

"Huh? Who is screaming?" Dakota said. She looked around and followed the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Melanie stood up. She saw a girl talking to someone, more like pleading. "Who are you?" she asked. "You're locked in here, aren't you? Well I'm Melanie."
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Charlotte

"I'm Charlotte." I said. "I'm locked in here, I didn't see you before. I'm talking to my sister. She's right there trying to get us out." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next