Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+5
Oliver
emiko
alex
Relora
Mila
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:22 pm

"Oh, so she didn't help out her sister and she said she was going to help her but she didn't. So she like.. ditched?" Juliette said making ditched a very quiet word.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Charlotte

"ANN!!" I screamed, the laughter turning into a desperate scream. "ANN! GET US OUTTA HERE!" I screamed. I suddenly felt weird and the lights were out. "THIS HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF ILLUSION! YOU MUST NOT FALL FOR IT!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://creativecloud.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm

"Yeah, like ditc-- W..Wh-What happened to the lights!?" Melanie could see that it was now dark through the hole that Juliette was looking into. "Charlotte! Are you okay in there!?" she yelled. "We gotta get her outta there! And quick before something happens!" she told Juliette.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Charlotte

A million flashbacks of strange things were thrown in my head. I saw floating clocks, I saw.. I was asleep.. I tried to wake up but some kind of force made me sleep.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Juliette turned her phone on so they can see.

"Come on! Let's go!" She said starting to run.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Charlotte

I felt dead in all my body. My arms were moving out of control and my mind was going crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:39 pm

"Exactly, where are we gonna go?" Melanie asked while running. If we're going somewhere, then maybe something dangerous is gonna happen, well of course! This isn't even Halloween and it's already getting so creepy, so of course something's gonna happen back where Charlotte is!
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:43 pm

"Charlotte, Charlotte! Snap out if it." Juliette yelled at her.

Juliette shone the light from her phone onto Charlotte direction to see if that would help.

She looked at Melanie.

"We have to go back to the main room and help everyone and mostly Charlotte."

Juliette was trying to break the old wooden wall with her heel and it finally did. Then she jumped down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Melanie too jumped down after Juliette. She saw many people around the dinner table. They were screaming their heads off. They looked very frightened.. As if.. Something was taking over them. "What should we do!? We don't have magic powers or anything!" Melanie said.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Ann

"Charlotte.." I said. No answer. "CHARLOTTE!!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:55 pm

"Look for the person who looks familiar? I'm not sure. No mystery novel has these kind of things, well the ones I read." Juliette said pacing all over the place.

"But why aren't we... weird? And are the people trapped in the mystery passages weird, too or what?"

Juliette checked her phone. No connection.. again! Now this was weird.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Ann

"Charlotte! Charlotte! WAKE UP!" I said. "SISTER!!" I yelled. "Sist-" I fell down.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Juliette saw Ann.

"Hey Ann. Wake up, don't faint, no!"

She started feeling woozy and tired but she fought it.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Charlotte

I could see twinkling stars, clocks, weird things.. So weird that I couldn't even describe it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:06 pm

"G-Guys!? What's up with you!?" Melanie said. She then felt a bit dizzy and then started to walk as if she was about to fall. But.. I wasn't trying to make myself walk.. I feel so dizzy all of a sudden.. Melanie held onto the wall, hoping to try not to fall. "I feel so dizzy.. I can't.." she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Charlotte

The ground started to shake, I blinked a few times. "No.. This isn't me!" I screamed. I saw myself. "I felt weird and not the same at all." I thought.

Last edited by Andrea~ on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Juliette walked over to the refreshments table, she walked in a woozy way. When she got there she took a cup of water and sprayed it to her face. It made her dress wet but it did make her a bit more awake.

She took two cups of water and sprayed one to Ann, and Melanie.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Ann

"Thank you." I said. I stood up and tried to wake up Charlotte.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Melanie opened her eyes again. "Well my dress is wet.. But.. I'm a bit better," she said. She glanced over to Charlotte, which looked like she was still in pain, more like she looked a bit ill. After looking at Charlotte, Melanie had a frightened look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:20 pm

"Hehe, sorry." Juliette said scratching her head.

"Huh? Melanie, what happened?" she asked Melanie with a confused half serious look.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Charlotte

I felt dizzy. Dizzier than ever. I was really pale. I felt like I was being stomped on by a million elephants and then stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"I.. I think I see a dark mist around Charlotte.. It's sorta freaking me out," she replied. Still looking at the mist, it seemed to be growing bigger, or worse, coming closer to her and Juliette.
Back to top Go down
Queen
Veteran Fantagian
Queen

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Juliette ran to the water and splashed a cup of water at Charlotte, too.

"I just gave it a try since it worked for us." she said, "Did it work?"

She started to see sparks when the water went onto the mist.
Back to top Go down
Primrose
Ultimate Fantagian
Primrose

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Charlotte

"..So..Much..Pain.." I said. Blank. I couldn't think of anything. My mind was blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"Did it just go through the mist and sorta became sparks!? Well I don't think it's working!" When Melanie turned around to analyze the water for a little while, she fell down. "Wh-What!?" The mist made a rather windy sound, trying to represent laughter. "Is it laughing? Well, rude. But anyway, we have to find some other way to get this mist to go away!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets~~ROLEPLAY   Secrets~~ROLEPLAY - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets~~ROLEPLAY
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next